• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

Happy birthday to me!

I'm very LTTP (pesky Australian time zones), but Happy Birthday, Deques - hope you are having (or had?) a great day. :)

(Oh, and thanks for the great giveaways, too).

what a day, my friend with entirely too much disposable income just hooked me up with X:Rebirth.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

You have a wonderful friend, RE - enjoy! I'm hyped as can be for Rebirth, but it'll be awhile until I pick it up. I look forward to reading your impressions ASAP!

Feep

Banned
At this point i'd be leaning towards them not being approved for whatever reason rather than them being in the queue, as there's been a bunch of games getting cards since, both new and old. It'll be interesting to hear if Feep can share anything on the matter though.
My cards were submitted literally in July.

I have no idea why they haven't gone up yet. Have other games had cards released recently? The Steam trading card group, when I last checked it, didn't have any "New Games with Cards!" updates in forever.

Caerith

I have no idea why they haven't gone up yet. Have other games had cards released recently? The Steam trading card group, when I last checked it, didn't have any "New Games with Cards!" updates in forever.
The downside of a company with no bosses-- if nobody feels like updating cards, cards don't get updated.

Grief.exe

They almost never update that group, but they are constantly releasing cards. Though they are now coming in at a trickle.

I would suggest checking in with someone at Valve. You were probably lost in the shuffle.

This site updates daily with the newest cards http://www.steamcardexchange.net/

Scipius

Have other games had cards released recently? The Steam trading card group, when I last checked it, didn't have any "New Games with Cards!" updates in forever.

That group hasn't announced any new cards for a long time, but yes, games have been getting cards since then, even games that were already on Steam before this summer. The rate at which this happens is much slower than before though.

Edit: Beaten

Grief.exe

Apparently, Age of Empires II HD received cards yesterday

jzlOfw_ExwO9RtfdOCI_5Td1hM5LtMlDaYgEx9zEd0JGMnmEVtiBER2fyyMeQnFvOmCd3R72i1tihRnf3cd2RUs2asRI0JITHMKHJQcIb2hwM8KPQqPWAW7ZW5-W1TcfHmhr3hWNxkZPhZ8vQgxmf2w3xodE-tUXNdgLl8eCMBAJNXmM

AHA-Lambda

Any impressions on Blade Symphony? It seems kinda cool, so I'm intrigued.

Also how do I give away Humble Bundle links as gifts through ModBot, I want to give away some games from the WB bundle.

Trying to choose between Valdis Story, King Arthur's Gold and Risk of Rain. Anyone play any of these yet?

Risk of Rain is magnificent and highly addictive. This was the post that persuaded me to watch a few videos and download the demo. A few hours later I had bought the full game. It was completely worth it. If you enjoy the loot system and progressive difficulty of games like the Binding of Isaac there is a good chance you will enjoy this too: for me it pretty much scratches the same itch.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Hey someone throw me a group invite if you get a minute. Thanks.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They almost never update that group, but they are constantly releasing cards. Though they are now coming in at a trickle.

I would suggest checking in with someone at Valve. You were probably lost in the shuffle.

BOOOOO GET OFF THE STAGE!

Momentary

Banned
Trying to choose between Valdis Story, King Arthur's Gold and Risk of Rain. Anyone play any of these yet?

For me it's a toss up between Risk of Rain and Valdis Story. I would just buy both. The combat in both are satisfying. If you like combo based action games then go with VS. If you like collection and progression type games I would go with RoR.

i really need to play dead space, but it's 2spooky :(

It certainly is that. Whilst I do not love it unconditionally what I certainly can't fault it on is its sense of place and atmosphere. Had me nervous all the way through the game.

Hey someone throw me a group invite if you get a minute. Thanks.

I just tried to but Steam won't let me :/.

EDIT: Damn thee JaseC! Thou hast made a grievous enemy today!

Eanan

Whats this I hear? Is Day Z standalone finally getting released this week and will be on steam also on release day...

chronomac

FYI: MouseCraft just got cards.

Risk of Rain is magnificent and highly addictive. This was the post that persuaded me to watch a few videos and download the demo. A few hours later I had bought the full game. It was completely worth it. If you enjoy the loot system and progressive difficulty of games like the Binding of Isaac there is a good chance you will enjoy this too: for me it pretty much scratches the same itch.

I had no idea there was a demo. Thanks for that.

joe2187

Banned
FYI: Skullgirls is $10 on greenmangaming for a steam key.

Should act on it soon, the first DLC character is still free for a short time, and the next DLC character has been launched in the BETA and is looking good, and will be free for three months when he is completed.

About half a dozen games that look really good in that greenlight batch. It is all just getting crazy.

There are already 123 items on my wishlist that I at least want to play someday!

Jawmuncher

Should act on it soon, the first DLC character is still free for a short time, and the next DLC character has been launched in the BETA and is looking good, and will be free for three months when he is completed.

Not to mention the PC port is damn fine.
Was playing the hell out of it ealier this year. Was part of the indiegogo supporters that paid 35 dollars and I felt I got my money's worth at that price.

Nabs

Skullgirls is great. The PC port is top notch and the netcode is dreamy.

derExperte

Is there any way to give a Humble Bundle link to another person after I've sent it to myself (wanted to see what happens)? There's a link to delete the download page but it stills says 'in use' when a friend tries to redeem the game.

Anyone? :/

And...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pid -- MB-92FFC91FD44A3A09 - Taken by Eanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom