• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably LTTP but

cars_banner1.png

vwMin.gif

I already saw it in the other thread but it's interesting because they are the first(?) developer to announce a title for SteamOS.

okayfrog

Banned
Never heard of thos one before: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258890/ Type:Rider

“You Never Realized Fonts Could Be This Exciting”
KOTAKU

Huh, that actually looks pretty interesting. Also weird to see a game released by a European TV channel that has nothing to do with video games. Here's hoping it gets %75 off during the winter sale.
What about SOS lol
Probably shouldn't have lol'ed at such a stupid joke, but I did, thanks.

Huh, that actually looks pretty interesting. Also weird to see a game released by a European TV channel that has nothing to do with video games. Here's hoping it gets %75 off during the winter sale.

Probably shouldn't have lol'ed at such a stupid joke, but I did, thanks.

urw ;)

Seanspeed

Banned
You and me fellow GAFfer, but this game seems to be quite demanding so I'm not sure how well can it run on weaker hardware but let's hope for the best. A PS4 version is a nice fit, Wii U in this game? No way in my honest opinion.

Well the original plan was PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. So Wii U isn't completely unrealistic. It just wont look nearly as nice and perhaps might even be 30fps.

Sounds like they've given up on the current-gen versions, likely because by the time the game is ready people will steadily be moving onto the next-gen consoles already.

And yea, its supposedly a pretty demanding game. We'll see.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Even has the same bulletpoints on Steam, so I guess they didn't add anything to the PC version. Well, like I said, hopefully it'll drop to $2.50.

I hate this practice (a higher price on Steam because it's Steam). At least Paradox rolled the microtransaction content into Magicka Tablet's $5 Steam release (versus $2 on iOS).

Baha

Beta participants will receive the game Metro: Last Light
6 NOVEMBER - GREGORI
Those of us working on the Steam Machines project are excited about this launch: Deep Silver and 4A Games yesterday released the Linux version of Metro: Last Light on Steam, and confirmed support for SteamOS and the Steam Controller.

Metro already supports Steam Play, meaning that owners of any Steam version will automatically find the game added to their Windows PC, Mac and Linux Steam libraries.

Metro: Last Light will also ship for free to the 300 recipients of Valve’s prototype Steam Machine. We will be announcing a few more games that will be part of the beta in the coming days. We will also be selecting final beta participants soon from the pool of eligible applicants, so stay tuned for that, along with more info about how the new in-home streaming feature of Steam.

Interesting.

MRORANGE

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates The Eighth: Official home of the Saoirse Ronan Fan Club

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates The Eighth: Rise of the Saoirse Clones

^In hindsight this should have been the title of the 7th thread, considering Saoirse Ronan is probably gonna be in the next star war film.

The_Monk

Well the original plan was PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. So Wii U isn't completely unrealistic. It just wont look nearly as nice and perhaps might even be 30fps.

Sounds like they've given up on the current-gen versions, likely because by the time the game is ready people will steadily be moving onto the next-gen consoles already.

And yea, its supposedly a pretty demanding game. We'll see.

It would be really hard to me to play this game on lower hardware after such eye candy on those screenshots taken by GAFfers on high end PC's. It might not look that good on the PS4 I'm hoping for some decent quality and 60 FPS would be very welcome.

Interesting.

I want to try that game so bad, I wonder if any GAFfer will be one of the lucky ones.

kulapik

I have updates for Borderlands, Crysis, DX: HR (not director's cut), Portal 2 and The Witcher.

:itshappeningdontknowwhatbutitshappening:

EDIT: False alarm, don't know what the fuck happened but there's a lot of updates that go to complete after they start them D:

Grief.exe

Gbraga

Warner is being pretty cool about the death of GFWL, if you bought your Warner games from stores that didn't give you steam keys, they're giving you one to replace your GFWL version.

I wish Capcom would remove GFWL from all of their games. Becoming Steamworks is great, but their games are highly replayable and I'm sure I'll still want to play RE5 after GFWL goes down.

Dr Dogg

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates The Eighth: Rise of the Saoirse Clones

^In hindsight this should have been the title of the 7th thread, considering Saoirse Ronan is probably gonna be in the next star war film.

Really? What isn't she in these days?.

Every time you mention Halo I get Parappa The Rappa stuck in my head for hours on end.

louiedog

@ForkParker:

"Here's a tip from your friend Fork, don't buy any @devolverdigital games from Steam today. Trust me."

Humble Weekly? Weekend Deal?

Sendou

I thought Serious Sam games just were on Humble Bundle few weeks back. They don't much else going on except those and Hotline Miami according to Wikipedia.

Li Kao

I thought it was supposed to come to PS3 and 360 at one point but obviously there's not much point when you're releasing Fall 2014.

Fall what ? Fuuuuuuu...
Yes, I'm one of the few that didn't know about the game before the whole funding shutdown.

derExperte

@ForkParker:

"Here's a tip from your friend Fork, don't buy any @devolverdigital games from Steam today. Trust me."

Humble Weekly? Weekend Deal?

I own everything from them. Literally everything. Okay, not Defense Technica but if they do a bundle with Shadow Warrior this soon I'll be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom