• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I'm also interested in waiting and seeing how that Gaikai stuff works out for the PS4. I've never had a PS3, so I'm much more interested in the PS4 if I could start catching up on stuff like Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us.

If they had a SKU for $100 more with BC then I would have jumped on that day one. The BC derives so much more value for people in our position who have been on PC for so long and want to get caught up.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Batman Arkham Origins on the Humble Store?

Is this the real life?

new Humble Stuff

MK Collection
Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
Lord of the Rings Online starter pack (great..)
Gotham City Imposters kit (great...)
Millenium Skins for Arkham Origins
FEAR

odd choice

Copons

This motherfucking ETS2 returnig over and over again at three times the price I could (and should!) have bought is really grinding my gears. :'(

FloatOn

new Humble Stuff

MK Collection
FEAR

odd choice

be advised: MK Collection is gwfl and it has substandard resolution options.

Wok

new Humble Stuff

MK Collection
FEAR

odd choice

WHvcRwc.jpg

Wait for the daily deals!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Myst: Masterpiece Edition for 1,50?!?!
GOTTA GO FA...
tFz.png

...oh.

JakeD

ModBot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

mortal kombat kollection -- MB-6194987599FF98B2 - Taken by derExperte

ModBot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEAR -- MB-488DDEBF72525BD1 - Taken by DXLelouch153. 7 entrants total.

t1384370684z1.png

Reckoner

Ok creative review time:

header_292x136.jpg
VS.
header_292x136.jpg

I played Grid when it came out on the Xbox 360 and I always wondered why there is so little noise around these fantastic and fun Codemasters racers. They just feel great to play. The driving makes you feel like you are an absolute badass.

Great to hear that Grid 2 is even better. Definitely I'll have to check it out. :)

Hope I did this right. If you win Guardians of Middle Earth, PM me for the DLC

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Guardians of Middle Earth -- MB-23BED301A72E3F05 - Taken by Faabulous. 11 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-CDC1E27E17C7A284 - Taken by bronson. 1 entrants total. - Taken by bronson. 3 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-F9FB172B52663F47 - Taken by adaen. 1 entrants total.
Gotham City Impostors Professional -- MB-24AE2D2E9FA9B371 - Taken by Hawkie. 1 entrants total. - Taken by Hawkie. 3 entrants total.
A Virus Named Tomb -- MB-FF0816BCA877D0B9

t1384370820z1.png

Tizoc

Spent the past hour or so going through my e-mail to find the codes and links for all the PC games I've bought over the past year. They're now in a folder in my e-mail account for my easy access~

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sellin' those Guardians of Middle Earth Trading Cards before the inevitable crash.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Copons

Getting rid of new useless keys!

WARNINGS
- All codes are Humble gifts. Just paste them after this URL: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=
- Whoever gets Guardians of Middle Earth please PM me for the DLC key!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Guardians of Middle Earth Plus Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-4E8CA242022AFDA3 - Taken by Aaron
The Lord of the Rings War in the North -- MB-29C2DE627FA7DC9F - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit -- MB-CAA32768E986A702 - Taken by Eanan

The_Monk

I usually don't repeat many games but the times that I did was to give me a refresh on the Story in case I liked it. However, I'm been playing Sleeping Dogs (I already finished when I had my PS3 and Sony gave it on PS+) and while the Story is the same I don't mind because I really feel I'm playing a different game. Almost 17 Hours and I still didn't finished the main Story/Cases and I have a neat Backlog still waiting too.
That rain... seriously, that rain!

I can't say I've done this many times but this time I clearly saw a difference between different platforms. Anyone did something recently? Which games can you feel like there is a significant difference fellow GAFfers?

Wok

I still have not received a feedback from Steam Support about the ban of my "marketing gone wrong" collection on Steam Greenlight. The collection features 68 games which uses prominent feminine attributes on the Greenlight game cover.

bronson

My first giveaway through ModBot!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- MB-E9CF0709ECA4D8F6 - Taken by Clawww. 4 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-A792558645AD2D9A - Taken by PandaPedinte. 9 entrants total.
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin -- MB-C609F4BA36E24419 - Taken by Knurek. 1 entrants total.
Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-16D9C3BEB19F7CAC
Pid -- MB-6277494F26E64873 - Taken by Cyberquake. 5 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-AE337F30A5632068
Showdown Effect -- MB-9C9F3E4AFCA1625B
Greed Corp -- MB-662695EED63E01FE - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
F.E.A.R 3 -- MB-7422CAC4ACF1C202 - Taken by masterkajo. 1 entrants total.

t1384381306z1.png
For the FEAR, Batman and LotR games, copy/paste the Humble URL https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key= in front of the code you get.

I only recently dug up Showdown and Ether Vapor in an old file, so I'm about 80% sure they work.

Copons

Neogaf starting to get real slow and funky, next gen is upon us.

Thanks for LOTR:WITN coupons

You're welcome, but I'm just "Copons" without U and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find something useful when searching my nickname on Google. :(
Also, everytime someone says they have a Steam coupon, I feel like I'm finally merging with Gaben or something.

The_Monk

You're welcome, but I'm just "Copons" without U and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find something useful when searching my nickname on Google. :(
Also, everytime someone says they have a Steam coupon, I feel like I'm finally merging with Gaben or something.

There was a time when everyone was giving and asking for coupons and I was tempted to make a joke saying that I don't need Coupons because I have Copons on Steam. I never did that joke. I think it was for the best. 2/10.

Whoever wins the Guardians of Middle Earth, PM me for the dlc key.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Guardians of Middle-Earth -- MB-64C76B47B85F11B2
F.E.A.R -- MB-3A0867DC4BFB7285 - Taken by TronLight. 11 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Collection -- MB-ACA871EAD7CA8BE9 - Taken by Faabulous. 14 entrants total.
Gotham City Impostors DLC -- MB-7869D30CDFD8A621 - Taken by Nabs. 1 entrants total.

t1384372439z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom