• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

I'm starting to try to make sure my mouse pad is hanging off the front of the desk, but my mouse wire isn't quite long enough to comfortably use it, need to get a USB extension, and I love the mousepad, got it for free through a Reddit post I believe a while ago

Don't do that... You shouldn't be hanging your hand of the side of the desk. Put the mouse pad quite a bit further up your desk so you can rest your whole arm almost (but not quite) from your elbow.

Khronico

FEAR 1 is amazing. The AI is impressive, it can be quite scary, and the feeling of the weapons is simply awesome.

I've always wanted to play FEAR, but every time I feel like buying it I remember it has jump scares. Are they pretty bad? I'm super jumpy and easily scared when it comes to that stuff.

I've always wanted to play FEAR, but every time I feel like buying it I remember it has jump scares. Are they pretty bad? I'm super jumpy and easily scared when it comes to that stuff.
I wouldn't say it's that bad, but if you are sensitive to it then yes you might want to stay away. There are lots of this or that just appeared or walked over there or was at the top of a ladder "jumps".

Lain

Anyone have any idea how to stop Inversion from randomly crashing to the desktop? I'm on Win7 64 and tried setting it to xp compatibility mode, but it still randomly makes me find myself to the desktop.

Anyone have any idea how to stop Inversion from randomly crashing to the desktop? I'm on Win7 64 and tried setting it to xp compatibility mode, but it still randomly makes me find myself to the desktop.

Did you check the steam forums for the game? Looking in there I found various fixes including disabling friends list while playing (logging out) and another guy who said starting the game while in offline mode fixed the problem.

Someone else specifically said to use XP service pack 3 mode if you havent tried that already.

Freezard

I'm using this mousepad (not my pic). Made of glass and it's great.

Mousepad-Surface-Mice,7-I-245214-13.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
how's path of exile for anyone that's played the beta/whatever?

I'm not that big a fan of loot games but this is free and has a pretty girl on its cover, so at least I'm interested

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Bundle of the Damned 2

Survivor Squad
Lucius
Best of Collide
47 Decembers
Alone Architect EP
Undead Legions
Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Scythe Cut
Neverside - This Is Our Gun

Build a Greenlight Bundle 4
Deo
Angvik
Inverto + Editor
Man in a Maze
Mr. Bree+
Frozen Hearth
Zigfrak

High on Greenlight, low on already on Steam fully. Zigfrak looks like great fun though, RPG and loot in a space fighter game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Lucius -- MB-C545FB862D406064 - Taken by Milamber

Deques

Bundle of the Damned 2

Survivor Squad
Lucius
Best of Collide
47 Decembers
Alone Architect EP
Undead Legions
Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Scythe Cut
Neverside - This Is Our Gun

Build a Greenlight Bundle 4
Deo
Angvik
Inverto + Editor
Man in a Maze
Mr. Bree+
Frozen Hearth
Zigfrak

High on Greenlight, low on already on Steam fully. Zigfrak looks like great fun though, RPG and loot in a space fighter game.

Minimum $1 for Bundle of the Damned 2 seems nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom