• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugatu

Made a thread for Enslaved release.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703513

Really thinking about just straight up buying this one for screenshots and to support further ports down the line.

My memory might be a bit too harsh, I do remember parts of it being beautiful and that was just on the 360, I'm assuming it looks better on PC.

I'll probably get it on a sale.

For some reason there are a few games I can't stand on first play through and then I pick them up later and love them. Dishonored was the last one like this, I found it annoying the first time, second time I loved it. I have to try Bioshock Infinite eventually again, I didn't like that either.

Enslaved has NO discount at all for pre-order/early purchase? Damn...

This will most certainly get a 25% off on the Winter Sale, won't it? Decision, decisions....

Somehow its also quite expensive in the russian-shop it seems.

Like Naruto is 600, Enslaved is 500 Rub, while Naruto here is 40€ and Enslaved is 20€.

Also for who was talking about gta v, its the truth, no honeymoon glasses on that game. Already my 3rd most hours played xbox game, in just a number of weeks. And my list ia not easy to climb (passed the 160 ish hrs i had on nba jam ofe).

Basically if you loved san andreas you will love 4. I totally dig the online too but im a sociopath who likes making people mad. If you thought san andreas was meh then you wont like it much. Tbh they are basically the same game just on diff gens (whereas iv was nothing like sa, really)

Grief.exe

ibcLpjzIzlc9B1.png

Also for who was talking about gta v, its the truth, no honeymoon glasses on that game.

Ya, that's what they all say

SA is the only one I truly loved. So I'm slightly interested now...
I hated iv bc it was so unlike san andreas, my then favorite one....v is sooo much like san andreas, it really is a spiritual successor to it basically, even one of the 3 chars has a lot of similarities to cj. But most importantly its just the gameplay.

Momentary

Banned
Naruto is capped at 30 FPS ; _ ;

I wouldn't be surprised if Enslaved was capped too. Hopefully it's not since it's by NinjaTheory.

What is up with NamcoBandai Published games being capped!?!?!?!

I hope someone fixes this soon.

Nabs

I wouldn't be surprised if Enslaved was capped too. Hopefully it's not since it's by NinjaTheory.

Enslaved is UE3, right? They'd have to try to fuck that one up.

Turfster

Also for who was talking about gta v, its the truth, no honeymoon glasses on that game. Already my 3rd most hours played xbox game, in just a number of weeks. And my list ia not easy to climb (passed the 160 ish hrs i had on nba jam ofe).

Basically if you loved san andreas you will love 4. I totally dig the online too but im a sociopath who likes making people mad. If you thought san andreas was meh then you wont like it much. Tbh they are basically the same game just on diff gens (whereas iv was nothing like sa, really)

I guess that explains why you like GTA V so much and I don't.
I'm not, so I find it the most abject pile of shit ever.
People find Trevor "hilarious", I just find him horrible and don't want nothing to do with him.

Is there a good reason that The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav is currently 141% off?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203830

Probably because it's only part of a bundle and not available separately.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

But I love San Andreas and hate IV. D:

AHA-Lambda

Yeah the GTA V hype will blow over eventually.

At the end of the day, it's just another GTA game, it doesn't really do anything new.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Knytt Underground comes out tomorrow for $9.99 and it has Steam achievements and trading cards.

Sweet, got that from Indie Gala so hopefully they'll provide a key soon.

Anustart

Finished my first play through of Organ Trail. Thanks again to the person who gave it away!

Some things in the game could be a bit better, but as it is, it's a great Oregon Trail spoof that is quite enjoyable, minus the fact that the game freezes if I investigate anything I see in the distance. Anyone know if that is fixable?

Aww damn. Was hoping for 60fps. Still, I'll likely grab it tonight/tomorrow. Sold off my PS3 vanilla version, and its not like theres going to be a better version out there. Just a shame I'm gonna have to actually pay cash out for it when I may end up with some TF2 keys, was hoping to get rid of my RU AC4 for some keys or know whether Ubi would come through for me by now.

Pakkidis

Been playing games on Steam for the first time. My first game I downloaded was binding of isaac. Really fun game.

1) Why does the save location for each game different. Some are in my documents, others in the steam folder. Is their no way to change the location to keep things organized. Valve should really look into this.

Eager to keep trying new games. I just got a new comp and I already have 70+ game backlog :p

Thorgal

Been playing games on Steam for the first time. My first game I downloaded was binding of isaac. Really fun game.

1) Why does the save location for each game different. Some are in my documents, others in the steam folder. Is their no way to change the location to keep things organized. Valve should really look into this.

Eager to keep trying new games. I just got a new comp and I already have 70+ game backlog :p

I think thats more on the devs than on steam or Valve.

About your backlog .welcome to steam . it will only get worse.

NIN90

jl339lxgub4.png

Getting hit by the "Connecting Steam account:.." error right now and nothing seems to work.
What I tried so far:

rebooted
renamed clientregistry.blob
repaired Steam via installer
added "-tcp" to shortcut

I'm at a loss here.

Grief.exe

Its just how its always been unfortunately.

Tagyhag

Yeah...I think I'll wait until a 60fps fix comes out for Naruto before buying it. As long as that doesn't get me VAC banned online or something.

epmode

Post Naruto screens pls. Cel shaded titles don't appear on PC as often as they should.

The FPS cap is garbage but it's not like I was going to buy it.

Turfster

jl339lxgub4.png

Getting hit by the "Connecting Steam account:.." error right now and nothing seems to work.
What I tried so far:

rebooted
renamed clientregistry.blob
repaired Steam via installer
added "-tcp" to shortcut

I'm at a loss here.
Have you tried deleting everything but the steam exe in the dir? (back everything up first to be sure tho ;) I did that the last time Steam wouldn't connect, even after the usual suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom