• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian

It's very good. But it's very unstable, it's early access.

Hmm, probably going to bite:D

Welcome out from that rock you've been under :p

And yes, it's good.

All I can say is that it's been in the top 3 most played games on Steam since release and still is. So it can't be too bad.

Hahaha, thanks! Yeah, I have been quite busy, so the (early) release of Starbound is kind of a suprise. I loved Terraria, so this will probably be a wise purchase as well. Put around 35 hrs into Terraria for 2,5 euros. Easily one of the best purchases of 2012

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
They should have limited to places with actual physical addresses and not just general concepts of place.

Sorry:

Ireland with your system of "Oh yeah, that guy lives over there in that thatch house, I'll give him a call."

Australia with your system of "JaseC, The Fuckin' Outback."

Nzyme32

SteamOS will be made available when the prototype hardware ships. It will be downloadable by individual users and commercial OEMs. (But unless you’re an intrepid Linux hacker already, we’re going to recommend that you wait until later in 2014 to try it out.) We’ll post info soon about that. Oh, and stay tuned for the in-home streaming beta to begin soon, too!

So any Linux enthusiasts can give SteamOS a whirl on the 13th December.

I've tried ubuntu this week and it is just not possible for me to do anything meaningful. The machine I have installed it on has a rather horrible conflict with the nVidia Optimus based graphics that switch between the intel gpu and dedicated nvidia one based on power. I'd give steamOS a go, but I doubt I'd be any use to it and vice versa

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It seems Rayman Origins is getting a Mac port. Feral is almost assuredly a reference to Feral Interactive, a popular choice for such jobs.

They should have limited to places with actual physical addresses and not just general concepts of place.

Sorry:

Ireland with your system of "Oh yeah, that guy lives over there in that thatch house, I'll give him a call."

Australia with your system of "JaseC, The Fuckin' Outback."

I like the way you think!

fantomena

US only?

FYou.gif

nexen

Damn it is hard not to buy Transformers for $13.
Also Prototype 2 for $8. ugh.

Maybe I'll just buy Volgarr and be done with it.

Tizoc

Odd that the dev sub only just went up, haha. It could very well hit Steam at a later date.

GFDDEC20UK.

Apparently non of the games on sale are available in my region...whatever region Gamely treats my country as.
I want dat TF WfC at under $5 =_=

JaseC

Apparently non of the games on sale are available in my region...whatever region Gamely treats my country as.
I want dat TF WfC at under $5 =_=

I'm still waiting on FoC to hit ~$10. It's ~$46 on Steam RU so the Winter Sale isn't really going to help.

nexen

I'm still waiting on FoC to hit ~$10. It's ~$46 on Steam RU so the Winter Sale isn't really going to help.

I just cant imagine it going below $15 for winter seal, so $12.50 is actually probably the lowest we'll see it for a long, long time.

JaseC

You don't even need to be in UK, worked from Germany but I can't buy it a second time. Maybe try VPN?

The last time I tried to purchase a region-restricted GameFly item, the order was cancelled and my account banned. Just as well GF accepts PayPal because my debit card is tied to my original account and I can't access it to remove the card.

Sun Bear

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-9DB9BE7B74B878B6 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-F95542184E8FFF56 - Taken by Vazduh
Cave Story Plus -- MB-2CF62E8EE62099B8 - Taken by C4rter

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If Singularity on Gamefly is a Steam key, I'll bite. Can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom