• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I may be able to get hold of one 007 Legends steam key, I bought one this morning and my guy at the shop said that their system shows 1 more. He is going to find it and let me know.

So if anyone is interested PM me and when (if) it's found we can make an arrangement.

Edit:- OK it's found and the price (same as I paid) is €29.95, do we have any takers?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7815985/007.PNG[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's a lot of money for a shitty game and at the same time very cheap for someone who just want it in his gamelist.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jasec needs tag: deforesting lands in two hours

Haha, I was worried I was going to be stuck on the map for much longer due to its size, but once I ventured outside of the starting area it quickly became clear the rest of the map was just sand.

wow age 2 looks gorgeous

Yeah, HPE did a great job, initial issues aside. I'd love for the original to get the same treatment, but I wouldn't be surprised if AoE 2 HD reared its head first because an HD remaster of the original wasn't feasible due to some or all of its source assets being lost to time. Gearbox is in a similar situation -- it managed to piece together Homeworld and Homeworld 2, but thus far it has nothing pertaining to Homeworld's Cataclysm expansion.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Terraria ran circles around minecraft and did it without being appalling to look at. Terraria's the only good indie game to come out so far.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on GAF. Terraria is a great game, but I would not say it's better than Minecraft, although that is clearly an opinion. But to say that Terraria is the ONLY good indie game to come out SO FAR??? Are you really saying that Terraria is the only good indie game to come out like EVER????

That sir is patently and utterly RIDICULOUS, and your opinion just become so incredibly moot to me. Maybe you haven't played anything else? o_O

vermadas

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on GAF. Terraria is a great game, but I would not say it's better than Minecraft, although that is clearly an opinion. But to say that Terraria is the ONLY good indie game to come out SO FAR??? Are you really saying that Terraria is the only good indie game to come out like EVER????

That sir is patently and utterly RIDICULOUS, and your opinion just become so incredibly moot to me. Maybe you haven't played anything else? o_O

You must be unfamiliar with Derrick's posting history.

JaseC

Green Light Bundle sent out Steam keys for Syder Arcade about an hour ago. Check your inboxes if you purchased the first GLB.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I didn't redeem this Escape Goat key on the count of having earlier retroactively received one as part of Indie Royale's June Bug Bundle:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Escape Goat -- MB-F156FFF8C438559F - Taken by Deques

Deques

Green Light Bundle sent out Steam keys for Syder Arcade about an hour ago. Check your inboxes if you purchased the first GLB.

I hate myself that I didn't buy the bundle for Syder. I totally love shmup games. Why didn't I buy the bundle? >.<

I am breaking the Steam thread rules, but I don't care :p
Someone here who don't want Syder and want to sell it to me?

Edit: Thanks JaseC. Will try this key when I am home

Chronoja

I may be able to get hold of one 007 Legends steam key, I bought one this morning and my guy at the shop said that their system shows 1 more. He is going to find it and let me know.

So if anyone is interested PM me and when (if) it's found we can make an arrangement.

Edit:- OK it's found and the price (same as I paid) is €29.95, do we have any takers?

*image*

Not to undermine your offer, you do know that 007 Legends is widely available on nuuvem, and it's steamworks so it's pretty easy to get. Granted your copy is a bit cheaper.

Tizoc

Aw yeah got my paycheck for the month, now to waste it in the name of our Lord Gaben.

What's the ETA to the Sale BTW?

JaseC

Aw yeah got my paycheck for the month, now to waste it in the name of our Lord Gaben.

What's the ETA to the Sale BTW?

The common assumption is that the Halloween Sale is going to start in four hours, but I'm hoping it starts on Thursday -- which, incidentally, is Halloween -- in addition to/in lieu of Weekend Deals... because then it'll spill over to Monday, Kangaroo Standard Time, which is when I get paid. ;)

Dolor

The common assumption is that the Halloween Sale is going to start in four hours, but I'm hoping it starts on Thursday -- which, incidentally, is Halloween -- in addition to/in lieu of Weekend Deals... because then it'll spill over to Monday, Kangaroo Standard Time, which is when I get paid. ;)

Whenever it starts, I am hoping Castlevania goes on sale.... with trading cards. Probably shouldn't be expecting that though.

Tizoc

heh, well either way I'm getting Deadly Premonition tonight.
SEGA's revealing something on the 29th which I assume is Typing of the Dead, FURTHERMORE this year just so happens to be a Grim 15th anniversary.
The amount of goodness in so short a time and at decent prices is too good~

JaseC

Whenever it starts, I am hoping Castlevania goes on sale.... with trading cards. Probably shouldn't be expecting that though.

I'd love to see 75% off Silent Hill and Saw (I still can't believe the latter is back).

heh, well either way I'm getting Deadly Premonition tonight.
SEGA's revealing something on the 29th which I assume is Typing of the Dead, FURTHERMORE this year just so happens to be a Grim 15th anniversary.
The amount of goodness in so short a time and at decent prices is too good~

I'm all for more games to buy!

Milamber

Isn't Australia like 2 days ahead in the future? Whenever I go there I lose an entire day.

EDIT: Also will be getting DP in 4 hours.

JaseC

Isn't Australia like 2 days ahead in the future? Whenever I go there I lose an entire day.

EDIT: Also will be getting DP in 4 hours.

More or less. :p

Dude too much information, keep your sex life out of Steam.

When I was reading up on Wet's development history a couple of days ago, I learned that Artificial Mind & Movement's (now Behavioural Interactive) preferred acronym was, uh, A2M. I settled on AM&M instead.

Dolor

Probably old news around here, but I was pretty excited to see Rift back up on Steam. I bought this back before I knew Steam was a thing, but I had wanted to get it in my Steam library for some time.

It's a really solid MMORPG as well. It's a lot like WoW, but has a slightly more serious tone. I never got to end-game, so I assume it's very min-maxish like other MMOs, but the leveling process was fun because you could build very unique character builds.

How I do play Divinity: Dragon Commander? I toned down the difficulty because it was too hard at first, now I'm going too fast and I have to turn it back up. The map is so tiny.

derExperte

Indiegamestand has them now too!

Oh, but have you seen DMC3? PC gaming may cry!

If I don't immediately get KOTOR1 running on my new W8 PC I'll only play old games through the 360's bug free and extremely well supported backwards compatibility from now on! Was nice knowing you, SteamGAF.

Milamber

Made up my mind, not only will I get DP, I'll also grab N:UNS tonight.

EDIT: I'll also pick up some CP for dinner too, while downloading.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wrong, the ROW works in NA as well. Also i meant are there other differences then the blatantly obvious. Thanks for your useless input as always maneil.

I know you guys aren't on the best of terms, but this kind of tone is uncalled for.

If you can't talk civilly with him, then you should probably learn to just ignore him (or press the ignore button, even).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom