• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I watched the video, he sounds alright. You have to understand I grew up watching Batman TAS in the 90's so I'm very skeptical of a new actor taking on the role.

edit: so the general consensus on Lords of Shadow for $15 is nay?

Gave me chills, but I'm not a huge fan like you are so I don't have much of a basis.

I only close it when it ask me to update, maybe I should do a restart every day.

That would be the problem.

neoism

Wish the camera is a bit more zoomed out in batman, not that it affect gameplay, but it looks much cooler when batman isn't blocking half of the screen.

shippingpc-bmgame2013wxkkk.jpg

its the same engine right..? I played BAC in 95 fov.. cant remember how to change it though still got 70% left preloading... hope I can get his VPN working..never used one before.. :/

neoism

those first couple hours of Castlevania are excrutiating, I know the game gets better later but gawd

I just left it there for now (after the ice giant fight). I'll get back to it someday

sure, it's just that the vibe in that thread (even from the more enthusiastic) was like "expectations in check, just hope the combat is good" and it seems to be better recieved than expected

yeah I played it on xbox a few years ago and enjoyed it.. so pc will be waay better but looking to get it for 9.99 or less... the boss battles were just ok though

Nillansan

I know Naruto will probably be $40, but the suspense is killing me. Less than an hour away until the price reveal!

Does anyone find it odd that Naruto is releasing in 4 hours and they STILL haven't put up a price? If they see poor sales they have no one to blame but themselves.

You can pick it up for US $40.00 on Amazon.com, you will get US $10.00 credit for pre-ordering the game. Steamworks. This deal has been available for quite some time now.

Momentary

Banned
I only deal with holy father Steam. Besides I wanted to see what price it would be listed at.

Right now the pre-release info is gone, but you still can't buy it yet. lulz.

What the hell is going on! I spent the whole day having my body slayed to come home to a no buy option for my NARUTO?!

Category G

Neo Member
Woo seems Enslaved is up! Said I wouldn't spend anything more after Deadly Premonition but guess I'll make an exception this time. >_>

Lain

Despite the constant crashing, I managed to finish Inversion. Once I reached the conclusion of the story, I felt that the whole journey had been completely pointless, and as I was pondering on how big of a pointless waste of time this all was, the game threw a punch to the stomach
with the revelation that the little girl was dead all along
. Then after the credits finish rolling, the most obvious type of epilogue.

Without the constant, random crashes it could have been a fun gameplay experience if nothing else, but in the end it couldn't even amount to that.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Holy shit, that's cheap!

34 reais (that's like, less than 15 dollars). It's less than I paid for the 360 version that I never played and has no DLC.

And with card money, it's only like 4 reais. I think I need to buy this.

Nillansan

I only deal with holy father Steam. Besides I wanted to see what price it would be listed at.

Right now the pre-release info is gone, but you still can't buy it yet. lulz.

What the hell is going on! I spent the whole day having my body slayed to come home to a no buy option for my NARUTO?!

I stopped watching the show after a couple of episodes into the third filler segment (
they were catching insects or something
). Do you know if I need to catch up in order to enjoy the game?

Nabs

If you don't want to bother with Amazon credit, you can grab Naruto from GMG for 30 bucks with the 25% off code.

edit: maybe not. The 25% off code doesn't seem to work, but maybe there's a 20% off somewhere.

Grief.exe

I will defer to those with more experience with region locking, but it seems Enslaved is region locked as well.

It has packages that restrict its purchase in several countries.

Tesseract

Banned
is this naruto game's combat good? what about the netcode?

never read the manga or watched the show, i'd pretty much only buy this for the multiplayer.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Enslaved has NO discount at all for pre-order/early purchase? Damn...

This will most certainly get a 25% off on the Winter Sale, won't it? Decision, decisions....

Risen and Risen 2 have cards now. Is this a new thing or did I miss something?

In steam thread terms it is ancient, but in real terms a couple of hours ;)

I'm a strong supporter of Enslaved, as a short but sweet adventure. But I'd struggle to recommend it for $20 unless the PC port is amazing. $10 is about right compared to other titles.

Mugatu

Not sure how I feel about Enslaved. I played it on the console and it had its moments and was often a fun game but had enough annoying things to make me somewhat hate it.

Maybe I'll get it on sale once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom