• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawl

It seems no arkham origins gameplay stats are working, not achievs, player stats or game played time is being recorded. Its like Valve forgot to flip a switch.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

derExperte

It seems no arkham origins gameplay stats are working, not achievs, player stats or game played time is being recorded. Its like Valve forgot to flip a switch.

Yep. Someone speculated that it's because it's not released everywhere but it should be now.

FauX

I have checked on Greenmangaming that they have Sonic all star racing transformed for $5.00. Is it a good deal? Does a coupon will work on?

derExperte

I have checked on Greenmangaming that they have Sonic all star racing transformed for $5.00. Is it a good deal? Does a coupon will work on?

Yes, best Mario-Kart-style racing game on PC. The mentioned GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU probably won't work in the US, if not check their blog.

nexen

Sonic Transformed is the best Sonic game I've ever played. I don't even really like kart racers, but that game is a lot of fun.

Crawl

New Round of Voucher codes from GMG I just got in my email:

20% BF4: TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1

15% Ghosts: TAREM-GHOST-PROMO

25% off some games: GMG25-3P6V5-3Q850

20% off some games: GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sonic Transformed is the best Sonic game I've ever played. I don't even really like kart racers, but that game is a lot of fun.

The game is great. I feel that every driver has something different to offer, specially if you take into consideration nostalgia.

The part where the game breaks down to me is the Hard playthroughs that open up after you finished the entire tournaments on normal. The rubber banding is so shitty on Hard that it's hard for me to complete the races.

Game is amazing though. At 5 bucks, it's a steal.

New Round of Voucher codes from GMG I just got in my email:

20% BF4: TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1

Does this work on the Premium purchase? I already got the game.

FauX

I can confirm that this voucher - 20% off a some games: GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU work great with Sonic All Star Racing Transformed.

Total Payment = $4.00

I am a happy guy!

nexen

The game is great. I feel that every driver has something different to offer, specially if you take into consideration nostalgia.

The part where the game breaks down to me is the Hard playthroughs that open up after you finished the entire tournaments on normal. The rubber banding is so shitty on Hard that it's hard for me to complete the races.

Game is amazing though. At 5 bucks, it's a steal.
I had to consider it 'done' when I got to that point. My meager skills were no match for the game at that point and I was getting super frustrated. Still the game was a blast up until that point and I more than got my money's worth. Hell, would've even at full price.
Also - it has splitscreen. On a PC. That is pretty rare and very welcome.

Thorgal

I posted these in the high res thread but i think ill post them here too.

ns3fb2013-10-2518-50-gougg.png

Apart from the 30 FPS limit the game is amazing .

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I had to consider it 'done' when I got to that point. My meager skills were no match for the game at that point and I was getting super frustrated. Still the game was a blast up until that point and I more than got my money's worth. Hell, would've even at full price.
Also - it has splitscreen. On a PC. That is pretty rare and very welcome.

Yup, I totally gave up after that. Sadly, because there's still things for me to unlock, I think...

Game is amazing if you ignore that. And since it's a replayability thing, it doesn't really matter to me, as I rarely play a game twice.. and the price is perfect.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Brothers sale at GMG is tempting but I may have to wait for a bundle.

Regional pricing is a bitch. 50% + 25% + 1 USD I have on GMG would be a perfect price for brothers...

But that amounts to the same cost (after exchange rates) if the game was 50% off on my local Steam regional store. And being so close to so many sales, I'll have to let it go, as the changes of it popping on my store for 50% off (or more) are really high.

Khronico

New patch for Teleglitch is live.

8.8 Patch notes:

-You can now zoom the map using mouse wheel.
-Added HD mode. Check the options menu.
-Fixed missing module names in level4b
-Upgraded to SDL2. This should fix most of the weirdness with the game window.
-You no longer have to restart the game to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
-Levels are now much more random (inspired by one of the Xangi's mods)
-Fixed a minor bug that allowed you to reload when you had no ammo.

Time for some glitchin'

Firebrand

Well I was stupid...

I jumped ont he 25% off code on GMG to buy The Wolf Among Us thinking it would be a Steamwork game... Turns out it's a code that register directly on the Teltale game.

WTF is that crap.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Telltale out of all peope would do stupid shit like that. They are the worst technology wise.
Telltale have been giving out bonus Steam keys for people who pre-ordered it at GMG etc due to problems with their servers. If you didn't, well, wouldn't hurt to send Telltale a message and ask if you can maybe exchange your key for a Steam one.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Telltale have been giving out bonus Steam keys for people who pre-ordered it at GMG etc due to problems with their servers. If you didn't, well, wouldn't hurt to send Telltale a message and ask if you can maybe exchange your key for a Steam one.

I find that hilarious. Why do publishers even resist Steam. To me, it seems to be futile.

Megasoum

Banned

Yeah I opened a ticket, we'll see what happens.

Tesseract

Banned

8.8 Patch notes:

-You no longer have to restart the game to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.

Time for some glitchin'

oh shit, nice.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just got a cancellation notice on my second Ghostbusters purchase from Gamestop.

Not sure if it was because I had multiple orders or if they've simply run out of keys.

DrAg0nBoY

I am sorry if this is not the right thread but I just want to ask something.

My account got hacked and hijacked yesterday. I wrote to steam support with all the needed information (at least I hope I wrote everything they need).

Now my question is, how long does it usually take for the Support team to get into action and retrieve a hijacked account? If somebody has an idea or experience with it.

Thanks in advance.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I'm thinking about buying the new Get Loaded deal.

Any opinions about Star Drive?
How does it compare to Master of Orion 2 / Galactic Civ 2 / Endless Space and so on?

So real talk, is Ghostbusters any good? I don't care about collector appeal but I don't want to pass it up if it's a genuinely enjoyable game to play through.

banjoted

Why the hell am I getting like 100k download speeds on Human Revolution Director's Cut? Downloaded Origins in 15 mins or so.

8.8 Patch notes:

Time for some glitchin'

Bah! No discount though! Every time this has been on sale recently I've dithered over it and eventually decided I can wait - only to bitterly regret it once it returns to full price. And these patch notes are not helping.

However, I'm sure it's going to turn up in a bundle sooner or later, like so much Paradox stuff recently.

So real talk, is Ghostbusters any good? I don't care about collector appeal but I don't want to pass it up if it's a genuinely enjoyable game to play through.

I loved it. Both as fan service and as a pretty fun game. You might want to gather a few more opinions though before buying.

Also, I saw Doom 3 going for $2.50 over at GMG. I cant think of 1 good reason to buy BFG edition over standard Doom 3. I'm not interested in the expansion or the earlier games. Any other reason that I would want BFG edition over vanilla?

Grief.exe

Made a few icons this morning

Bioshock
Source for both these images was Deviant Art
ibo7Yy5WQ3ubik.png
ihGTB3cgMg9JB.png

With Simplify filter
ivSl03HIvR49Z.png
izCEKCSyx2Xty.png

Enslaved
Simplify Filter
iiNFBCW8VOtj.png

Bioshock 2
Lost Baron made this icon, deserves more recognition. Image source: Deviant Art. Icon Source
i5lTpbckz49YY.png

Batman Arkham Asylum/Batman Arkham City

iynj1m1YpGlDj.png
iPSWOBikJeQ6k.png

Looks pretty damn good

iyVuB0sUPmQkg.png

Joe Molotov

How big is the download for Enslaved? Kinda want to play it this weekend, but I hope it's not some ridonkulous download size that will take me all weekend to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom