• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Got an extra to give away...

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...er_292x136.jpg
pid -- MB-555AA7C9CEAFAC29

Humble stuff:

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Lord of the Rings War in the North -- MB-20B1AB31B7051808 - Taken by gabrielt16
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-3602E11EB4447B97 - Taken by throwawayname
Batman DLC -- MB-AB7CCE903DBDF3DA - Taken by Angel Abaddon

Li Kao

Hey, thank you Deques for Stealth Bastard Deluxe !
I hope you had a good day yesterday, haven't really been around to wish you a happy birthday :-(

Jzero

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Guardians of Middle earth -- MB-F269117E30B4853F - Taken by Baha
F.E.A.R. -- MB-CF45D2DE9F33ED5F - Taken by yoshizzle
Guardians of Middle earth Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-1EE6812C0D5E24E8 - Taken by maneil99
Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit -- MB-53A2A8E07D0ACADB - Taken by BorntoPlay
: -

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Cortex Command -- MB-BA7E42AFA09A970B - Taken by denx

yoshizzle

g4qT08h.gif

xD

backdrifter

Neo Member
Enjoy :)

ModBot said:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Swords & Soldiers -- MB-89798398AA0E0816 - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
The Walking Dead Season 1 -- MB-325AA2BE99BCD05C - Taken by kadab. 10 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-DD5503D2C6AB2686 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by gurm3n
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-8C9E093C29846BA4
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War -- MB-DE432FEADD45CF10 - Taken by vvise. 4 entrants total.
Gish -- MB-FB38D379EC9A41C7 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 2 entrants total.
Cave Story Plus -- MB-ABC51B5EF0C41706 - Taken by out getting ribs. 10 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-3ECE2816443ABF26 - Taken by SonicXtreme. 5 entrants total.

t1384387380z1.png

Salsa

yo i'll take your extra batsuits for the second Origins playthrough im totally not gonna do

why wont they let you change them during the first time through i'll never know

yoshizzle

Another Batman AA:

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-7D277F5189F1AEBF - Taken by Faabulous

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Shelter -- MB-0681EE0E313D2FF0 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
the 39 steps -- MB-E7EC204C4D18AFF8 - Taken by backdrifter - Taken by backdrifter
Paranautical Activity -- MB-8F2073E559915443 - Taken by Volcynika - Taken by Volcynika
Eleusis -- MB-E44DCB4B8EB0904D - Taken by valouris
Call of Juarez -- MB-E5F7EAB4566E44D8 - Taken by Kifimbo
Depths of Peril -- MB-9B288FFC06CFD1A5 - Taken by Japle
Patrician 4 -- MB-8DC82EDE1CC292B4 - Taken by tylergregg
Sanctum HD -- MB-36994729F8F9C445 - Taken by Eanan
Transcipted -- MB-72FDA32218945CA1 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-11EDE6D2D4C0D5F7 - Taken by gwynplaine

Last batch, congrats to all who got what they wanted.

To whoever wins the Patrician, PM me and i'll send you the DLC code too.

Enjoy!

Mordeccai

As long as you got a confirmation email from them when you placed the order you are good. You will receive another email when it is available to download. AFAIK it won't show up under My Games until you download it.

Many thanks! I found a page on uPlay that told me basically the same thing. Now, I wait for the damn game to activate. Kinda BS that I have to wait for the PC version to release, when the PS3 and 360 verisons have already been out for two weeks >.>

The_Monk

That one was on sale for very cheap earlier. You have to really be paying attention to get anything from this sale.

It's easy to miss if you have been away from home all day and you arrive you are dead tired. It's not a problem, nostalgia is all I have left from that game so it's not a problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom