• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, just a little token of my gratitude to steamGAF. You people keep my work day interesting.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-92C6524D4147993B

t1385579726z1.png

JakeD

Why is Dark Souls deal live, but not any of the others?

Also, is Hell Yeah Complete pack worth 6,29$?

i can't vouch for its quality because naturally i haven't played it, but i will say i own it because it was bundled into some other cheap sega pack. and it has been bundled many times and will probably again. i think it was given away for free recently on some sale

AsylumX

I need a US Billing Address, any advice on what to do??? First time buying a game from amazon that is only available in the US...

FloatOn

I have no issue with Skyrim but it absolutely has room to improve. If it will is doubtful because of their focus on Elder Scrolls Online which by most accounts is garbage.

Sajjaja

No. No, I don't think he does.

FO3 deserves more love than it gets around here. Clearly you disagree, but that doesn't make me wrong.

No one can hate anything with Liam Neeson in it. And if you do...... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop hating Liam Neeson now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You can turn the reflections off if you don't like 'em. (I like them but I think that they're too low resolution) Besides, I think the Marvel tables are the best ones in that bundle.

yeah sorry, I said reflections but actually is that all the flashy lights sometimes confuse me and I can't see the ball since it's white-ish

Clawww

'Story' Focused DLC :

Nightmare in North Point
Year of the Snake
Zodiac Tournament

'Awesome Car' Focused DLC :

Wheels of Fury

I'd stay away from most of the others, they're basically skins and cheap money/XP boosts. Of course your definition of 'worth it' depends on how much you enjoy the world. NiNP and YotS both take place 'outside' of the main game, while ZT can be accessed from your normal save.

Cool, thanks for the info.

Poopninja, what didn't you like about Nightmare in northpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom