• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I really should change my name to Rain_1, the name i've been using on the internet since 1997.

Nobody in this thread will know who I am though.. :(

For a little while there I kept wondering who Rain_1 was on my steam friend list until I saw your avatar on GAF again and finally remembered to specifically tag you on my friend list.

Grief.exe

Was able to get Pokemon from the Walmart Pricing error, wish I had stayed up later for the TV situation. Could have got GTAV for when I get my PS3 at the end of the month, but thinking I will just wait for the PC version.

iTceq5elaZ1ND.png

Microsoft is always big on talk in this department, and way short on action

And their actions the past decade have been pretty poor from a PC perspective.

I really should change my name to Rain_1, the name i've been using on the internet since 1997.

Nobody in this thread will know who I am though.. :(

PM Stump.

I usually recognize people by avatars and not by names, which throws me for a loop when they change their avatar.

Thanks, MRORANGE! Here's even more!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Reign: Conflict of Nations -- MB-B6B78C3F536EC57B
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-B84B2449D65003A1 - Taken by Eanan
Death Track: Resurrection -- MB-F4656F5E35C0AAD5 - Taken by MMBosstones86
Little Inferno -- MB-40A01855860CF8E3 - Taken by Dambrosi
Dear Esther -- MB-CE595D47E40A762D - Taken by Rand6
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-9C47294BD44F869F - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Fantasy Wars -- MB-1BA83C660386B9C2 - Taken by JPizzle84
Real Warfare 1242 -- MB-42952D93AC425AAA - Taken by Kevin
Dungeonland -- MB-E1BD0B30EA96D474 - Taken by MajorMelchett
Bastion -- MB-0558D79C1FA46961 - Taken by vgachi57
Eets Munchies -- MB-64FF99559C9FF607 - Taken by schwupp
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-51DB2E5F95D915B8 - Taken by gwynplaine
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-66F8980E89B34021 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades -- MB-2865F0423C416E09 - Taken by Martian
Men of War: Vietnam -- MB-E178FFB7F968C445 - Taken by FloatingDivider
Off-Road Drive -- MB-FBDC22AB95A478A6 - Taken by ZeroXZee
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-09B016AF45BC4440
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-E8DB18E7F03067E6 - Taken by DXLelouch153
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-E1131AEA4FC436AB - Taken by topyy

Thank you very much jakershaker for Majesty 2 Complete! I finally managed to win a modbot raffle, so I have an excuse to give away some stuff :)

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...er_292x136.jpg http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...er_292x136.jpg http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...er_292x136.jpg
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-A9DEF40E255B1E03 - Taken by besada
Bastion -- MB-E55965A8AEE0E127 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by gurm3n
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-A7F3F40668B06A56 - Taken by Scipius. 4 entrants total.

http://secondapps.com/countdown/t1383772578z1.png

Quick question about GFX card:

Is the GT 735m pretty good for gaming? Can it play Skyrim, Witcher 2 on full blast, although it may not play BF4 or more recent games on full settings?

DocSeuss

Eh... really didn't mean to derail the thread that badly, sorry about that.
Have some keys, this is a multi entry 24 hour competition, that means you can apply for more than one code. If it's a Warner brothers game or Worms then use this link and add the code at the end of the urls:
Code:
https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=

turns into:

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=INSERTYOURCODEHERE

GL:HF!

Beat me by two games, eh? NOT FOR LONG. Well, maybe for long. It's going to be ages before I have any codes.

I entered for a couple of them. Too bad modbot doesn't weight givers. I've never won anything on it. :(

Nabs

Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly? Registry stuff:

Basic: Epic Quest Table, Paranormal Table, Earth Defense Table, Zen Classics, Core Pack
Bonus: Star Wars Pack, Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles, Marvel Pinball Original

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Basic: Epic Quest Table, Paranormal Table, Earth Defense Table, Zen Classics, Core Pack
Bonus: Star Wars Pack, Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles, Marvel Pinball Original

So bought

Hawkie

Just what I've been looking for :)

r3n4ud

Good lord. Please let it be so...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

I think I already own most of the basic tier stuff, but never mind, it's a good bundle nevertheless.

Depending on the price I may go BTA. I'm definitely grabbing Paranormal for $1, at least.

Anyone else had any issues with Shadowman running in windowed mode? The game runs at 1920x1080 but keeps the window border around the screen. It's very irritating.

MRORANGE

np guys, thanks for all the messages.

Is the GT 735m pretty good for gaming? Can it play Skyrim, Witcher 2 on full blast, although it may not play BF4 or more recent games on full settings?

No one answered but it's a weak card but should play most games on low settings, check here - it has a list of framrates of common games for that card:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-735M.90246.0.html

im taking the mrpink avatar orange

nice giveaway also

Go for it!

Beat me by two games, eh? NOT FOR LONG. Well, maybe for long. It's going to be ages before I have any codes.

I entered for a couple of them. Too bad modbot doesn't weight givers. I've never won anything on it. :(

Haha, I accumulated those keys in the last few days, I was gonna go to 100, wasn't sure if Modbot would have exploded from the overload.

Nice, now somone needs to make a pinball peripheral for the PC.

Derrick01

Banned
Feels good to finally finish Batman Origins thanks to the patch today, although who knows what else it broke from earlier in the game :p.

Legitimately great game as long as you go into it not expecting a massive revolution like City was compared to Asylum. It's also the best story of the 3 games by far and has the best Batman (as a character) in it. I tried to tell people not to sleep on this game because of the Prototype/Hulk UD guy being the lead on this and I was right, he and the rest of the 2nd team at WB did a great job following Rocksteady and even did some things better than them.

Don't think it can. I have a 740m in my notebook, and that can run most older games like Fallout 3/New Vegas on high and maintain a pretty consistent framerate, but I wouldn't dream of running anything more recent on full blast.

Just a reminder, this giveaway ends in 4.5 hours. Enter for as many as you wish.

Bought be mine x today. So after my 3 € total purchase of gunslinger and the cartel from Viagame.fi I own every title from this franchise except for bound in blood. And I didn't even know about that franchise that much before that. Steam gaming u so silly. Never I thought owning agricultural simulator 2011 either but there it is one of 408 games i have on steam. Makes me actually want to go full jase and get them all... but i must resist as i could only go half way before id be broke. If my income gets better though... I think I'll go foreign football manager hunting like all the cool ones :p
Thanks a lot for Fractal!

Feels good to finally finish Batman Origins thanks to the patch today, although who knows what else it broke from earlier in the game :p.

Legitimately great game as long as you go into it not expecting a massive revolution like City was compared to Asylum. It's also the best story of the 3 games by far and has the best Batman (as a character) in it. I tried to tell people not to sleep on this game because of the Prototype/Hulk UD guy being the lead on this and I was right, he and the rest of the 2nd team at WB did a great job following Rocksteady and even did some things better than them.

I'm looking forward to getting back into it. Is it just me or have they changed the counter timing a little? It seems like Batman is slower to cancel out of attacks. Not a complaint, but I'm not sure if it's just me.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm looking forward to getting back into it. Is it just me or have they changed the counter timing a little? It seems like Batman is slower to cancel out of attacks. Not a complaint, but I'm not sure if it's just me.

What I noticed in my early hours of the game is that your window for doing what you're planning is a lot smaller because the enemies attack almost right after each other and the counter window is a bit smaller as well. You can't always stop a special attack you're doing and counter when an enemy's fist is right about to hit you.

It definitely takes a really big adjustment if you're coming from the other games. I don't know if anyone remembers but when I first started playing I was complaining about it quite a bit, but it eventually clicked and I was able to go back to pulling 50+ combos and using all of his moves.

Acccent

Thanks for all the giveaways MrOrange, HalfwayOrb, Blue Ninja and MrSilentGuy :)

I've decided I wouldn't enter any giveway unless it was for game that I already really wanted before seeing them. I already have a backlog that's way too long, but that's not the real motivation (I have no problem with not finishing games, I often forget about one a couple hours after starting it); take it as a "stance against mindless consumerism" and a way to give more chances to people who'll enjoy those games more than I will :) I don't really enjoy most games these days anyway... heh... well this has suddenly turned into a sad post :|

Hmm still seems that my giveaway is bugging a little. Everything below death to spies is still unclaimed even if it has some good stuff there.. and yeah death to spies was actually the key that caused problems that i had with the giveaway.. should have probably left it out. Hope this can be fixed or it fixes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom