• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I've done this right...
Winners will need to add the code ModBot sends to the end of this url https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-E9C2578FDA13941E - Taken by Ogedai_Khan
vRvbDCu.png
FEAR 2: Project Origin -- MB-4328F2AEF095B49E - Taken by JDHarbs
FEAR 3 -- MB-69DB061578E63A99 - Taken by DXLelouch153

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for FEAR 2: Project Origin was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

FloatOn

Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly? Registry stuff:

Basic: Epic Quest Table, Paranormal Table, Earth Defense Table, Zen Classics, Core Pack
Bonus: Star Wars Pack, Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles, Marvel Pinball Original

count me in as well!

good detective work as usual.

Cheddahz

Banned
Wait, JaseC...why did you buy a submission fee for Steam Greenlight?

Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly? Registry stuff:

Basic: Epic Quest Table, Paranormal Table, Earth Defense Table, Zen Classics, Core Pack
Bonus: Star Wars Pack, Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles, Marvel Pinball Original

I would buy this in a heartbeat

Maybe they all bought it but haven't played it yet!
(I think the friends thing only counts people that have run the game at least once)
Indeed, the store page indicates that six friends have bought it.

Delete them all from your friends list.
Tempting, but I still need that "Fifty Torchlight II Friends" achievement.

im either buying it early next year
or praying i win it somehow
whichever happens first
@EndlessFluff and @Zack_Parrish have dropped a few keys on Twitter this week.

I added it to my wishlist, that's as far as I can go right now! Looks like fun too.
>:-(

Damn, bought the groupees bundle, and added Legend of Dawn to my account...before watching videos and reviews about it. Seems i made a mistake, the game seems really boring.

mini motor racing evo is an ok game. but honestly everything it does, little racers street does much better. for some reason the cam in MMRE is really close to you, i have to use the map a lot. why do i have a 40" tv if you're going to zoom so close in? makes it hard to see upcoming turns without using the map.

also little racers street has the whole career mode integrated to online play, MMRE just has one off online races. which isn't bad per say. it's just not as fleshed out as LRS is, despite having much higher production values.

Welp, time to start your Steam account over.
Not that OCD :p If iwas like that, i would've done that when i got Duke Nukem Forever.
But really, i always laugh when i remember that guy who did another account. couldn't he just ask for a refund or just straight removing the game from the account? even uplay lets you unlink games from your account.

At least you got the +1 out of it, right?
Yeah i guess, not that really care about the games count on my profile(a bit, i think), at least not like others do.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Not that OCD :p If iwas like that, i would've done that when i got Duke Nukem Forever.
But really, i always laugh when i remember that guy who did another account. couldn't he just ask for a refund or just straight removing the game from the account? even uplay lets you unlink games from your account

You can ask for a game to be removed, but it has to go through Steam support and it can take a couple days (or much longer).

You can ask for a game to be removed, but it has to go through Steam support and it can take a couple days (or much longer).
Oh, so he was OCD to the point he couldn't just wait? damn. Does steam still gets the key to the game that's removed, or the user can give the key to another person?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh, so he was OCD to the point he couldn't just wait? damn. Does steam still gets the key to the game that's removed, or the user can give the key to another person?
You know, I'm not exactly sure how it works with games not bought on Steam.

I imagine the key is wasted, but I really don't know.

Echoplx

I suppose it would depend on the way the user explains his case, i guess. Probably though, the key is going to get wasted.

From the Steam Subscriber Agreement:

B. Termination by You

You may cancel your Account at any time. You may cease use of a Subscription at any time or, if you choose, you may request that we terminate your access to a Subscription. However, Subscriptions are not transferable, and even if your access to a Subscription for a particular game or application is terminated, the original activation key will not be able to be registered to any other account, even if the Subscription was obtained in a retail store. Access to Subscriptions purchased as a part of a pack or bundle cannot be terminated individually, termination of access to one game within the bundle will result in termination of access to all games purchased in the pack. Your cancellation of an Account, or your cessation of use of any Subscription or request that access to a Subscription be terminated, will not entitle you to any refund, including of any Subscription fees. Valve reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred prior to the cancellation of your Account or termination of your access to a particular Subscription. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation.

From the Steam Subscriber Agreement:
Interesting read. Thanks! but how does people get refunds for games then? are they exceptions? or it really depends on the context? I mean, i know that supposedly, the user is entitled to one refund, but i don't see it on the excerpt you posted.

vixlar

How do you change the language in Arkham City? I really don't like this Spain Spanish.

Guácala. Es horrible así.

Dale click derecho al nombre del juego, le das a propiedades y ahí debe haber una pestaña de idiomas. Por lo menos así es en la mayoría de los juegos.

You must right click on game's name and there click Porperties. There should be a label named "language". At least, is like that in most games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom