• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
...what is Squeenix doing:

jc2watjoqoj.jpg

Give me my game and DLC back you twits.

sweet

derExperte

Compressed air, vacuum cleaner with caution.
There is not that much cleaning required, except for fans, these get dirty.

Also I can recommend buying a case with integrated airfilters that are easy to clean. I helps so, so much.

This is the reason I want to build a gaming pc with full water cooling.

Someday....

Even with watercooling I would make sure there's some airflow. And watercoolers/radiators have fans too. There's just no way around cleaning that stuff every few months, water isn't easier to maintain.

Lain

I missed 1 day of this thread and getting on par is taking a lot of time (still on page 332 out of 342 -50pp per page-).
At least I read about the MGR deal on Amazon, which makes the game quite cheap for my European ass.

Dr Dogg

That's really smart on Valves part. I mean they are Independent developers. Hopefully the guys at Platinum will see the clamour tomorrow for Rising and Inaba, Kamiya and the like will be saying "why are we not on this sooner?". Head off to KickStarter, even a smaller 2-3 hour game to test the waters would be fine by me, and it's Henshin A-Go-Go Baby!

Platinum Games on PC for the foreseeable future? Day, Fucking, Zero!!!

Anteater

hmm I just bought Just Cause 2 and it's not showing up in my library even after restarting.

I still see my friend's copy from his library, wat.

Knurek

hmm I just bought Just Cause 2 and it's not showing up in my library even after restarting.

Squeenix just removed the game for all people that have previously purchased it.
Enjoy a taste of how things will work out once EA inevitably buys out Valve.

Deques

...what is Squeenix doing:

Give me my game and DLC back you twits.

I still see my friend's copy from his library, wat.

My Just Cause 2 Copy with all DLC also disappeared. WTF Steam/Squeenix!

It seems to be a problem for everyone
http://steamcommunity.com/app/8190/discussions/0/648814841601223698/

Wait a sec, where did Metro go?

Yeah, don't forget Metro.

Added Metro

np

Anteater

SE shooting themselves in the foot again, this is huge, publicly apologize and give me a free copy of FFVIII or you can kiss your digital business goodbye Square-Enix.

BBboy20

SE shooting themselves in the foot again, this is huge, publicly apologize and give me a free copy of FFVIII or you can kiss your digital business goodbye Square-Enix.
Given that I thought Just Cause's home would have been on PC thanks to the MP mod, this saddens me that if this persists then that I won't pursue the series through this platform again.

Don't buy MGR:R off Amazon now, it will most likely be a daily on Steam today for $20 (48 hour deal)
For the sake of P* though...just buy it at full price if you can afford to.

Caerith

Yea, Squeenix(?) removed one defunct MMO from buyers libraries earlier this year.
I hadn't heard about that. What happened after they removed it?

Edit since top of page:
damn so many pages over night.

Early Morning PSA (last one) :

Don't buy MGR:R off Amazon now, it will most likely be a daily on Steam today for $20 (48 hour deal)

edit : well forget that. It's $20 now on Amazon. Pre-order away (unless you want to see if Steam has any sort of pre-order bonus')

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HERCRAI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm sure it has something to do with the Square Enix Box-thing tomorrow as opposed to people no-longer owning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom