• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hmm still seems that my giveaway is bugging a little. Everything below death to spies is still unclaimed even if it has some good stuff there.. and yeah death to spies was actually the key that caused problems that i had with the giveaway.. should have probably left it out. Hope this can be fixed or it fixes itself.

Hopefully at the end of this I'll have some time to look through debug logs and try to get a handle on what is going wrong with it. If you want to resubmit unclaimed keys and re-post them without the key that causes the problem you might find that they work. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've been kind of busy and away from my computer and thus unable to do much code stuff.

Derrick01

Banned
no patch for arkham origins riddler stuff yet right?

im just gonna play other stuff until that comes along

What's wrong with it? The only glitch I knew of was that Burnley tower being broken but that was fixed with the last patch, the one that broke my end game boss fight (which was fixed with today's patch).

Salsa

That stuff got patched a week ago.

oh, nice

this is why having a 3DS is useful, now I come back and im all
Steam_Summer_Getaway_Emoticon_B1.png

BorntoPlay

Hmm still seems that my giveaway is bugging a little. Everything below death to spies is still unclaimed even if it has some good stuff there.. and yeah death to spies was actually the key that caused problems that i had with the giveaway.. should have probably left it out. Hope this can be fixed or it fixes itself.

by the way... I enter for Ittle Dew, but that entry disappear...

Colin.

Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly? Registry stuff:

Basic: Epic Quest Table, Paranormal Table, Earth Defense Table, Zen Classics, Core Pack
Bonus: Star Wars Pack, Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles, Marvel Pinball Original

Interesting. Never really played pinball games much. Probably spent more time with actual cabs come to think of it. Would definitely give it a go if it comes up in a Humble weekly though.

Nabs

Looks like JaseC was right, I think.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Deluxe Edition (RU+CIS)

3 minutes ago Removed onlyallowrunincountries – RU AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD TJ TM UZ UA LV LT EE
3 minutes ago Changed changenumber – 309073 › 324374
3 days ago Removed store name – Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Deluxe Edition

I'm guessing people who bought the RU copies a few weeks back will be able to play 'em.

Feels good to finally finish Batman Origins thanks to the patch today, although who knows what else it broke from earlier in the game :p.

Legitimately great game as long as you go into it not expecting a massive revolution like City was compared to Asylum. It's also the best story of the 3 games by far and has the best Batman (as a character) in it. I tried to tell people not to sleep on this game because of the Prototype/Hulk UD guy being the lead on this and I was right, he and the rest of the 2nd team at WB did a great job following Rocksteady and even did some things better than them.

Most definitely, it's a great game. Not revolutionary, but it doesn't need to be. Tells a great story too.

BorntoPlay

Did you win other of the games on the giveaway? You can only win one, hence the "no winners from last day".

I won Diehard Dungeon, hope there's some games left tomorrow so I can pick them :)

No i won anything... i'm just saying that the entry for that game disappeared from the final draw... is not there ...

edit:

Yes, that was my fault (and you can count it as "won by me", long story short) related to looking in to the issues Camel Master was having with the giveaway. Sorry about that. :(

oh i see, dont worry Stump, you deserve it...=)

by the way... I enter for Ittle Dew, but that entry disappear...
Ahah! So that was what was bugging me!
I entered for that one (at least that was my intention) and I won Fractal, which I found very odd since I already have the game, and don't remember entering for it at all.
Since I've been very tired from work lately, I thought that I entered on the wrong giveaway by mistake. I was planning on giving the key to my girlfriend, but since it appears it was something wrong with Modbot, I'd rather "nuke" my code and give it back to Camel Master.

Stumpokapow, can you please confirm if I entered for Fractal or Ittle Dew?

maneil99

3 minutes ago Removed onlyallowrunincountries – RU AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD TJ TM UZ UA LV LT EE
3 days ago Removed store name – Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Deluxe Edition

I'm guessing people who bought the RU copies a few weeks back will be able to play 'em.

Thank God

Eh... really didn't mean to derail the thread that badly, sorry about that.
Have some keys, this is a multi entry 24 hour competition, that means you can apply for more than one code. If it's a Warner brothers game or Worms then use this link and add the code at the end of the urls:
GL:HF!
Amazing giveaway.

Ok good that some of those are working. However im on a mobile atm so its difficult to resubmit keys. I will look tomorrow what keys are unclaimed and resubmit them.. sorry that this was messed up lol. Next giveaway will be smoother..

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Ahah! So that was what was bugging me!
I entered for that one (at least that was my intention) and I won Fractal, which I found very odd since I already have the game, and don't remember entering for it at all.
Since I've been very tired from work lately, I thought that I entered on the wrong giveaway by mistake. I was planning on giving the key to my girlfriend, but since it appears it was something wrong with Modbot, I'd rather "nuke" my code and give it back to Camel Master.

Stumpokapow, can you please confirm if I entered for Fractal or Ittle Dew?

Here's what I have in my logs related to you in the last month or so:
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for DB6C2CFC443944E7 19:12:51.918618 1382523171.92
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for FF60988C48E8F52A 00:16:40.445026 1382627800.45
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for 1C5F8382BD9753FE 00:25:39.427742 1383060339.43
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for CB82CE99D2DF11BB 02:36:08.519821 1383068168.52
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for DBB1A428FC23E3D5 03:53:25.816382 1383072805.82
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for 488543E97EE88424 05:03:19.021954 1383163399.02
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for 2DB73FF71EF5B0BD 04:46:52.065234 1383248812.07
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for D21657D43BBE463E 06:55:51.843930 1383256551.84
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for 4659218AA5612C21 06:24:24.927851 1383341064.93
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for 5B86544A0F9EFD5A 01:28:13.283572 1383668893.28
GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Cyberquake for AE9D28E8C9B5B71D 07:32:43.957577 1383690763.96
GA: Claim Process: Poster nominally meets no-lurker requirements: Cyberquake -- 24 06:26:23.466524 1383773183.47
GA: Claims Process: I am going to give Fractal to Cyberquake. Added to PM Queue. 06:26:23.478389 1383773183.48
GA: PM Queue: PM Sent to Cyberquake with subject You win Fractal! using ModBot 2 06:27:32.864547 1383773252.86

Bolded line is Fractal and the one before that is 10 hours before and matches up with ekim's Deadly Premonition giveaway.

So I would guess you just mis-copied.

Yep, looks like pushing them about the issue has paid off. I got rid of my copy to someone from Estonia last week and grabbed the Gamefly deal, but this is great news for anyone caught out by the region lock situation. Nothing on the Standard Edition yet, but since they did the same copy, I'd imagine that will get switched off also.

Wok

Ok, WTF Ubisoft. I can't play Rayman Legends, I just get the Uplay launcher and can't start the game.

Check the forum for help:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/24255...42542560/?tscn=1383770579#c684839199917672946

There was beta update of Steam client today. Try to cancel beta program and install stable version. After that my Rayman works again!

Omg, you are right. I removed the steam beta client(just opt out of the steam beta and it will automatically reinstall the normal steam client) and rayman works fine again. Thanks.

Wok

Guy also has a 40% completion rate which is crazy for someone with 2000+ games. I clicked on the another guy's profile who's level 200 with only 1200 or so games and he only has an 11% completion rate.

Xelios has all that with 50 odd more recommendations.

Still the king.

Acccent

So, when you buy the FrenchCows bundle (or whatever), you get a code that other people can use to get 10% off (and each person who uses it gives you a further 1% off the next bundle's price, on top of the 20% you get from simply buying the first season).

My code is 4bd46c4d61 if anyone wants to use it, but really, I only bought it because it's the french indie scene and I just can't not get it, I think it's unbelievable that they'd ask 15€ for only free games. But if you're feeling generous and supportive, by all means go for it.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Guy also has a 40% completion rate which is crazy for someone with 2000+ games. I clicked on the another guy's profile who's level 200 with only 1200 or so games and he only has an 11% completion rate.
I haven't ever bothered to check, but I'm not sure the completion rate takes into account games that you have never started.

Just a hunch, because my completion percentage (33%) seems crazy high given the number of unplayed and barely-played games on my account.

Someone in this thread actually offered to help IIRC, but it turns out it was only available for full price (so around $60) because games there, or at least PC games rarely drop in price or something.
People just decided it wasn't worth...

There are some people in the game's Steam community page offering the game and it was the same price. Oh well I'm not going to let nostalgia empty my wallet especially with the sales around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom