• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XShagrath

Damn you guys for making me buy Ghostbusters!

I've looked at it several times for console, and it looked cool. Just never got around to grabbing it.

M09482

Neo Member
You sure can, it'll pick them up automatically si you shouldn't miss 3.

I actually enjoyed ME3 the most, even if it is a very different game to ME1 in style. The ending is stupid, but so is the rest of the story. So just keep an open mind and enjoy the ride.

Have to agree, for me personally, gameplay wise I enjoyed Mass Effect 3 the most. Game is great until the ending. Vanguard and Adept are just so enjoyable to play, can't believe I only played as a Solider in Mass Effect!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You can't fool me! I know you want it just to have it.
What can I say, Xel and you have been taking me through the wrong path.

But in the Steam world, the wrong path is the only right one :p

If you haven't seen the movies you should probably just hold off. Who knows, it might come back to Steam in time for the Holiday Sale.
But can't it be enjoyed as a stand-alone experience?

derExperte

Damn you guys for making me buy Ghostbusters!

I've looked at it several times for console, and it looked cool. Just never got around to grabbing it.

Worth the money. Main problem was the dumb AI which led to bossfights where I was more occupied with reviving my teammates than fighting the boss. And then there's a section with stone golems that's bullshit difficulity-wise. Had to use a glitch to get through. Oh and some of the original actors sound bored. Especially Bill Murray. Still cool they got them.

Anteater

I hope we get some news about the Steam machines/controllee/OS today

Can't wait to see my name on the list!

excited-babyfzjdz.gif

Ok thanks for answers fellow gaffers :) This makes me even happier that I decided to buy ME1 and ME2 today as I think it will be cool to use same character in each game. And yeah I'm definetly going open minded to this game series as I usually try to do for every game. Still sometimes I feel metacritic or public opinion can a little bit affect what I expect from a game, obviously. But I try to stay neutral and find hidden gems from sub-70 metacritic games and also admit if highly regarded games aren't in my alley.

Now to wait for good KOTOR/Star Wars Collection deals and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition steam sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
RionaaM has whole of Halloween to catch up on watching Ghostbusters.
This sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna finish my rewatch of Death Note (amazing show, and along with the first seasons of Pokemon it's the only anime I've ever liked), and then probably watch those movies.

So if any kind North American Steam-GAFfer is willing to waste a couple of minutes and buy the game for me, I'll send them $11 through Paypal. I'm not strong enough to resist all your convincing attempts together, guys.

Has there been a recent push by EA to put games on Steam or is this just a hope that they do? I thought EA hasn't put anything new on Steam for a while now.

Dolor

October = Halloween Sale
November = Autumn Sale
December = Winter Sale

Spring is the only season Valve ignores. I wonder if that'll change one day.

If Valve doesn't change, other retailers will step in. There's no stopping this sale train.

Has there been a recent push by EA to put games on Steam or is this just a hope that they do? I thought EA hasn't put anything new on Steam for a while now.

That has caused some speculation here.
I personally think it shows that someone at EA is pretty interested in seeing how well their games sell on Steam. Possibly to add some of their games back onto Steam. Come on Dragon Age 2!

Path of Exile needs more love. I wish I never played d3.

Really a great game. It's almost crazy how much game they give you for free. And the monetization is so benign (at least initially) as to be hard to fault in the slightest.

Xizk

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-54EBD8AD538B9FDE - Taken by Freezard
The Showdown Effect -- MB-85B3D4E9255FDECD - Taken by ussjtrunks
Crusader Kings 2 -- MB-A4D6663C85F72A5A - Taken by Honey Bunny

Some IndieGala leftovers.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
DX:HR DC @ R$8,74, nice. My constant delaying of a playthrough suddenly makes sense. Sucks that it's a separate entry though, wish it was a proper upgrade.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Nooo I just go out for a couple of minutes and I miss another Ether Vapor giveaway, goddamit work.

Would someone please buy me Ghostusters? Naturally I will ppg the money straight away.

Steam ID is Hooligaani

Big thanks to whoever volunteers

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Guys, before the thread fills up with people begging others to help them circumvent the regional restrictions on the sale (note: we actually have an entirely separate thread for this), has anyone from a non-North American area tried just putting in a phony US billing address and paying via Paypal? I ask because Amazon allows non-Americans to buy DD games if they put in a phony US billing address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom