• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanokare

Thanks for Blades of Time, JaseC! Don't care what critics say on this game, this Action genre is my favorite and I usually end up enjoying :D

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Free to a good home:

Pinball FX2 Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack, Pinball FX2 Star Wars Pack, and Pinball FX2 Marvel Pinball Original Pack

Click click.

I was the one who took this. I am going to take no more today, thank you very much, was wanting to pick this up but don't have money until the end of the month, so very happy to have been blessed to take this. I love pinball, I really do. Spent many teenage years in various locations playing it with friends. Thank you very much Tragiccomedy!

But that makes three things I've won today, so I am going to hold off from here out. Generosity is abound~

I was the one who took this. I am going to take no more today, thank you very much, was wanting to pick this up but don't have money until the end of the month, so very happy to have been blessed to take this. I love pinball, I really do. Spent many teenage years in various locations playing it with friends. Thank you very much Tragiccomedy!

But that makes three things I've won today, so I am going to hold off from here out. Generosity is abound~

It's really a fun game. Enjoy!

Sorry, I would have made a dedicated thread, but I didn't notice the rule until after I'd submitted the PM.

LOL

Thanks for Sturmovik :).

I enjoyed Assassin's Creed 1. It wasn't a great game for it's game play, but I loved the wonderful creation of ancient cities. I enjoyed turning off the mini-map and other such gaming aids and relying on learning the city and figuring out what the visual clues given by NPCs were or tips on where to find someone.

Mind, I can't actually replay it. I tried, but never get that far as the "newness" has long worn off. I still very much enjoyed going through the sequels and would recommend Assassin's Creed 2 to try out for those that didn't enjoy the first one. Issues were fixed to a degree that allowed more to enjoy the franchise.

I also recommend the side scrolling action Assassin's Creed game on Nintendo DS. Also quite fun and more straight forward action to those who don't want the tedious aspects.

Quite a few complaints toward Far Cry 3 in regard to it's "Assassin's Creed, climb a tower, assassinate and "empty open world feeling". I don't quite see it, but it was said often enough.

I'm glad to see that about AC2. I played the first AC only a few months ago and enjoyed it enough to finish it although I was quite glad when I did :). I didn't care for the ending and quite a few elements of the game really but I was glad I played it. I have AC2 sitting in my backlog as I bought both games in the Summer Sale so will give that a go at some stage. I'm not sure if I'll get anymore after that though given what so many in here say about the series.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd be scared that people outside of this thread would take games without even having a steam account. Epic giveaway Jase, thanks.

It's no great loss as they're all bundle titles, plus coupled with xelios' giveaway earlier I think those who participate in this thread have had their fill.

denx

these giveaways

5mPQjR9.gif

Thank you for Section 8 and Huntsman the Orphanage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom