• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

It is. Though Personally i'm waiting on what the Mystery game and bonuses are before I plop down any money for it. All the games I want are in the 5 dollar tier. When it comes to groupee's I prefer when they let you pick your bundle.

Opposite for me, best games are in the $1 tier imo (Electronic Super Joy and Shelter). All I want from the $5 tier is Finding Teddy.

Turfster

Stealth Bastard Deluxe has given me 4 times the same worthless card.
Bastard indeed.

Spec Ops: The Line is 75% off at GMG (even cheaper with the voucher)

Jawmuncher

Opposite for me, best games are in the $1 tier imo (Electronic Super Joy and Shelter). All I want from the $5 tier is Finding Teddy.

I've been looking around and a lot of people seem to agree with you.
I'm tempted and will probably just pay the dollar for those 2. Since hell if those 2 are worth a dollar I can always just up my amount if the bonus game is good.

EDIT: I'm looking at Cards again and it looks like I was right about Agarest War's Badge being messed up. Since now there are 2 Leonhart cards that are worth 50+.
Which were back when the badge required two of the same card yet had the set to different values.

Colin.

London 2012 is 25% on gamefly, and you have just to ask a code to get 25% more.

I'm surprised it's still so expensive through digital distribution. I got a retail copy back in January for £2, which was just the standard Steam key in a box.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
i runs at a higher resolution.

Also made by like 3 people.

DA0BA9B681FAE87C8DB44E900B746022BDAB0E3E

It's not that bad! (excuse me for the lack of AA)

I hope someone can enjoy either of these games. I know I can't. :p

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Face Noir -- MB-8BEDE9088FF8B315 - Taken by angular graphics
Legends of Dawn -- MB-618CA6F2083422C7 - Taken by Kifimbo

Turfster

Also, did they look at the Bioshock logo and said "that's a pretty cool logo!" and then made something that looked like it or what?

Well, to be fair, that's the aesthetic of the time period.
There is no excuse for "Face Noir" tho (or "Bioshock" for that matter =p)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Face Noir? We truly are just jamming together words.

At least you can try to reason an actual meaning from it. The noir should only be taken at face value, one of the characters is only putting on a face, etc.

Titles such as Infinite Undiscovery? They mean nothing!

Jawmuncher

Face Noir has to be the worst title.
I seriously thought it was an ios game at first.
Something along the lines of where you take a picture of yourself and it would out a "noir" filter over it or something.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Using Chrome and Enhanced Steam, I've narrowed down Steam's catalogue to games I don't already own, and am now in the process of making note of every title that uses a licence. Fun fact: the two recently-released farm games have licensed tractors!

Turfster

The Topware Interactive Groupees from back in april is getting Earth 2150 Trilogy and Knights & Merchants steam keys soon, apparently.

Dr Dogg

Well this day is getting better. Just discovered I've got a free copy of Rise of the Triad. Please be as much fun as the original (well what my 14 year old self remembers).

Slacker

I have it on vita and still can't really get into it.
I like the idea and got up to the second area one time, but I dunno it's just not holding me like it does everyone else.

I'm having a hard time getting into Spelunky too, and I think the controls are to blame. I feel like I'm constantly reminding myself which button or combination of buttons to hit. And I keep throwing things by accident. Contributing to the situation is the fact that I've played about 40 hours of Rogue Legacy lately and the controls there are dead solid perfect.

Jawmuncher

I'm having a hard time getting into Spelunky too, and I think the controls are to blame. I feel like I'm constantly reminding myself which button or combination of buttons to hit. And I keep throwing things by accident. Contributing to the situation is the fact that I've played about 40 hours of Rogue Legacy lately and the controls there are dead solid perfect.

Gotta say I agree with that. The controls do always seem like they're getting in the way for me. I have rogue legacy sitting on my computer but am waiting for my controller to come in. Watch my buddies play it and it looks like a lot of fun

Using Chrome and Enhanced Steam, I've narrowed down Steam's catalogue to games I don't already own, and am now in the process of making note of every title that uses a licence. Fun fact: the two recently-released farm games have licensed tractors!

Wow if you can make a list for all of that, I guess I have no excuse not to make my collection list. Nothing as big as yours but I wan't to grab all of the "Japanese" games off of steam. When I say japanese though I mean stuff like we see in the groupees Doujinishi bundles.

Just a reminder, this giveaway ends in 4.5 hours. Enter for as many as you wish.

Bought be mine x today. So after my 3 € total purchase of gunslinger and the cartel from Viagame.fi I own every title from this franchise except for bound in blood. And I didn't even know about that franchise that much before that. Steam gaming u so silly. Never I thought owning agricultural simulator 2011 either but there it is one of 408 games i have on steam. Makes me actually want to go full jase and get them all... but i must resist as i could only go half way before id be broke. If my income gets better though... I think I'll go foreign football manager hunting like all the cool ones :p

Uthred

Steam used to show the size of the game updates it downloaded but no longer does, it just shows the game has been updated. Any way to turn the more detailed old info on?

Turfster

Steam used to show the size of the game updates it downloaded but no longer does, it just shows the game has been updated. Any way to turn the more detailed old info on?

Mine shows download sizes and I didn't change anything.
Are you using a nonstandard skin?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
At least you can try to reason an actual meaning from it. The noir should only be taken at face value, one of the characters is only putting on a face, etc.

Titles such as Infinite Undiscovery? They mean nothing!

Hey, Infinite Undiscovery could be describing an event that somehow rips through space and time systematically destroying inventions and changing the course of human progress. It is always rebuilt differently, but it's also always destroyed infinitely.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I imagine the list of games you don't own is now getting very short.

Jawmuncher

Just a reminder, this giveaway ends in 4.5 hours. Enter for as many as you wish.

Bought be mine x today. So after my 3 € total purchase of gunslinger and the cartel from Viagame.fi I own every title from this franchise except for bound in blood. And I didn't even know about that franchise that much before that. Steam gaming u so silly. Never I thought owning agricultural simulator 2011 either but there it is one of 408 games i have on steam. Makes me actually want to go full jase and get them all... but i must resist as i could only go half way before id be broke. If my income gets better though... I think I'll go foreign football manager hunting like all the cool ones :p

Woah awesome thanks for the reminder!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

derExperte

Electronic Super Joy is for masochists, or at least definitely not for people like me that didn't grow up on console games =p

It's manageable, I had less trouble with it than with SMB. The checkpoints are frequent enough but of course you need some patience. Great game imo.

if i buy the $1 tier in groupees, do i still get the 'if we sell 6,000 bundles you get one finger death punch' addition games or is that only bta?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Looks like Cipher Prime's Intake is now on Steam. I was wondering if they'd planned on pricing it at $15 or something because the Humble Bundle price was $6, but turns out it's $10 (with a minor first-week discount). Something I didn't expect:

Colorblind Modes: Intake offers colorblind modes for players with deuteranopia, protanopia, and tritanopia.
Always cool when devs take disabilities into account ahead of time.

jshackles

I wish there were an easy way to tell. I'd guess there's at least 300 titles listed.

I'm tweaking the continuous scrolling so that the number of results actually de-increments to show exactly how many results are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom