• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah I see, so I still have to fill it out at 200 but if I don't reach $20,000 in revenue I won't have to pay taxes on it?

Pretty much. All that stuff only applies if you're in the US; if you're an international user, you just fill out a form saying so and Valve leaves you alone (unless you at some point bought a game from the US store when it was easy to do so, in which case you'll have to jump through some hoops to prove your residency).

If I have played 30 minutes of shelter and wondered where I'm going with my life should I continue?

I like the art-style and the water especially was neat...but I'm just not enjoying it.

Milamber

Eh... really didn't mean to derail the thread that badly, sorry about that.
Have some keys, this is a multi entry 24 hour competition, that means you can apply for more than one code. If it's a Warner brothers game or Worms then use this link and add the code at the end of the urls:

GL:HF!

Thanks. Pleasant surprise after coming back from driving classes.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, pretty much all I remember from the game is how astoundingly short it is. Shorter than a COD... I was shocked to see the credits roll. Finished in one little sitting. And yeah there is this strange change of vibe from the first one. Not a bad game if memory serves, just, so short.
Short? I know each individual level is very short, but I didn't know the game as a whole was too.

Right now that suits me fine. I'll be able to beat it fast (provided I don't get frustrated with the difficulty) and move on to another game.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hope you all enjoy keeping those games in your Steam libraries, never to be played, as the true GAF way.

Anyways, how are you all doin-

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-DE4D39A0829D45EA - Taken by MMBosstones86. 146 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-996BF26F89F4594F - Taken by kulapik. 9 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Cognition Episode 1 and 2 -- MB-00FD3E94F0CFAAC5 - Taken by gabbo. 26 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Super Sanctum TD -- MB-2A38CC9CA4C91E70 - Taken by Terra_Ex. 14 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-62174CB0A94AFAFF - Taken by Scipius. 15 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Poker Night 2 -- MB-B115E6D4E3422FB8 - Taken by BruteUA. 42 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Warlock Master of the Arcane -- MB-72A9AF45692CB35A - Taken by SpongeBob NoPants. 7 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-4C1B11ED68285629 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 11 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

System Shock 2 -- MB-3057EB52CC91FAFE - Taken by LiquidSolid. 39 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

NecrovisioN: Lost Company -- MB-6F9C9AC3546A1649 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 8 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Burn Zombie Burn -- MB-C67D44720E92F293 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 10 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Eets Munchies -- MB-19691FA6EE99C5BC - Taken by fernandes. 3 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Just Cause 2 -- MB-2D0E1DC86D0B0739 - Taken by AsylumX. 21 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club -- MB-DDA9C1B8FFD014CA - Taken by Abomination. 29 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Exceed 2nd Vampire REX -- MB-9D9114B9F34A7471 - Taken by mannerbot. 13 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Dinner Date -- MB-BACAE79C6B910DC3 - Taken by Krystof Koreni. 18 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Legend of Dawn -- MB-3504B4FC72FF1819 - Taken by Aitor. 10 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Lucius -- MB-8A5C659B3388D608 - Taken by angular graphics. 7 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

Symphony -- MB-99E7682CEFB2954F - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 24 entrants total.

t1383991637z1.png

Enco

Buy it for the campaign, online is loaded with bots, few days ago i decided to install CoD4, 10 games played all ten had hackers, I quickly uninstalled it..
You can check the Steam community page to see how many players there are.

Yesterday I checked and there were 300 people in game. Not enough.

JaseC

Call of Duty didn't start using Steamworks until Modern Warfare 2, so including retail and non-Steam DD copies, there'd be more than 300 players.

Reckoner

But if the majority of them are using hacks, then I won't bother myself.

We could get the new Cod players together and play some private Gaf games. What do you guys think?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hope you all enjoy keeping those games in your Steam libraries, never to be played, as the true GAF way.

Anyways, how are you all doin-
Wow, thanks a lot! Entered for Symphony, it looks very interesting.

But if the majority of them are using hacks, then I won't bother myself.

We could get the new Cod players together and play some private Gaf games. What do you guys think?
Sure, count me in.

_machine

Did they ever fixed the problems with this game, I remeber there being lot of complaints at launch?

Oh and nice giveaway there.
I'd like to know this too; the basic premise does look slightly interesting, but the execution of the first version was apparently horrid.

Also, thanks for the giveaway!

Zeknurn

I guess it's time for the "next Half-life part" in the never ending cycle of Steam thread .

I'm listening to this weeks Windows Weekly and Leo mentioned that he talked to someone off the record and that person said it's highly unlikely that there will ever be another Half-Life game.

Take that as you will.

I guess it's time for the "next Half-life part" in the never ending cycle of Steam thread .

I'm listening to this weeks Windows Weekly and Leo mentioned that he talked to someone off the record and that person said it's highly unlikely that there will ever be another Half-Life game.

Take that as you will.

I choose to take that skeptically.

JaseC

Take that as you will.

He's either bullshitting or was just joking because quite a few people actually believe that. We know Valve has a Half-Life 3 cabal with some 40-odd members.

Damn it! I'm the dullest knife in all the world's drawers lol.

Nah, they just made it a pain in the arse to gift keys, which is probably why they did it :/.

Yeah, you guys were totally right. Just beat that arena battle on first try today with a lot calmer approach.

Good man :).

does modbot have a command similar to "my loot" where you can find everything you've given away?

No but that would be nice :). As I'm sure you know the 'my loot' request only tells you what is still unclaimed from what you have given away.

Copons

He's either bullshitting or was just joking because quite a few people actually believe that. We know Valve has a Half-Life 3 cabal with some 40-odd members.

They also recently said that HL3 won't be SteamOS exclusive.

Or maybe they meant that it won't be published for anything at all? :D

Zeknurn

You mean we know that Valve has something called "Half-Life 3" with 40 members attached. For all we know it's a codename for something completely different.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Reminder.
Wok, I'm not sure anyone can claim this. Whether this is because your criteria are very strict and exclude everyone who is interested in it or because ModBot is making a minor error in the qualification process I can't say. What I can say is that I attempted to claim the game yesterday because it was still sitting untouched after 24 hours, and could not.

Take that as you will.

Madness.

DY9ZbSf.gif

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Take that as you will.

Seems like an awful asshole thing of him to do. I mean if he just runs to his nearest podcast to throw off the record shit out there, why would anyone tell him anything ever again? Since he obviously can't keep his mouth shut.

JaseC

You mean we know that Valve has something called "Half-Life 3" with 40 members attached. For all we know it's a codename for something completely different.

I mean we know Valve has a Half-Life 3 cabal with ~40 members. Valve using an internal working title of Half-Life 3 to refer to something other than Half-Life 3 would be patently stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom