• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Happy birthday to me! ^^ I told earlier that I will be doing a small giveaway. Here it is

It's semi big one. This is a code drop of most spares that I have been collecting during this year. I am bad at organizing leftovers so you have to excuse me if they are used. I hope that all these are unused codes

Happy birthday dude :3

Dambrosi

Banned
I'll gladly join the rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday, Deques". Though you do realise that it's you who should be getting the gifts rather than giving them, right?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
In short the Codebreakers DLC doesn't work (pre-orders got it free) and renders your game save unusable without a workaround. Steam recognises that you have the DLC but it is not listed any more/ has been removed from the DLC tab. Trying to start Codebreakers on the map (which is integrated into the game during the main story) therefore crashes the game out and you cannot use your save. This happened to me about 8hrs in as I was not aware of the issue. The issue has been around for 6-8 weeks at least now with no response from Steam or 2K despite it being a fairly common issue.
Does the problem occur if you buy the DLC normally now? I was planning on buying it when I eventually get the game but I may avoid it now.

FloatOn

what a day, my friend with entirely too much disposable income just hooked me up with X:Rebirth.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

RuinKaos

Happy birthday to me! ^^ I told earlier that I will be doing a small giveaway. Here it is

It's semi big one. This is a code drop of most spares that I have been collecting during this year. I am bad at organizing leftovers so you have to excuse me if they are used. I hope that all these are unused codes

Happy Birthday Deques.

Joe Molotov

Was the Bureau tha bad?
I want to pick it up during the winter sale or later (if it hit's 10 or less i'll probably bite)

I think this pretty much says it all:

FE7DF2BAAD95BD3F2B862FD22C4B57EA187D17A8

bloke

Tiny SOTS giveaway, don't think i'd have patience to ever play the game myself.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sword of the Stars I -- MB-F0D3CB57CED9006C - Taken by frogg609
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition -- MB-763CA07146004C45 - Taken by DexterPepper

hmm, I see Sequence still doesn't have cards? I recall Feep mentioning there was a queue for them months ago. It has to be damn long or they weren't approved?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
hmm, I see Sequence still doesn't have cards? I recall Feep mentioning there was a queue for them months ago. It has to be damn long or they weren't approved?
At this point i'd be leaning towards them not being approved for whatever reason rather than them being in the queue, as there's been a bunch of games getting cards since, both new and old. It'll be interesting to hear if Feep can share anything on the matter though.

Grief.exe

I can't believe it wouldn't have been approved by now. The cards have slowed down from an torrent to a trickle.

The profit margins may have decreased substantially since then. Most cards sell for very cheap now.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

For those wondering what it says, here is my localized version, followed by the original google translation:

Panel 1: I bought the Bureau, it's a prequel to Xcom.
Panel 2: Cool! And how does it begin?
Panel 3: With turning on the TV!

Panel 1: I bought prequel to Xcom, the Bureau.
Panel 2: Class! and then there is all starts?
Panel 3: With the setting of the tv

JustinBB7

Walking Dead season 2 disappeared from the coming soon section for some reason.

Store page is still up though. Release date should be out soon, wonder if this is a hint. :eek:

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Happy birthday Deques.

I'll gladly join the rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday, Deques". Though you do realise that it's you who should be getting the gifts rather than giving them, right?

In my family, it's always been the birthday celebrator who puts on a party and hands out small gifts to people who attend. For one it makes everyone want to attend more parties and celebrate, and two it's a bit of a contest to see who can throw the best celebration for knowing all these people they've met over the years (a thank you for being part of our lives). At the end of the year it's voted upon and they get an extra special New Year's gift (or whatever their main religion, festival, celebration day is).

My grand parents said it was an old Scottish tradition, but really I think they just invented it because they wanted to get throw more parties. I have large family though and it's spread to friends of the family as well. It works well.

Didn't see if this got posted

Trackmania 2 bundle (Canyon, Stadium, Valley)
$20 (7~ keys currently)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34409/

That's a good deal, but I'm still not sure. I still have Trackmania Forever and no where near the point where I think to myself "I've seen everything this game has" nor have I wished for improvements in most any way. Is there anything to Trackmania 2 that makes it worth getting for me then beyond just nice looking visuals?

Deques

Happy birthday. Now go and try to play a steam game.

Hehe, I do play some steam games. Currently playing Sleeping Dogs

happy birthday Deques and thanks for the giveaway!

Happy birthday, Deques!

Happy birthday Deques and thanks for nice giveaway

Happy birthday Master Deques!

Happy Birthdeques :eek:

Thanks for the giveaways Deques and happy b-day~

Not going to enter but thank you for your kindness and Happy birthday fellow GAFfer, hope you can have a great day! ;)

Happy birthday dude :3

I like to giveaway leftovers. It's better to let other enjoy other games than letting them collect dust. And I always appreciate gifts :)

A 4GB Xcom patch? What the hell?!

Indeed, happy birthday to you! :)

Happy Birthday Deques.

Happy Birthday Deques! Thanks for the giveway!

Happy birthday Deques. :)

Happy birthday, Deques!

Thanks all

zkylon

zkylewd
happy bday deqs

As a thank you for your support of Saints Row IV, please accept this free outfit pack which should be construed in no way as an attempt to get back into your good graces following a prematurely-released game patch.
dat cynical free dlc

damn

There you go
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Ship: Complete Pack -- MB-70B060BAC2FC52E2 - Taken by jediyoshi

Tenrius

Do you speak Russian, lol?

For those wondering what it says, here is my localized version, followed by the original google translation:

Panel 1: I bought the Bureau, it's a prequel to Xcom.
Panel 2: Cool! And how does it begin?
Panel 3: With turning on the TV!

Panel 1: I bought prequel to Xcom, the Bureau.
Panel 2: Class! and then there is all starts?
Panel 3: With the setting of the tv

What it actually says:

Panel 2: Neat! How does the XCOM story begin, then?
Panel 3: You adjust your TV screen size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom