• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

Daily Deal: Divekick -75%

lol, beaten like a dozen times. Still, no Midweek Madness, so the seal will most surely start tomorrow.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The Divekick community will get an awesome shot in the arm when the Steam controller is finally released.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nope. Today's Daily is 75% off Divekick ($2.49 or $4.74 for a two-pack [$2.37 per head]), though, and it ends in 24 hours.

Guess I'll get it for that price, I mean for $2.50 it can't be that wearing it's welcome out for that price.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I thought the leaked email said the sale would start on the 28th.

Nah:

BazPkxO.png

Zia

Divekick was fantastic
in its original incarnation. The retail release is an inelegant, bloated in-joke.

DrTeflon

Y'know, I was wondering, is it JaseC that buys stuff from other regions that are different subs on steam?

If so, how does he manage when certain games have also press versions?

Good man. I hope you also got Tearaway. This way you can play games while watching the countdowns.

Tearaway is pretty cool, It's a game that Nintendo would've made if they were still creative today and not only rehashing past successes with minimal risk. If I was still a child I would be totally blown away by its creativity.

ALBW was pretty good but in the end only made me want to replay ALTTP in the same engine

Tearaway is pretty cool, It's a game that Nintendo would've made if they were still creative today and not only rehashing past successes with minimal risk. If I was still a child I would be totally blown away by its creativity.

ALBW was pretty good but in the end only made me want to replay ALTTP in the same engine

Well to be fair to Nintendo they did try to sign them up for LBP but they chose Sony.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I am sort of interested in Divekick, but I'm not confident anyone is going to be playing it online at any point ever.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
is steam setting up for a black friday sale, theres no weeklong deals this week or mid week madness

FloatOn

I am sort of interested in Divekick, but I'm not confident anyone is going to be playing it online at any point ever.

it's ggpo

people will always play it online. and if not host a divekick tournament-party or two, it will increase your social status.

local mp is the best for fighting games anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom