• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Ah heck with it. First come, first serve!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Resident Evil 6 Complete -- MB-93352F07A8C9D8C6 - Taken by Leon Belmont

Things heating up once more.

yourmoveirsbj.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Things heating up once more.

yourmoveirsbj.png

Haha, he has more games, so he wins by default. ;) I haven't added up how much this giveaway cost me just yet, but needless to say I'll be buying fewer licensed games in a week's time, but that's okay as the only flight risks are Acti's games, which I'll snap up day one.

Kuroyume

Banned
me or someone whos as fast as me
btw how is Binding of Isaac
seems like a steal at 4.99 with that amount of content

It's one of the best games around. You should see if somene has a extra copy though or wait a month until the sales. It goes for like $1 or so usually in the sales.

Tellaerin

Dammit. I'm an idiot.

I just won Hydrophobia: Prophecy in JaseC's giveaway. I remembered being interested in it, and I didn't see it in my Steam library. I could've sworn I had it, though. So I double-checked, and found a key for it in one of the bundles I picked up the other day. It just fell through the cracks when I was activating everything on Steam. -_-;

Long story short, I'm tossing this key back for someone else to catch. Whoever grabs it, be sure to thank JaseC, not me.

And JaseC, thanks for your insane generosity.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hydrophobia Prophecy -- MB-5044DF2C2B43795D - Taken by WavekSra

Kuroyume

Banned
Thanks for Jasec Legendary.

I also PMed modbot for Orphanage thinking Legendary was taken but not crossed out as sometimes happens with Modbot. I'll either nuke it or toss it off to someone who hasn't gotten something if it comes in later. Apologies for that. Guess the heavy usage from everyone slowed modbot down.

Shepard

First time through modbot, hope I didnt screw up :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for Shepard:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-5C0A4080F8E1CBBB - Taken by Amir0x
Batman Arkham City GOTY -- MB-77BDEFE37D3F3D24 - Taken by InfiniteNine
Brazen Prototype (Double Fine) -- MB-6D1254F7E107D6B6 - Taken by GaussTek
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (Origin key) -- MB-9CBAE477BC6D1F9E - Taken by dreamghost
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin key) -- MB-6EF0C632A203E2D9 - Taken by Freeman
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-68B17B6B2FC67E96 - Taken by Gamerloid
McPixel -- MB-66A05AB3D68E0A22 - Taken by FauX
Prototype (Double Fine) -- MB-A350D9F11E653F1F - Taken by Kirosia
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise (Origin key) -- MB-2ED08424624A6AA8 - Taken by Applesauce
Brutal Legend -- MB-E08E27B0DD5F6E84 - Taken by BHK3

Dusk Golem

Anyone here have Resident Evil Revelations but doesn't have the Ooze Rachael Character DLC? Quote this post, first to quote it I'll PM with the code to redeem it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone here have Resident Evil Revelations but doesn't have the Ooze Rachel Character DLC? Quote this post, first to quote it I'll PM with the code to redeem it.

I have the game but don't have the DLC. I'll take it. :)

Looks kinda... creepy. And sexy. But definitely creepy. In a sexy way.

EDIT: Thanks!!!

Dusk Golem

I have the game but don't have the DLC. I'll take it. :)

Looks kinda... creepy.

You got it~ Ooze Rachel is a primaringly melee character, but she interestingly has her own animations and voice lines for Raid Mode. I use her quite a bit, fun to run around and whack things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom