• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I don't understand, what is it that EA did?

EA pushed BF4 in order to beat Ghosts to market, of course this left the game with numerous glitches, optimization problems, bugs, constant crashes, horrible online code, half-baked gameplay, balance problems, and issues too numerous to count.

Grief.exe

Representing Steam while playing BF4

KR7onVV.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
damn, baldur's gate is 25 bucks :(

I'll eventually grab it, I really enjoy dragon age origins

It's a little under $14 in Russia. You should be able to find someone selling it for 7 keys (just under $17 at current prices) or perhaps 6 if you're lucky (~$14.50).

Nabs

Blops 2 love:

ibiusC62nqZbmC.png

I can't believe how bad the BF4 emblem creator is. I ended up placing a bunch of blocks on top of each other and calling it a day. I don't know why I expected an upgrade over BF3.

Tenrius

damn, baldur's gate is 25 bucks :(

I'll eventually grab it, I really enjoy dragon age origins

It's a little under $14 in Russia. You should be able to find someone selling it for 7 keys (just under $17 at current prices) or perhaps 6 if you're lucky (~$14.50).

In fact, I'd be willing to do it, Baldur's Gate being one of my favorite series and everything. Selling six keys on the market would seem to cover the cost, so hit me up if you want it for that much. Of course it would be wiser to wait until a sale, it might even get 75% off at this point.

JaseC

Dailies:
- 75% off Fable ($2.49)
- 75% off Fable 3 ($4.99; I see MS finally reduced the base price)

Weeklies:
- 66% off Anodyne ($3.40)
- 75% off A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack ($3.74)
- 80% off Naval Warfare ($0.99)
- 50% off Gunpoint ($4.99/$9.99 for the Special Edition/$14.99 for the Exclusive Edition)
- 75% off Complete Naval Pack ($7.99 or $3.74/$4.99 per game)
- 50% off Lunar Flight ($4.99 or $9.99 for a four-pack [$2.50 per head])
- 75% off Making History: The Calm and the Storm ($1.24)
- 75% off Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
- 75% off Theatre of War Collection ($12.49 or $2.49->$6.24 per game)
- 80% off Arena Wars 2 ($1.99)
- 75% off The Ironclads Collection ($12.48 or $2.49->$9.99 per game)
- 75% off Iron Warriors: T - 72 Tank Command ($1.24)
- 60% off Archeblade: Early Access Basic Pack ($7.99)
- 60% off Archeblade: Early Access Premium Pack ($19.99)
- 75% off Frontlines: Fuel of War ($4.99)
- 50% off Shelter ($4.99)
- 20% off Timelines: Assault on America ($11.99)
- 33% off Spectraball ($3.34)

Shelter is in a couple of bundles at the moment (Groupees' Be Mine X and Bundle Stars' Majestic Indie Bundle), so don't bother picking it up on Steam.

JaseC

Why wasn't Fable III removed when Microsoft removed Age of Empires Online and Microsoft Flight Simulator due to GFWL concerns?

Presumably because it's not F2P. Pulling AoE Online and MS Flight was rather silly considering GFWL is still several months away from being sunsetted.

JaseC

I assume they are going to actually remove GFWL from Fable 3.

Microsoft patching out GFWL from a Microsoft-published game by created by a Microsoft-owned studio would be something.

Edit: AoE Online seems to have fallen to the wayside (the download link on the official site leads to the game's steam store page, which of course is no longer available, though you can still install it), but MS Flight still appears to be a glint in Microsoft's eye if the valid download link is any indication.

I wonder if From Software will ever remove GFWL from Dark Souls. It still gets around 3K people playing each day so not removing it would be a disservice.

Steam says you have only 0.3 hours in the game Steve!

It only takes you twenty minutes to see a good 7 puzzles, or safes, and they all suck.

Maybe the end of the game turns it into GOTF.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I bought Fable. Got Fable 2 (thanks for messing that one up, Microsoft) and Fable 3 for free on the 360. so I might as well buy the last one I'm missing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Fable is overrated, I wouldn't recommend it. But I'm still burned on "Project Ego" hype for it.

Is Frontline's servers dead due to THQ? I liked the 360 beta back in the day but never got around to buying it. It's like a lighter "Battlefield" but if the servers are dead and gone, no point buying for $5.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Which Fable employed the greatest number of lies to sell itself?

ALL OF THEM.gif

Wikipedia said:
At the end of 2012, the PC online multiplayer mode of the game was no longer available, although the LAN mode still operates.

Oh... oh... oh. Pass then. :( 50 player Battlefield with a different mode from Conquest was pretty nice, too bad.

Controversial opinion: I like Peter Molyneux and I usually get hyped with his annoucements. D:

Not interested in any of the deals, maybe Fable 1 and 3 but I'm not in a hurry to play these games.

Grief.exe

Anteater

In fact, I'd be willing to do it, Baldur's Gate being one of my favorite series and everything. Selling six keys on the market would seem to cover the cost, so hit me up if you want it for that much. Of course it would be wiser to wait until a sale, it might even get 75% off at this point.

Yeah I'll wait a little, will give me time to make progress on my backlog :D Thanks for the offer though!

Not sure what the six keys thing are :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom