• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

I didn't get the bug for the increase amount of games displayed, I know it's just a bug but still...!

I just wanted to look at the future

Li Kao

Shadow Warrior or Blackguards grrr..... I just don't know!!!

So different game genre too... well I wouldn't want to detract from one or the other unjustly, but Blackgate is early access and not finnish, you might consider that.
But at the same time while I really liked Shadow Warrior, it's not without its share of faults.
So yeah, I fear that you are on you own here :-x

The_Monk

Aw, I can no longer play Dirt 2 or 3 anymore... when I click play I just get a black screen and if I type on the keyboard I get a Dirt stopped working message.

Restarted both Steam and PC, no dice. I was having great fun with both...

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Dec

Aw, I can no longer play Dirt 2 or 3 anymore... when I click play I just get a black screen and if I type on the keyboard I get a Dirt stopped working message.

Try defaulting settings maybe? Deleting "hardware_settings_config.xml" in Documents/My Games/Dirt 2/3.

Turfster

Have you tried reinstalling GFWL from the xbox site?

Baha

Got some spares to giveaway, enjoy:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Worms Pinball -- MB-3147BA87CF3516D9 - Taken by topyy
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-4EE3CB946A832A25 - Taken by PixyJunket
Worms Blast -- MB-E422AFBF2385FB8F - Taken by user237
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-C2FED1DA7CE20CFE - Taken by FauX

Anustart

I want to thank MRORANGE for Arkham Asylum! I played over 100 hours of City but never played the original! Much appreciated and for this I will be doing a giveaway shortly!

The_Monk

Well... You can make a backup first.
If you don't try it, you might never get to run the games again, so... ;)

Just tried fellow GAFfer, no success, however. Also tried to very integrity of game cache.

Maybe I really need to wait for GFWL to go away but still... Only managed to get 4 hours of Dirt 3 and 2 of Dirt 2.

Gbraga

Opt out of steam beta. I have the same glitch with Arkham Origins

Turfster

Just tried fellow GAFfer, no success, however. Also tried to very integrity of game cache.

Huh. Okay, next option. Did your antivirus get updated between the last time you played and this time? Or maybe you could exclude it for those games if it has that option.

Opt out of steam beta. I have the same glitch with Arkham Origins

Or that. That was one of the ones I thought you'd tried before if you were in beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom