• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hell yeah, got a Wolf Among Us key.

I have an alternate account, tried with that (after I got on my account) and it was already gone.

Both tabs were already open as well. They went FAST.

AsylumX

Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/gamesradar/app_167064613474171

To help those who are trying for it:

- Keep refreshing the page.
- A form will appear and ask for your name and email. It's best to copy your email now and paste it when the form appears.
- Afterwards, a facebook notification will pop up. Press "Ok" fast.

Be extremely fast. It's likely the giveaway will end in a matter of seconds.

I think I just sold my soul to the devil. Didn't read the last notification and I think nobody did...

inm8num2

How is the key delivered? Email, Facebook PM, or right on the screen?

I entered my info and submitted, but nothing came up. No email either.

The_Monk

ymTeOTD.gif

Feelings.

Dec

Now I'm just sad.

You missed out yesterday as well right?

I know it could be frowned upon but I got another key today to give away here, I figured the more keys Gaffers got of the 50 the better considering how generous some people are. Instead of Modbot I think I'll give it to someone that was refreshing and just missed out.

Colin.

Were there like 10 keys available or something. Had it going, and the whole time it said there were no keys. Even when they were apparently available.

I know it could be frowned upon but I got another key today to give away here, I figured the more keys Gaffers got of the 50 the better considering how generous some people are. Instead of Modbot I think I'll give it to someone that was refreshing and just missed out.

Yeah. Not very lucky when it comes to those kinds of things.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
How is the key delivered? Email, Facebook PM, or right on the screen?

I entered my info and submitted, but nothing came up. No email either.

Right on the screen. I got one on my main account, changed tabs, refreshed, typed the second account name/email info in, it was already gone.

Hagi

Were there like 10 keys available or something. Had it going, and the whole time it said there were no keys. Even when they were apparently available.

Supposed to be 50 but they were gone in like 10 seconds. I didn't really care for Walking Dead but i am a big fan of Fables so this would've been cool.

The_Monk

I even clicked on the last "OK" button but then nothing. Nada. *single tear*

Make sure to post some impressions in here for those luck GAFfers.

fantomena

YES!!! Got a Steam code for Wolf Among Us on the Gamesradar giveaway.

So happy! One of my top games I wanted to buy on the winter sale.

Im now on 999 games too, I guess Blacklist will get me to 1k goal.

ill be your best friend ever Declarius im a huge Fables fan
refreshed like a madman too -_- damned bots

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member
Oh, thanks, I'm going to check it out :)

A pleasure, LB. It cropped up in one of the previous Indie Games threads and got some love a while back, let me see if I can find it... here, back in May. Also there's an OT of sorts on GAF for further impressions: Risk of Rain (Steam): Side-scrolling Binding of Isaac.

you're all welcome! :)

seems like some keys all still up for grabs

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89849267&postcount=16511

Thrilled to have obtained Vessel (#2) from the remnants of your humungous giveaway. And congrats on Bad Rats!

A pleasure, LB. It cropped up in one of the previous Indie Games threads and got some love a while back, let me see if I can find it... here, back in May. Also there's an OT of sorts on GAF for further impressions: Risk of Rain (Steam): Side-scrolling Binding of Isaac.

Thrilled to have obtained Vessel (#2) from the remnants of your humungous giveaway. And congrats on Bad Rats!

I watched some videos and it's awesome so amazing, I'll buy it, I really liked it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom