• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the 5 Random Steam keys from that website, got 5 games I don't have that seem pretty fun too. Worth the $5 I would say.

1. King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North – Valhala Edition
2. Dollar Dash
3. Star Wolves 3: Civil War
4. Lucius
5. Collin McRae Dirt 2

Grief.exe

Gotham City Impostors is still a lot of fun. Highly recommended, would play again.

I'm a sucker for a fast paced game and a decent rocket launcher.

Gotham City Impostors is a great time. I picked it up a few months before the F2P conversion, but haven't had a chance to play it again.

XShagrath

Thanks for Splice, bornlivedie!

My wife's taking a Biology course right now, and I'm helping her to study all this cellular stuff I have no idea about. I doubt this will be educational at all, but at least I can be like "I made a cell split in two!"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everyone get your social medias ready, I'm setting up a Change.org petition asking Valve to hire me. Details soon.

Steam 2013 VIII: Where no one is funny but that doesn't stop them.
i like this
Everyone get your social medias ready, I'm setting up a Change.org petition asking Valve to hire me. Details soon.
jshackles i like your product and the service it provides and im hopeful you get a job at valve because boy does a lot of stuff with steam suck, but a petition to get you hired sounds like it wont get you anywhere

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I fucking love all these terrible poutine puns.

Looking for a good co-op puzzle game or at least some puzzle solving game play that doesn't take fast reflexes. Something along the lines of World Of Goo for example. Any suggestions?
English Country Tune, SpaceChem, Splice, Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2+. None are co-op though (sorry).

A Virus Named TOM was kinda designed to be played co-op and is probably less strenuous than, say, Portal 2, but I still don't know if that's slow enough. I also don't know if it's actually any good, not having played it yet.

fantomena

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Who needs PS4 and Xbone when you have Gaben?

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Wait for the daily seals!

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Paying for mp is bullshit, join the master race!

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Gabeclause is coming

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Thanks Lord Gabe for 2013

Derrick01

Banned
After finally holding a dualshock 4 for the first time I really hope it gets a lot of support in PC games. It's a damn near perfect feeling controller. The feels I got were similar to when I first held a 360 controller in 05.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jshackles i like your product and the service it provides and im hopeful you get a job at valve because boy does a lot of stuff with steam suck, but a petition to get you hired sounds like it wont get you anywhere

Perhaps not, but it's something else to try at least. I've sent my resume to over a dozen people at Valve and have reached out to them professionally and in person but so far haven't gotten anywhere.

Today marks the 100,000 average daily users milestone for Enhanced Steam so I thought I might try a different, less conventional approach.

cicero

Love Ridge Race Unbounded, get it everyone!

I really loved Split Second too, hated there was never a sequel.

I am still embittered about my lost copy of Split/Second on Direct2Drive. Well, that and the rest of the Direct2Drive games that never transferred over to Gamefly.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Perhaps not, but it's something else to try at least. I've sent my resume to over a dozen people at Valve and have reached out to them professionally and in person but so far haven't gotten anywhere.

Today marks the 100,000 average daily users milestone for Enhanced Steam so I thought I might try a different, less conventional approach.

I'm down with this, I've always felt like your additions to the web pages were common sense and the fact that Valve hasn't hired you in yet confuses me. I just don't know if you'll be able to get past the silly company politics that seem to be tripping up a lot of projects over there.

I wish you the best of luck!

jshackles

Please sign
and tell all your friends

Petition here.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ volvo pls give ikaruga

FTFY.

Guaudmm.png

Everyday my frothing demand increases, and everyday Steam/Treasure doesn't give me it.

Why must they announce it before it was finished!? WHY!?!?!?!?!

Guaudmm.png

http://hugeseal.com/

It's a Steam Discount Coupon giveaway where you get to choose 5 Steam Discount Coupons from a list of over 30 indie games by logging on to www.hugeseal.com with your Steam account, and when you purchase 3 games with the coupons you get one random Steam key for free!

It runs from November 18th till November 24th.

The campaign ends on the 24th of November After which you can still use the Coupons you claimed up until the 25th of November, but using the Coupons won't give you free random Steam Keys anymore at this point.

I have discount codes for the following:
EDGE (75%)
Terraria (50%)
Mark of the Ninja (50%)
Element4l (50%)
Reus (66%)

Anyone interested? PM me if you are

maty

Thanks for Anodyne!
it was on my wishlist for a long time but missed it when it was on sale.

Thanks for Crysis 2!

I finally won Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers after months of trying to win it from giveaways.

Thanks bornlivedie!

Bornlivedie, thanks for Hydrophobia.

Thanks to bornlivedie for Legends of Dawn

Np, Enjoy :)

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

i have used enhanced steam and found it useful but wouldn't it be counter productive for valve to hire a guy who shows people that their 50% off sale was 75% off on GMG last february?

jshackles

i have used enhanced steam and found it useful but wouldn't it be counter productive for valve to hire a guy who shows people that their 50% off sale was 75% off on GMG last february?

Well I obviously wouldn't be porting all of Enhanced Steam's features into the Steam store itself, but my familiarity with their code and the insights I have from (almost) a year of people emailing me requesting features puts me in a unique position to very intimately understand exactly what Valve's customers want out of the platform.

It helps that I have over 22 years experience in programming and a professional background that matches the skillset they say they're looking for.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII :

No Gods. No Kings. Only Gaben.
1080p/60fps is so Last Gen
Safe Haven from Console Warz

It'd be really nice if the timing allowed for the Autumn Sale to be the thread cutover point.

Sorry dude. Rest of the posts will be
poorly
naming the next thread

After finally holding a dualshock 4 for the first time I really hope it gets a lot of support in PC games. It's a damn near perfect feeling controller. The feels I got were similar to when I first held a 360 controller in 05.

This or Steam Controller will be my next controller..

XShagrath

Chrome's giving me a "phishing" warning on this hugeseal.com thing.

Is it safe? It wanted me to log in to Steam before it allowed me to pick my coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom