• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
Waded through my last few haul of bundles. I know I have more out there, but I am too afraid to put keys from some I'm not sure about and screw someone over.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

F.E.A.R. -- MB-829A6D387A0D7E7B - Taken by Mleugie. 9 entrants total.
eXceed Gun BUllet Children -- MB-90579D4F62A85BF5 - Taken by Anteater. 4 entrants total.
ANODYNE -- MB-233F4D4DC9B38AA1 - Taken by zkylon. 4 entrants total.
PID -- MB-62BC8A77F89DBD99 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 1 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. 2 -- MB-FDD91AC40F285D59 - Taken by Shambles. 1 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-8896502C8348DB66 - Taken by pupo. 3 entrants total.
BATMAN AC -- MB-829A6D387A0D7E7B - Taken by Mleugie. 9 entrants total.
BATMAN AA -- MB-0B99D1F65B4FA914 - Taken by Anustart. 1 entrants total.
Hard Reset -- MB-F3CEC934204D7EAA - Taken by DeadlyVirus. 4 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-B90CBC1D5FB1E1FF - Taken by InfiniteNine. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-41BBB92F40F4C98F - Taken by gurm3n
FEZ -- MB-8CF551B167E06D7E - Taken by okayfrog. 4 entrants total.
FTL -- MB-3A827A3DCBDD7797 - Taken by gurm3n
LIMBO -- MB-42A68C60D15FCEDD - Taken by Dusk Golem
Organ Trail -- MB-62276E6DB1DAB158 - Taken by trailmix16. 5 entrants total.
Star Wolves 3 -- MB-2396BEF0D8AE83F5 - Taken by xGreg
DOPE ASS BATMAN AO SKINS -- MB-02A560040E92470F - Taken by Kagemusha
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-E5101C634D3B6AD7 - Taken by NaM. 3 entrants total.
SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED -- MB-7B4D6B724F6A3042 - Taken by Tesseract. 6 entrants total.
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-B0A5E30DAD638145 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-AC6CD10FEE7CED03 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
BRUTAL LEGEND -- MB-40CE0DB44E908577 - Taken by The-Bean. 2 entrants total.

t1384398990z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Does that Gotham Imposters DLC from the Humble Bundle enable any card drops?

Nope. Buying DLC from the store page of F2P games doesn't give you cards. You have to buy "in-game" using Steam wallet funds.

I bought Fable The Lost Chapter through Amazon and redeemed key on Steam but the game won't appear on client (even though the store recognizes I own the game). Anyone has any help to give on this? ):

Seagoon

This game seems standard issue with almost every PC, but here it goes anyways

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

F.E.A.R. -- MB-523A31067CEC0CC7 - Taken by Cheddahz. 16 entrants total.

t1384399936z1.png

Caerith

S & O on the 360... I was so close... but I realized then that Dark Souls is just too hardcore for me. Or more accurately, I'm too impatient and unskilled for it. Stopped having fun at that point.
S&O are assholes. If you can get past them, the rest of the game is really fun.

I found that, for the Souls games, I need a goal/build in mind or I'm going to mess up my character and not enjoy it. In Dark Souls, that goal was to join Darkwraith at SL1. I don't even like PVP or griefing, I just wanted the rush of doing it. Took me several tries at many of the bosses, but every victory was a triumph, a rush of elation, especially Four Kings.

Except S&O. There was no joy in defeating them, only relief that I would never have to fight them again.

Waded through my last few haul of bundles. I know I have more out there, but I am too afraid to put keys from some I'm not sure about and screw someone over.
Nice giveaway!

(Also nice giveaways to everyone else who has been giving stuff away lately.)

So I got to play around with an Xbox One controller yesterday (with Killer Instinct, barf).

It's pretty dreamy, actually I guess Killer Instinct was actually an okay demo to muck with since I got to properly stress test the dpad with it and it felt really good. The bumper buttons were kind of in an odd spot in comparison to the 360 controller, but nothing detrimental, probably just a slight period of adjustment change here. Everything else just felt familiar, yet mechanically more crisp.

I couldn't care less about the console but I now DESPERATELY want one of those controllers for my PC gaming.

Wii U Pro controller is actually still my favorite, just by a little, but it won't have the level of symbiosis with PC/Steam.

JakeD

anyone in the US ever get a "foreign transaction fee" from their bank from buying bundlestars bundles? its only 10 cents per bundle but it seems a little lame, especially cause i use google wallet which im assuming is US based

Kvik

Frustrated by Polygon's PS4 streaming? Vent your stress out by playing these games:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Remember to append the HumbleBundle URL: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key= to the keys to redeem!

Guardians of Middle-earth (HumbleBundle) -- MB-2CA7552D123CDF9F - Taken by Kagemusha
Scribblenauts Unlimited (HumbleBundle) -- MB-63EBDF8C2AA25E41 - Taken by FOX_. 6 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge (Steam) -- MB-CF896028BB261C79
Guardians of Middle-earth Smaug's Treasure DLC (HumbleBundle) -- MB-AEBF03CCD523FB2B - Taken by Belgarion
Mortal Kombat Kollection (HumbleBundle) -- MB-1F85F615C19778C0 - Taken by bornlivedie. 5 entrants total.

t1384401195z1.png

JakeD

PSA, if you buy more than one game to gift from the new humble store, do it in SEPARATE transactions. (unless all the games are for one recipient) they only give you one URL per order. sent in an email to support to try to get it split into separate gifts.

gnomed

PSA, if you buy more than one game to gift from the new humble store, do it in SEPARATE transactions. (unless all the games are for one recipient) they only give you one URL per order. sent in an email to support to try to get it split into separate gifts.

Does the humble store keep track of every transaction you have made with them? I pretty sure I have a few extra copies I've bought wanting to give to friends, but they either don't want it or play those copies. Sorry friends, I'd rather give it to folks on Gaf.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Which is the most liked gaming news website? I'm pretty sure there are staunch haters of every single one.

Annubis

Does the humble store keep track of every transaction you have made with them? I pretty sure I have a few extra copies I've bought wanting to give to friends, but they either don't want it or play those copies. Sorry friends, I'd rather give it to folks on Gaf.

If you still have the email pointing to the URL to get the keys, most probably.

denx

heh, while I'm no fan of Polygon, I really like some of their long form journalistic articles. The one about the downfall of Kaos Studios and the recent one about the creation of Xbox Live are pretty good.

Good to hear about the Xbox One controller. I'll most likely end up buying both an Xbox One and DS4 controllers just to have that sweet choice on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom