• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexen

So if the raffle ends in 24 hours and it has the rule:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
Does that "last day" count from when the raffle starts or ends? And does it matter when you enter?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Apologies for the OT post, but..

I finally got another part time job today! Still no full time, but something is better than nothing! I'll be working seasonal at Toys R Us in the video games department. If anyone has worked there and wants to share horror stories/advice, drop me a PM!

PM? What? Nooo, make a thread about it! It will be great! Edit: Almost forgot: Congrats!

Copons

So if the raffle ends in 24 hours and it has the rule:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
Does that "last day" count from when the raffle starts or ends? And does it matter when you enter?

24 hours before the extraction.

The_Monk

Apologies for the OT post, but..

I finally got another part time job today! Still no full time, but something is better than nothing! I'll be working seasonal at Toys R Us in the video games department. If anyone has worked there and wants to share horror stories/advice, drop me a PM!

Congrats fellow GAFfer! I hope you can hang in there and manage to get some paychecks real soon, thank you for sharing you story too, we are living in harsh times, I really know that so it's always good when you find something that can be seen as something positive. Keep it up and even if you feel down sometimes you know who you can talk to.

:)

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING GAME IS LIKELY TO INDUCE A COMA FROM PROFOUND BOREDOM DUE TO THE PLAYER BEING ABSOLUTELY SPOON FED BY THE GAME. APPROACH AT OWN RISK! ANY ENTRANTS DO SO WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY CARRY ABSOLUTE LIABILITY FOR ANY HEALTH COSTS THAT MAY BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF PLAYING THIS GAEM!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Coma Inducing Edition -- MB-B98C00E74123A5E9 - Taken by tylergregg

MRORANGE

Rayman 2 about to be added to Steam? Was it available previously?

http://steamdb.info/app/15060/#section_info

359c0a5f22a9166e33004f9b7625d90ff06e6047.jpg

They just added the logo a few minutes ago.

That was probably me:

Fix this shit Steam.

t7zy33P.png

I'm anal about missing icons:

iWwKaeX8sNHil.jpg

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but at least my rare games showcase is fixed :D

idCcgJzCgCItx.png

Copons

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING GAME IS LIKELY TO INDUCE A COMA FROM PROFOUND BOREDOM DUE TO THE PLAYER BEING ABSOLUTELY SPOON FED BY THE GAME. APPROACH AT OWN RISK! ANY ENTRANTS DO SO WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY CARRY ABSOLUTE LIABILITY FOR ANY HEALTH COSTS THAT MAY BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF PLAYING THIS GAEM!

Oh hai, is the GOTY Coma Inducing Edition any different from the normal GOTY?

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

lol damn...

KarmaCow

Has WB seriously not fixed Batman: AA GFW keys not redeeming on Steam yet? Lame.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin -- MB-5C645951932034EC - Taken by 73V3N. 5 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- MB-976A5FB16DA730AC - Taken by Timedog. 21 entrants total.

t1383699178z1.png

edit: I may have screwed this up so if you win and doesn't work, pm me.

And meant it for it to be a shortraffle, crap.

rtcn63

FFXIII isn't on Steam, silly.

tylergregg

Neo Member

I won this, thanks!

Bought the Humble Bundle and already had Bad Bats: AC from a sale.
Have fun!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- MB-D1831DA67962715B - Taken by Colin.. 7 entrants total.

t1383689504z1.png

I won this, thanks!

You're welcome. Please let me know if it doesn't activate okay on Steam. I used a fellow GAFer as a guinea pig for a couple of email links and they went through okay but since they removed GFWL from this game there have been issues in getting Steam to activate the game apparently. So if you could let me know how you get on one way or the other I'd be grateful :).

Derrick01

Banned
poopersia forgotten sands worth installing uplay for?

Nothing is worth installing uplay, but if you already had it on your PC then yes it's worth playing. It's a very solid Sands of Time clone and a respectable return to form for the franchise after the embarrassing PoP 2008.

nexen

Nothing is worth installing uplay, but if you already had it on your PC then yes it's worth playing. It's a very solid Sands of Time clone and a respectable return to form for the franchise after the embarrassing PoP 2008.

Listen to this man.
Forgotten Sands is underrated. Second best modern PoP.

Hasney

Oddly enough, the worst thing they could have done to help with the sales of Scribblenauts Unmasked is put Unlimited in a cheap bundle.

People are going to play it and be bored with the formula before the second world.

As someone who has finished the first 2 DS ones, the iPhone one and Unlimited, I can't help but feel that it's a great move. Just got my housemate hooked in Unlimited now! Mwahaha.

Really need to get on Unmasked soon. Hoping there will be a sliver off on one of the next sales.

Acccent

Ha, I just experimented the new fancy way to redeem steam games from the humble store! man there ain't nothing stopping the future. I was so enthralled by it all that I clicked on everything and only then remembered that I didn't care about the FEAR games and intended to give them away. oh well sorry guys they'll just stay lying in my collection's basement, never to be installed...

Ha, I just experimented the new fancy way to redeem steam games from the humble store! man there ain't nothing stopping the future. I was so enthralled by it all that I clicked on everything and only then remembered that I didn't care about the FEAR games and intended to give them away. oh well sorry guys they'll just stay lying in my collection's basement, never to be installed...

Tease.

I did that too but a fellow GAFer was able to redeem the gaems I gave him the urls for so don't be a meanie!

nexen

You monster.

Tellaerin

So I just have to gift the HB link through Modbot, the one that says, "Give this link to your friend"? Alright, let's see if I managed to screw this up somehow...

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-C59147278BFD0B0E - Taken by throwawayname. 8 entrants total.

t1383691259z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom