• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What if this leads to you making a game so successful that makes you enough money to cover all Steam purchases you made in the past 3 years?

This should be a movie, starring...... I wonder who.

Dakota Fanning?

The first game to break the 200+ Steam Trading Card barrier!

I don't have that many avatars... yet. :p

At least you gave to charity.

Ah, good point! I'd forgotten about that.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I keep refreshing Jase's profile, waiting for him to buy that last game to roll over to 2,000 but it never happens. I'm going insane here. DO IT

Also, congratulations since I'm heading out soon!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I keep refreshing Jase's profile, waiting for him to buy that last game to roll over to 2,000 but it never happens. I'm going insane here. DO IT

Also, congratulations since I'm heading out soon!

Is there anything under £3-4 that you don't own? I'll tip you over the edge. All those pesky, so difficult to get hold of UK games like Tea-Stirrer 3000 and Downton Origins.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
https://www.humblebundle.com/?key=u3ctVEVnG2YNVAp4

https://www.humblebundle.com/?key=HGzYFfAvZYE2KeuZ

does this work as the new way of gifting with humble sales. both batman. one is city one is asylum.

i was wondering... since this "decouples" the game from your page and assigns it to somebody else's page, which I think means they have to link their Steam accounts to their Humble Bundle profile... does it mean that the person can, instead, re-gift the game?

If so, this new gifting system helps key resellers even more: They can just assign as many keys of a game they want to their profile just to re-gift them later.

We should test it.

JaseC

Is there anything under £3-4 that you don't own? I'll tip you over the edge. All those pesky, so difficult to get hold of UK games like Tea-Stirrer 3000 and Downton Origins.

MirrorMoon EP is on my wishlist (I use it to keep track of card-supporting games I need to buy), but it's 4.68 UKbucks.

kurahador

does this work as the new way of gifting with humble sales. both batman. one is city one is asylum.

Not sure if that works, but this is the proper way;
g3BnvqD.jpg

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I have some of those fellow GAFfer, however I like the old Classic style of Strategy games like the ones I mentioned before. ;)

I think I have, long time ago and I also have Cossacks Art of War on Steam and Empire Earth Gold Edition on GoG.com and these is the types of games I wanted to get but with some modern graphics or updated things like water details and so on.

I wonder if the HD Versions of Age of Empires is any good.

Same, it's the only genre I like to keep the classic style of building, attacking and defending just like old Age of Empires & Starcraft games.

No Easy Mode?

----------

On a side note, I installed GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE for the first time in this PC.

Why? Because I got Dirt 3 and I wanted to play this game(I wanted Dirt 2).

I got two problems:

First problem: My Keyboard stopped responding. Just like that. I was putting the Serial Code and could not type nothing at all, went back to windows and it was the same! I had to remove the usb from the PC and put it back on.

Second Problem: I wanted to take a Screenshot to post it later on my Activity so I could share it with my GAFfers. For some RANDOM reason once I clicked "F12" the game kept on taking screenshots for the ENTIRE race and when it finished it kept taking more! Remove my USB (from the Keyboard) from my PC did not made it stop! I had to leave the game from Steam and then disconnect the Keyboard. I had about a hundred of pictures that I could upload. So, so many of them.

Most. Random. Thing. Ever.

GFWL

Please. Go away, please...

EDIT:

Oh my God & Buddha, I was think a hundred but it more, much more! This was so random:

1280 Screenshots.

1280!

izJZbCi.png
Hahaha, that's as bizarre as it is funny! You know what the worst thing is? Now you'll have to think of an original thing to write as a caption for each one, and upload them one by one :p

JaseC

Lint21

Neo Member
Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Electronic Super Joy -- MB-C7A750229C7BE883 - Taken by yoshizzle. 6 entrants total.

t1383752461z1.png

sibarraz

Banned
By the way, I'm sure that lots of pc gamers don't think like me, but I will always prefer playing at lower settings with 60 fps than better graphics at lower framerates

nexen

Have I mentioned how amazing Pinball Arcade is lately? ... I have carpal tunnel syndrome now. My wrists really, really hurt.

Jawmuncher

Be Mine X should be up today.

It is. Though Personally i'm waiting on what the Mystery game and bonuses are before I plop down any money for it. All the games I want are in the 5 dollar tier. When it comes to groupee's I prefer when they let you pick your bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom