• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope Acti reacquires the James Bond and Soldier of Fortune licences at some point. The latter strikes me as more likely than the former, admittedly.

JaseC

Man, this and Riddick better be available when I get out this god damn hospital!
mostly better now so hopefully today/tomorrow.

Aren't you in the UK? Both deals are US/CA-only, though you obviously have access to the internet so you could send someone 10 PayPal Bucks.

Deques

Aren't you in the UK? Both deals are US/CA-only, though you obviously have access to the internet so you could send someone 10 PayPal Bucks.

CheeseCakeRecipe were willing to help me to buy Riddick. Now that I see Ghostbusters I want him to help me now. But he is probably sleeping now >.<

JaseC

CheeseCakeRecipe were willing to help me to buy Riddick. Now that I see Ghostbusters I want him to help me now. But he is probably sleeping now >.<

Using a VPN may work if your territory is determined by IP rather than billing address.

The_Monk

Morning y'all good GAFfers, hoping Stump is around, I'm helping a GAFfer with his password problems since he can't long in. Hope everything is good in here.

Already many people enjoying Batman, I hope?

Deques

m2CUEmR.jpg

Thanks CheeseCakeRecipe :)

JaseC

Riddick, Ghostbusters, and Saw all in one night??

I can't wait for WB to bring back Wheelman and then change its mind a week later. :p

Imagine those guys who have been hoarding them and trying to sell them for 100$+ feel today

The games will disappear again eventually. Licensed titles are invariably ticking time bombs; some just have a longer fuse.

Nillansan

Rising Star Games have submitted some Deadly Premonition items for Team Fortress 2. They intend to include these in the Deluxe Edition of the game.

You can vote for them here.

Grief.exe

Just preordered BF4 so I am probably going to pass on Enslaved. I wouldn't be getting the former at all, but all my college football buddies play the game.

Crazy to see all these previously removed games available on Steam and other places.

Hasney

Rising Star Games have submitted some Deadly Premonition items for Team Fortress 2. They intend to include these in the Deluxe Edition of the game.

You can vote for them here.

Hnnnnnnngggg

They're actually fairly awful, but I know I would pay a ridiculous price for some Agent York hair with It's A Secret To Everyone unusual effect.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Uh-oh, while both Naruto and Batman are in the top sellers list (#1 and #2), Enslaved is currently #18. Even when taking into account that it's half (or more) price than the above games, this doesn't bode well for the game's success...
Make it 50% off and I'll bite. I won't pay $20 for it, I'm in no hurry to play it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (steamworks) seems to be available for $10 usd from GameStop/Impulse as well. I know some folks were lamenting missing that one
Really? Heard this was a really good game. Sadly it isn't available in my country, or else I'd seriously consider purchasing it.

JaseC

I find myself occasionally refreshing the Steam store page for Saw. Its sudden, out-of-left-field return feels like a clerical error.

Really? Heard this was a really good game. Sadly it isn't available in my country, or else I'd seriously consider purchasing it.

I'm sure there's at least one or two US GAFers here who wouldn't mind lending a helping hand.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure there's at least one or two US GAFers here who wouldn't mind lending a helping hand.
Mmm... I'd have to add a dollar or so due to Paypal fees. 11 bucks for Ghostbusters. Will I enjoy it, even if I haven't seen any of the movies? Perhaps I should get it and watch them too.

JaseC

Mmm... I'd have to add a dollar or so due to Paypal fees. 11 bucks for Ghostbusters. Will I enjoy it, even if I haven't seen any of the movies? Perhaps I should get it and watch them too.

You can't fool me! I know you want it just to have it.

Nabs

If you haven't seen the movies you should probably just hold off. Who knows, it might come back to Steam in time for the Holiday Sale.

JaseC

If you haven't seen the movies you should probably just hold off. Who knows, it might come back to Steam in time for the Holiday Sale.

Alternatively, it might not, and the licence could expire at any moment.

JaseC

^ Nabs does that means Cryostasis is no longer available on Steam?

Yeah, 1C's DD publishing contract expired and whoever the rights reverted to has yet to bring it back.

Edit: Looking at the game's Wikipedia page, I assume 505 received them.

The_Monk

Yeah, 1C's DD publishing contract expired and whoever the rights reverted to has yet to bring it back.

Edit: Looking at the game's Wikipedia page, I assume 505 received them.

Oh, but I DO have that game!

So this is how it feels to be a JaseC... nice!

By the way, I was called Australian couple of days ago by a GAFfer for using the expression "no worries" you may be the one to blame. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom