• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this a few pages ago but would someone in The US buy me chronicles of riddick I will paypal them before the order. I tried using a us address and postal code but they canceled my order. Help me collect steam games gaf!

AHA-Lambda

Just in case anyone can help me., regarding Batman Arkham Origins

has anyone else had this problem, and know how to fix it?

I was try to do one of the radio towers and Engima locks me in, I pull the grate off with the batclaw to get out but as soon as I grapple up to it Batman for some reason just won't pull himself up, thus trapping me in the room.

Am I missing something here?

Bugger the Deus Ex DC is a full 18Gig download, I was hoping it would just be a patch for the original game.

Anyone know if saves from the original can be loaded in the director's cut version? Not sure if I fancy starting yet another new game. (I should have researched this a bit more, really...)

Hasney

Bugger the Deus Ex DC is a full 18Gig download, I was hoping it would just be a patch for the original game.

Anyone know if saves from the original can be loaded in the director's cut version? Not sure if I fancy starting yet another new game. (I should have researched this a bit more, really...)

Nah, it's all fresh like the missing link DLC being integrated an ting blud.

Grief.exe

It's The Witcher 2 on a GTX 780 that scores 3,200 on valley and a i5 3570k over clocked to 4.8ghz

corrected

Something is seriously fucked up then. That texture resolution is horrible.

not even maxed:

iGX5Cz6EOSjtd.png

ngt

I posted this a few pages ago but would someone in The US buy me chronicles of riddick I will paypal them before the order. I tried using a us address and postal code but they canceled my order. Help me collect steam games gaf!

I am too looking for a good soul.

Coldsnap

Something is seriously fucked up then. That texture resolution is horrible.

not even maxed:

I've got better ones in my profile but they NSFW :p I think just that moment of the cut scene was especially shitty or that was from when I had my 560, but I think I already upgraded to a 780 by my third playthrough.

Tenrius

So I bought Arkham Origins (a retail key). The store page says that I own it, it's there on my "account details" page (as Batman: Arkham Origins Pre-Purchase / Retail), but it's not listed in my community profile and pressing "view all achievements" in the library just takes me to my profile. What's up with that?

Nah, it's all fresh like the missing link DLC being integrated an ting blud.

Double bugger. I started a proper playthrough about a week and a half ago and am about 2/3rds of the way through now. That's £3.24 down the drain (well, £3.49, it went up in price for some reason while I was buying it).

Hasney

So I bought Arkham Origins (a retail key). The store page says that I own it, it's there on my "account details" page (as Batman: Arkham Origins Pre-Purchase / Retail), but it's not listed in my community profile and pressing "view all achievements" in the library just takes me to my profile. What's up with that?

It's not showing for some people. Not sure if it's just us retail key peasants or if it's happening to people who bought it through Steam though.

Turfster

New Get Loaded Go promo.
2 games for 12€/10£/15$)
  • Hitman Absolution Professional
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Dirt Showdown
  • Rising Storm
  • Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition
  • Stardrive
  • Serious Sam 3:BFE Seriously Digital Edition
  • The Darkness II
  • Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Aren't your orders on review? Can't you just cancel them?

can't you just buy me Riddick? :(

First order came through after about 30 minutes. Still waiting on the 2nd order I placed but there isn't anywhere online that I can cancel the order.

If the second order comes through I was hoping to sell the key back to someone, but now that they lowered the price on the site I won't be able to get my money back out of it.

Tenrius

It's not showing for some people. Not sure if it's just us retail key peasants or if it's happening to people who bought it through Steam though.

Has the game been unlocked everywhere yet? Anyway, I think it might get fixed in an hour (the usual update time) or so.

Grief.exe

Hopefully Neverwinter Nights 2, Wolfenstein, and Indigo Prophecy is next.

Glad everyone could pick up Riddick, though you should probably just get the GOG version due to DRM concerns. I have the Steam version already, but I want to pick up the GOG version for subsequent play throughs.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
anyone from canada able to get riddick or ghostbusters? I tried with an american address and it was cancelled, trying now with a Canadian one

anyone from canada able to get riddick or ghostbusters? I tried with an american address and it was cancelled, trying now with a Canadian one

I got as far as paying for it, I went to pay with paypal but had to switch to a direct connection for HTTPS. It all went tits up from there.

jshackles

Why is everyone hoping for games that aren't on Steam anymore?

Since within the last few days we've seen Ghostbusters and Riddick get Steam keys on Gamestop, the return of Saw to the Steam store, and GetGamesGo having Steam keys for Dark Matter (though it seems likely it'll return).

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Worked fine for me putting in my actual Canadian address and using Paypal to pay. Got charged 5.17 Canadian instead of 5 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom