• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Maybe you'll be able to trade the items in for games/DLC, similar to the 2011 Summer Sale with its tickets. This would explain why they have their own inventory group instead of just being thrown into the general TF2 category.

I'll hope this is the case.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Max Payne 3 -- MB-BED1DAC6A7437AE2 - Taken by Madrugador. 20 entrants total.

t1387453820z1.png

enjoy guys, merry xmas

Arthea

Nice giveaway intheinbetween, entered!

edited: we should have had secret santa or bingo game for xmas sale.

<Derrick>I own the game and am seriously
not seriously
considering entering the raffle, so that you guys don't have to experience the shit that is MP3</Derrick>
lol
a tad too believable

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The only reason to own Aliens: Colonial Marines is to enjoy the swagger of some xenomorphs.

Of which you don't actually need to play the game for, you can just watch a gif.
y6TpVd5.gif

He's heading to the Steam sales.

Copons

I didn't read anything in this thread in the last 10 hours, but I felt I needed to quote this post because who cares about games, that record is one of the best thing eeeeeevaaaah and now I'm gonna approach today singing loudly SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN

SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Arthea

woodcutter.sim
Where was that guy complaining about no simulator games being released again?

I await glorious day when we will get Laziness sim, that I would buy

edited: just remembered that this must be a dream game for Jasec, deforesting lands and all that fun.

well, in the last 20 minutes I got: Aliens: Colonial Marines, Max Payne Bundle, Manhunt Bundle

I have to step on the brakes, Steam sales still haven't even started yet!

Sarcasm

I have a beta invite for steam sharing but is it out yet?

Also does it work both ways? Say I accept the invite and than can I access the other account?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have a beta invite for steam sharing but is it out yet?

Nope.

Also does it work both ways? Say I accept the invite and than can I access the other account?

Also nope. You'll be able to share your library on other devices but those who sign in on them will not be given access to the beta.

Acccent

Attn those people: woo and indeed hoo, C4rter, Lord British, zkylon, Shagrath, Ogedai_Khan, The_Super_Inframan, corrosivefrost, kulapik, Rickenslacker, Letters, intheinbetween, keit4, scorpscarx, yoshizzle, chronomac, snoopeasystreet, MakeshiftChef, ussjtrunks, Cheddahz, Knurek, Jørdan, AsylumX, Nabs, alr1ght, bigwinnerx, tylergregg, The_Monk

ICYMI the contest for Papers, Please will be posted at around 5PM GMT today cheers xoxox

mannerbot

Attn those people: woo and indeed hoo, C4rter, Lord British, zkylon, Shagrath, Ogedai_Khan, The_Super_Inframan, corrosivefrost, kulapik, Rickenslacker, Letters, intheinbetween, keit4, scorpscarx, yoshizzle, chronomac, snoopeasystreet, MakeshiftChef, ussjtrunks, Cheddahz, Knurek, Jørdan, AsylumX, Nabs, alr1ght, bigwinnerx, tylergregg, The_Monk

ICYMI the contest for Papers, Please will be posted at around 5PM GMT today cheers xoxox

Darn, I missed it. That's ok, I don't like roguelikes anyway.

Arthea

since autumn sale, I unlocked 4 decks and 13 cards, I might unlock everything just in time for Magic 2015 release! (><)

edited: Just realised that The Banner Saga is releasing in January, that's unfortunate choice of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom