• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Aw the stream is just an embed of spike's player. For some reason I was hoping to see Steam's player doing streaming

It would probably have been less shit.
Also, jesus these jokes are cringe-worthy. Seriously, this is painful to watch.

Also, telltale borderlands? Why?

Grief.exe

I'm cringing even more during this Tomb Raider interview as they are trying to push this next-gen version while describing the PC version...

fantomena

I just came home from a party (for once I did actually party). GAF was down a bit and i thoguh HL3 was announced. Im dfissapointed.

Also, the show seems very akward.

denx

Yeah, I'll catch up the news later as well.

I'll come back to GAF once the show ends. GAF is getting destroyed right now.

Turfster

This is so, so painful...
Mega64 can jump into that volcano too.
Those 2 guys clapping somewhere in the room really sums up the entire VGX so far.

fantomena

Have TLoU won anything? GTA V was a good game, but TLoU was overall a better experience.

Fucking hell, this shit is so scripted. And who the hell is cheering? There is nobody there except the hosts.

Labadal

I've made 154 Steam Card listings this year and it seems that there is a 200 limit for U.S. citizens. I had to fill in a form, as I'm not a U.S. citizen, this limitation does not apply to me (I think). After I filled in everything, the message is still there.

You have created 154 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ.

Anyone had this happen to them?

maty

Fucking hell, this shit is so scripted. And who the hell is cheering? There is nobody there except the hosts.

This. How come they don't have a little crowd just to applause the guests. The show is so bad, the jokes, the silences, the twitter questions.. It's like GTTV but without any edits making it even more unwatchable.

Grief.exe

Is this a joke?

bajVYx7.png

Deques

I've made 154 Steam Card listings this year and it seems that there is a 200 limit for U.S. citizens. I had to fill in a form, as I'm not a U.S. citizen, this limitation does not apply to me (I think). After I filled in everything, the message is still there.

Anyone had this happen to them?

It will disappear after a while

This. How come they don't have a little crowd just to applause the guests. The show is so bad, the jokes, the silences, the twitter questions.. It's like GTTV but without any edits making it even more unwatchable.
I suddenly pictured the producers of the show sat down and thought about the purposes of their lives, after realizing how horrible their work is.

Turfster

I suddenly pictured the producers of the show sat down and thought about the purposes of their lives, after realizing how horrible their work is.

In a perfect universe, this would be happening.
Sadly, they're probably high-fiving each other at how down-to-earth and for-the-gamer their show is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom