• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

How is it? I'm not fond of the art style.

Mmh, I'm no fan of fighting games so... It was pointed to me that the game is good and beginner friendly so I planned on purchasing it but thanks for this...
It's not bad, really no stinker. But I'm afraid I'm still not cured of my apathy toward the genre. There is a nice tutorial, the game is gorgeous to look at, plays well... but the roster is relatively weak. Maybe that's my casual view, but god the character selection screen is sad. At the same time it is indie, it is really polished, and the art style while overly macabre for my taste, is very good.
Not sure I will pay for it, surely not now, but sometimes down the road, why not. Well, let's put it this way, if I had an arcade stick it would be a relative no brainer.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Dang, I won Fractal but didn't realise I'd already got it. How do I nuke the key? Thanks anyway!

How to repost keys

If you posted a key and no one took it, so you want to update the giveaway rules or just repost it:
- Just send the key to ModBot again so it knows to update the giveaway information or note that it's a new giveaway.

If you posted a key, someone took it, but they realized they didn't want it and asked you to repost it:
- Make sure they did not use the key
- Send a PM to ModBot. The title should contain the word nuke. The body should contain, one per line, Steam Keys you wish to unclaim. Not ModBot keys, Steam keys. Not more than one per line. No game titles. Just the keys.

If someone else posted a key, you took it, and you realized that you didn't want it:
- First, don't do this. You're being a jerk.
- Second, you should contact the person who did the original giveaway so they can give it away again by following the above instructions.
- Third, if you ABSOLUTELY want to give it away yourself and you 100% definitely did not use the key, follow the above nuke instructions and then submit it yourself.

Full format for recycling old taken keys
Title: nuke these keys
Body:
GHHH-EH11-J1J2
ABCD-EFGH-EEEE
LOKE-JOKE-ROTE

You will not receive a response or feedback, and the original post will not be edited to reflect that your claim has been relinquished, but the key will be removed from ModBot. The record of the person who originally took the key will not be erased, and they will be considered to have won for the rules that prohibit previous winners from partaking. Why so stringent? To prevent people from winning keys, redeeming them, nuking them to remove themselves from the winners list, and claiming more keys. Also, to dissuade people from claiming keys they don't want.

-Modbot section on page 1

Uiki

1024x576.resizedimage

34 mins.

*proud*

GOD i love this game.

Mmh, I'm no fan of fighting games so... It was pointed to me that the game is good and beginner friendly so I planned on purchasing it but thanks for this...
It's not bad, really no stinker. But I'm afraid I'm still not cured of my apathy toward the genre. There is a nice tutorial, the game is gorgeous to look at, plays well... but the roster is relatively weak. Maybe that's my casual view, but god the character selection screen is sad. At the same time it is indie, it is really polished, and the art style while overly macabre for my taste, is very good.
Not sure I will pay for it, surely not now, but sometimes down the road, why not. Well, let's put it this way, if I had an arcade stick it would be a relative no brainer.

Thanks for the impression :)
Seems I will get it when its dirt cheap on a sale.

RuinKaos

How is it? I'm not fond of the art style.

Skullgirls is similar to Marvel VS Capcom if you have ever played that. Combo's are relatively easy to do and don't require Street Fighter level of timing.

I liked the game a lot however I stopped playing it for a while and came back and the online is filled with nothing but expert players. Combo's can be very long and you can get killed with two combos so I spent a lot of time watching my characters die when I last played it.

I would only buy if you have someone to play with that is your skill level or if you want to play the single player which is not difficult at all on normal. I haven't tried the other difficulty levels.

yoshizzle

All right, everyone who wants a The Wolf Among us Code, get ready. They'll be up sometime in the next 20 mins.

Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/gamesradar/app_167064613474171

To help those who are trying for it:

- Keep refreshing the page.
- A form will appear and ask for your name and email. It's best to copy your email now and paste it when the form appears.
- Afterwards, a facebook notification will pop up. Press "Ok" fast.

Be extremely fast. It's likely the giveaway will end in a matter of seconds.

Pleasantly surprised that Skullgirls works on my laptop. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

And thanks The_Super_Inframan for Tobes Vertical Adventure!

Btw those who are looking to buy Full Bore, even better deal than that the indiegamestand is from Indiemeadow bundle, 7 games for 1 euro, including Full Bore+OST

cicero

I broke my rule by changing to a HILN-related avatar following my viewing of the film, so I "have to" use it for a few more days. I'm looking forward to going back to this, because I think it's nice:

sronanav161e9uvf.jpg

Incidentally, there are candids of her arriving in London, from a couple of days ago (such photos I find rather invasive, which is why I don't bump the appreciation thread with them), but I'd be lying if I said her jumper didn't immediately strike me as familiar. It's odd: I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch three days ago, but if you ever want to know a useless fact about Valve or Saoirse, I'm your guy, because that's just how my memory works.
Would your nose start to bleed if she was eventually photographed playing on a Steambox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom