• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm this is a weird question but is there a way to search for your own listings in the Steam Market?

I'm a bit in a odd situation, I don't really like online banking/PayPal etc and just purchase games with Steam pre-paid cards which is no problem but that means the lowest value I can put on my account is 10€.

Now I want to buy Starbound which is 13.99€ and I currently have 13.41€ on my account and charging it up with 10€ seems a bit wasted money in this case, no problem I thought again, I put up one of my trading cards for 0.58€ and ask a buddy to buy it from me. Well except the item I put up has over 2500 pages of listings and I can't possibly ask him to click through 500 pages or more to find my listing... :(

Backlogger

Not that big of a loss, since with B2, only the base game is actually good (Tiny Tina DLC excluded), plus you're better off waiting for GOTY2 because 2K is riding that DLC money train all the way to Narnia.

Oh yeah, I have bought bits and pieces of the DLC as its been on heavy markdown at Green Man Gaming and I think I bought a few from Newegg as well. Stuff I will never use (like the class based vanity DLC). Although my Commando character does look pretty awesome right now...

Turfster

Well except the item I put up has over 2500 pages of listings and I can't possibly ask him to click through 500 pages or more to find my listing... :(

Not as far as I know, sorry. You could try to find the correct page yourself.
The whole market interface needs a bit of a refresh.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Watch out

VV0u3uT.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What the devil is this?

New feature I'm working on for Enhanced Steam. It will tell total the price of everything on your wishlist, and also give you an "add to cart" button to add it all at once.

Optionally I may add a "Wishlist sale items" purchase package that will just give you the total of items on sale and the option to add only those to your cart.

louiedog

New feature I'm working on for Enhanced Steam. It will tell total the price of everything on your wishlist, and also give you an "add to cart" button to add it all at once.

Optionally I may add a "Wishlist sale items" purchase package that will just give you the total of items on sale and the option to add only those to your cart.

The most dangerous button for people who impulse buy when drunk.

Bought FootLOL along with my friends, waiting for the glorious multiplayer matches between us when it has its steam release. I'm counting on it's a good bad game and not a bad bad game. And it's only a dollar and I definetly want to support different takes on sports games, bring back mutant sports games for example

Watch out

We're already dead.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

So how long until an "Add all unowned games to cart" button? :p

Backlogger

Happy Friday and may this key find a good home:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-27DF17228672D89D - Taken by Vazduh

Cheddahz

Banned
Refunds take forever to process on PayPal and I'm just sitting here, waiting for that money to show up so I can buy Final Fantasy VIII

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Doc Clock The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-8E9432B3D11355CF - Taken by Jawmuncher. 1 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality Hardcore Package 1 -- MB-1833951D80C54458 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Battlegroup (Desura) -- MB-AB7FF744C3FAF99D
Hacker Evolution Duality Inception Part 1 -- MB-E1D8614DE6BDA897 - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse -- MB-F83EBF507E154D3E - Taken by NingenJanai. 6 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-F34CD4710B6B738E - Taken by Mainline. 1 entrants total.
A Valley Without wind 1 and 2 -- MB-FCB549DDFED5BE36 - Taken by More_Badass. 6 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality Inception Part 3 -- MB-BFDAA18ECD70A248 - Taken by Spawn. 1 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality Inception Part 2 -- MB-3C3EE1B1A52E8D9F
Shattered Haven -- MB-1BD6ACB2FDEC0863 - Taken by Dipper145. 5 entrants total.

t1386349048z1.png

injurai

Banned
Okay, Steam really really needs to stop compressing every avatar I upload. Even if I use very efficient compression to fit their file size limit, they compress the shit to hell ontop of it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
As I said the last page, Google Chrome is reporting some of the images (especially on store pages) on Steam as Phishing Sites.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I always kinda figured wishlist is more of a "hey guys pls buy this game 4 me"

Yes, for sure.

But in reality it's for easily seeing when things you've marked go on sale. Though with notifications from Isthereanydeal.com now it's not as needed, which is why my wishlist got cut way down (to things I only actually do want to play; please buy them for me) recently.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I always kinda figured wishlist is more of a "hey guys pls buy this game 4 me"

I've just used it as a "this game looks interesting, I may get it someday" regurally.

During the last sale I used it collect the games I was going to get at the reduced price, but was waiting to see if any hit a Flash or Daily, or just end up getting on the last day.

Also I have terrible memory, so I need some sort of list to remember games like Murdered: Soul Suspects exist.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah I also use it as a reminder list, but I kinda thought that being a wishlist then it has that intention.

...I kinda miss it when Valve would give your top 5 or top 10 games in your wishlist for free due to promos.

Tomb Raider is 80%+20% off again on GMG. GMG20-CV2W4-DSYBT

...for a moment I thought the discount would apply to the original price so it'd be free lol

Thorgal

Chrome threw up a phishing attempt alert. Weird.
Hmm weird .it works fine for me here in the EU.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I loved Hard Reset. It's fast, beautiful, and features a really slick combat system. You can shape it to fit your style.

Thanks .

will probably buy at the next sales .

Hopefully i will have a GTX 780 TI 6GB Kingpin edition by that point or at least early next year.

Bayonetta PC version finally being released.

Don't toy with my heart !

RS4-

For whatever reason, I can't apply any discounts on GMG; the current code as mentioned in the Tomb Raider deal and even previous ones when FF8 was out.

Or maybe they just weren't valid for those particular games lol.

Turfster

For whatever reason, I can't apply any discounts on GMG; the current code as mentioned in the Tomb Raider deal and even previous ones when FF8 was out.

Or maybe they just weren't valid for those particular games lol.

Should be valid for Tomb Raider.
As per their blog, they're also doing a 50% off Bethesda sale (for the VGX?) and a few different deals during the weekend, one of which is TotD:O at 66% off on sunday.

Would this computer be able to run it?
Got this PC recently and have no idea if its any good for gaming.

Power-wise, you really shouldn't have any problem running anything out at the moment. I don't know if they fixed the TressFX problem with Nvidia yet though for Tomb Raider.

Backlogger

Would this computer be able to run it?

Got this PC recently and have no idea if its any good for gaming.

Should be able to just fine. I can't speak to that graphics card since I'm not a hardware expert, but the specs are great.

You might want to hook up a gamepad for this game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom