• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Well after learning about the save feature and Easy mode(and having a bit of practice as to what to look for), I've made some good progress in Papers, Please. Enjoying it quite a bit.

Thanks to those who spent their efforts helping me out instead of trying to imply I'm sort of uneducated simpleton! I forgive you guys, though. I can get a bit overly frustrated at times. I've quit Dark Souls like 10x in the past, bitching about it. I usually just need to vent a bit and then get back to it. :)

Thanks for posting that Amazon sales list. I pretty much just purchase from Amazon and Steam, so having a heads up on the Amazon deals lets me plan my Steam sale better. Lots of the usual suspect on that list, but D & D: Chronicles of Mystara for $3.75 sounds great.

Nakazato

Ill have 20-30 dollars to spend thia year maybe 40 but I only plan on getting

Walking dead season 1 with 400 days
Walking dead season 2 ep 1

derExperte

They are also giving away a PS4 this holidays:

“My first thought was to either sell it online for a tidy profit or set it on fire in front of some overzealous fanboys but then our PR team said we had to give it away because that’s what baby Jesus would want,” said Fork Parker, CFO of Devolver Digital.

Only entries from the United States are eligible to win.

Oh no. Lucky for me that my Killzone bundle came today and some fools already bought the camera and 2nd controller for a nice amount of cash. So PS4 and money (also sold my first preorder earlier) for winter sale.

wait, when??

11:00 a.m. PT and ETS2 is 6.24$.

Dr Dogg

Trailer for the new survival mode in Shadow Warrior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MUEzYAkWsw

---

They are also giving away a PS4 this holidays:

“My first thought was to either sell it online for a tidy profit or set it on fire in front of some overzealous fanboys but then our PR team said we had to give it away because that’s what baby Jesus would want,” said Fork Parker, CFO of Devolver Digital.

Hahaha I love the Devolver guys. They should send it to the winner with a Nobitsura Kage replica buried in it. Though I think customs might want a word.

Bought Shadow Warrior, the videos on the Steam page sold me on it.

It's waaaaay more fun than it looks. Gunplay is okish but the melee combat is insane. Plus once you start unlocking some funky powers as you gain experience each area becomes your own personal slaughterhouse of fun (it's ok though because they're not humans, right!). Plus it's quite a funny game as well. Got a lot of old school references and other gaming culture winks and nods.

Well too late now, you've bought it hahaha but I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it in some way.

Edit: Sorry for the freaky post from the fuuuutuuure.

I nearly have 50 people on my ignore list, anybody who disagreed or quoted me goes on the shit list. its so peaceful without me seeing those idiots.

holy shit dude. You might want to stay off the internet...um...forever?

Ignore lists are for the weak willed anyway. No matter who pisses me off I won't take away their future chances to say something that could be important or funny.

and there we go. I didn't even know there was an ignore list. Everyone says stupid shit from time to time. If we all 'blocked' someone to said something stupid or pissed us off....there wouldn't be a lot of communication going on here.

...and then we're like the goddamn animals.

On a unrelated note, I feel like I haven't been around for ages (well, months, at least, since I've been busy with work and school). Steam thread is moving ridiculously fast these days. I think I have a bit of a backlog of games to catch up on...I guess Starbound should be somewhere on that list?

oh wow, you're still alive?? I feel like you've missed about the past 3 threads.

Really tempted to buy Shadow Warrior, but I haven't finished off XCOM:EW (or started modding it, for that matter) and I've got FEAR in my backlog already.

But that price is very tempting and I've got plenty of time to think it over...

Divius

I'm tempted to buy Shadow Warrior, but then I asked myself; do I want this game? Yes. But do I really want it? Yes.

Dammit.

But I'm still working my way through Hard Reset so I guess I can hold of a bit longer.

Seanspeed

Banned
Following the discussion yesterday, Gone Home might... not be a game for you.
Just saying.
Not gonna deal with this bullshit again tonight. Many of you jumped to really wrong assumptions about me over everything I was saying. I even retread on last night's 'discussion/bashing' last night above on this very page.

What's pretty great is that the majority of people I've had spats with in the Steam thread have ended up banned. Like that LocoMrPollock guy, who not only eventually got himself banned for dropping n-bombs, but also apparently scammed a person in the buy/sell/trade thread immediately before dropping said n-bombs.
sup wanna fight

Turfster

Just dropped a foil in Race The Sun that is worth $3.15, so yeah. I think I just got paid for playing this game

Cheddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz!
(I'm glad for you, all I got were normal drops)
The game is really fun and addictive tho.
Definitely worth the 2.5$ I paid for it.

Seanspeed

Banned
That's what I get for trying to help, I guess.
Just don't come complaining about the game later if you do buy it.
Well you're just continuing on with your inaccurate assumptions about me, so, sure, you're just 'trying to help', but you don't know how, because you don't really understand me much at all. The people that actually gave me some pointers on how to do better -> they understood 'how to help'. They actually listened to everything I said, not just little snippets that seemed fit for arguing against and made it easy to try and make me into some dumbass simpleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom