• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
Ignore lists are for the weak willed anyway. No matter who pisses me off I won't take away their future chances to say something that could be important or funny.

Turfster

I nearly have 50 people on my ignore list, anybody who disagreed or quoted me goes on the shit list. its so peaceful without me seeing those idiots.

Ooh, ooh, allow me (on the off chance you haven't ignored me yet, fat chance really)!
You're a waste of space and all you do is shit this thread up.

ATTENTION: This is a GoG.com gift key. You can redeem it on this page: https://secure.gog.com/redeem

Registering the serial key which GoG then gives you on the developer's website WILL give you a Steam key :)

I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week, and am then taking a 4-week trip to Australia so this is me pretty much signing off from Steam/Sale threads for a while. Sorry I won't get to enjoy the Winter sale with you fine folks!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Race The Sun -- MB-F1BA71E180AD5BB5

t1387399818z1.png

Cheddahz

Banned
I nearly have 50 people on my ignore list, anybody who disagreed or quoted me goes on the shit list. its so peaceful without me seeing those idiots.

This has to be the shitest thing I've ever read on a forum. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you, grow up

EDIT: I probably just got on this dudes ignore list
Double EDIT: all of you should try to win Race The Sun, it's a pretty sweet game!

What's the problem with quoting or disagreeing with your opinion? In a forum people have will have different opinions and tastes.

Regarding my ignore list I only put weak trolls on it.

catabarez

This has to be the shitest thing I've ever read on a forum. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you, grow up

EDIT: I probably just got on this dudes ignore list
Double EDIT: all of you should try to win Race The Sun, it's a pretty sweet game!

Careful man. The list.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

If that's the criteria for your ignoring people can you please add me to your ignore list. You don't sound like someone I'd want to have a conversation with.

Arthea

Ignore lists are for the weak willed anyway. No matter who pisses me off I won't take away their future chances to say something that could be important or funny.

I have to agree with you... again
it happens a tad too often for my comfort, must be said!

I feel like every once in a while a fresh face comes in here acting like they have a pre-existing chip on their shoulder and gets banned not too long afterwards. Makes me wonder if it's the same person.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Chalk me up to never uses the ignore list option as well. Even if I disagree or have a dispute with someone else, their opinion and stance provides something, and its fascinating to watch it all come together, transverse, and see a multitude of different attitudes on different things. I wouldn't out of respect for people in a general sense, and also so I don't miss out on ample discussions among you guys.

Chronoja

Daily Shadow Warrior 75% off

Wasn't that yesterdays daily? It still has 24 hours on it's timer (dailies now last for 48 hours)

nvm: the timer just didn't update for me, and I was suffering some kind of precognition to imagine it as yesterday's daily

n-nvm: steam sales! :D

Iseeyou

Banned
I feel like every once in a while a fresh face comes in here acting like they have a pre-existing chip on their shoulder and gets banned not too long afterwards. Makes me wonder if it's the same person.

They reason I put so many people on ignore is because they will say something stupid or something I don't agree with, I call it out and get banned. Its hard to do but its working
barely

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

What's pretty great is that the majority of people I've had spats with in the Steam thread have ended up banned. Like that LocoMrPollock guy, who not only eventually got himself banned for dropping n-bombs, but also apparently scammed a person in the buy/sell/trade thread immediately before dropping said n-bombs.

zkylon

zkylewd
I have a couple people on ignore but it's much more annoying because you can see they posted, just not what they posted

I don't like how it works at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom