• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexen

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a pretty bland game after all. Occasionally it's so boring that Assassin's Creed II looks good in comparison. Well, I've only played through roughly the first two chapters of the former (they are quite lengthy, I played 3 hours in total), so more on that later.

Same boat, but I got bored earlier I think. I really wanted to like it.

derFeef

1. Robots
2. They transform
3. Awesome dialogue
4. Awesome plot twists
5. Starscream is a mega dick as always and the best thing ever
6. The devs clearly had a fantastic time making these games
7. War for Cybertron has incredible co-op for the campaign
8. The variety is fantastic and all modes of movement are fun
9. You go in space sometimes in the games
10. Robots

Sounds neat, I like robots. Wishlisted at least - damn it's still expensive.

derExperte

Is there any way to give a Humble Bundle link to another person after I've sent it to myself (wanted to see what happens)? There's a link to delete the download page but it stills says 'in use' when a friend tries to redeem the game.

FloatOn

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a pretty bland game after all. Occasionally it's so boring that Assassin's Creed II looks good in comparison. Well, I've only played through roughly the first two chapters of the former (they are quite lengthy, I played 3 hours in total), so more on that later.

it gets better after you meet picard and do the shadow of the colossus boss fight

Hawkie

1. Robots
2. They transform
3. Awesome dialogue
4. Awesome plot twists
5. Starscream is a mega dick as always and the best thing ever
6. The devs clearly had a fantastic time making these games
7. War for Cybertron has incredible co-op for the campaign
8. The variety is fantastic and all modes of movement are fun
9. You go in space sometimes
10. Robots

Have to agree that the game is just great fun with lots of variety. Nothing overstays its welcome and as a result the game continually feels fresh during a playthrough. I would recommend it to anyone with or without an interest in robots and Transformers.

Tellaerin

I actually would not mind that twist.

Optimus-Prime-Tech-Spec_1347648640.jpg

2485171267_02ff1a7641.jpg

Close enough? ; ) It's from an "evil mirror universe" alternate continuity, but still.

So would I be able to buy from the US humble store for people who cant buy some games on there? I havent bought anything from the store yet to know if gifting or passing on a code is an option.

A gentleman does not boast about the size of his endowment or the size of its arousal.

Have I got a story for you to read!

Spoiler:
I make Shia Labeouf violently pleasure Optimus Prime. Like, in my story I'm forcing Shia Labeouf, the actor, at gunpoint.

Change that to forcing Shia Labeouf into playing Russian Roulette with himself with all chambers loaded and you have a deal!

Hope nobody minds a Desura giveaway in their Steam thread.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Project Night (Desura) -- MB-113B1263D5C13D92 - Taken by vvise

Clawww

That game does a lot of things well, but yeah, it fucking drags so hard it's painful.

Got my Ironman Spelunky achievement. The shocking thing that 1% of players have the "complete the game in 8 minutes without shortcuts" achievement.

btw Spelunky is rad

MKUltra

Is Far Cry Blood Dragon region free? If so is there an easy way to get on the US store from a UK IP, not sure how to set up a VPN.

Tenrius

it gets better after you meet picard and do the shadow of the colossus boss fight

Well, I'm somewhat past that (thought that the boss battle was uninspired) and I think the next big boss battle is coming up soon, so we'll see. Really hope that get rids me of the werewolves. Overall, the game has had some pretty boring enemies so far. What I really dislike is the checkpoint placement — so you kill a bunch of enemies a got a tiny bit of HP left? Okay, here a checkpoint RIGHT after you finish fighting, even before you get off the spider. Oh, and then there is a 3 minutes long platforming section after which you have to fight a tough werewolf who one hits you unless you parry. I also like how they just randomly do unblockable attacks, which start exactly as regular once.

I'm somewhat exaggerating, but those things I mentioned just aren't cool. I like the scenery though and the game is generally nice enough to play save for those rough patches, just isn't particularly remarkable so far.

Phinor

So, who bought the PC version of Injustice : Gods Among Us?

I did (..using keys)! Only 2.5 weeks to release. Actually at the time of my purchase, the Steam page still said November 12 so it is pretty frustrating. WB has some serious issues with their worldwide release schedule.

Hawkie

Is Far Cry Blood Dragon region free? If so is there an easy way to get on the US store from a UK IP, not sure how to set up a VPN.

You can install the Hola addon in Firefox, go to the Humble Store, click the fiery face icon on the toolbar (choose US) and you're done. All in takes about 60s or less.

MNC

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron was fucking incredible. It's gonna be hard for any game to top that this month. Everything about it was just pure joy. None of the difficulty achievements unlocked so I'll have to be satisfied with these two:

tillallareonev3ile.png

10824662433_7a880ab525_o.gif

I'm pretty salty they ditched the co-op. Still really want to play this, the first game was a blast as well.

Tellaerin

The WB probably not at all.

Is there some reason you think they're not going to add games after all? I mean, there were those additional games/DLC listed in the HTML, and the Humble Bundle vids for those bonus games that were found on Youtube. That seemed like a pretty solid confirmation of what was supposed to be coming this week...

EDIT: Whew, color me relieved. Was worried that something had changed, and the bundle wasn't going to be getting the bonuses after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom