• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsylumX

The amazon Dark Souls 6$ deal is live. 12 hour deal.

Bought it...

If anyone is having issues with the US Address or doesn't know what to do, I recommend using borderlinx.com. They give you an US and UK address to use on Amazon or wherever you feel like with 0% sales tax. I hope it helps someone.

If you don't own Dark Souls yet and you are NOT going to be buying it for 6 dollars, you should return your videogamer card to the nearest library ASAP.

phew close call there, made it in time
this winter is gonna be great and filled with rage with state of decay and dork sols

sorry no suitable deadly premonition screenshot in my database

Let her go, she's too far gone.

"hey guise here's a new piece of hardware that you may or may not want to buy but that will at least give you a broader choice of how you want to play games"
[console and pc warriors ensues]

Dr Dogg

Looks like that iBuyPower prototype thread went as expected...

Oh let the stubborn people believe what they want to believe. Bizarrely I'm quite happily cozzied up on the sofa with my PC plugged into my tv via hdmi and playing XCOM with a 360 pad but if I was so inclined I could get all serious on the desk or crack out a Wacom graphics tablet.

Karu

Wanna buy Dark Souls soo bad, though PC can't handle it. Consider a PS3 purchase during the christmas period instead. Though dat price @ Steam =(

Looking forward to spend some money on Half Life Episode 1 & 2 the next few days.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Wanna buy Dark Souls soo bad, though PC can't handle it. Consider a PS3 purchase during the christmas period instead. Though dat price @ Steam =(

Looking forward to spend some money on Half Life Episode 1 & 2 the next few days.

Well seeing that you got a PS3, Dark Souls is used 9.99 in most places. Only thing you're missing will be the dlc that already comes with the pc version.

Nabs

I put in around 150hrs into Dark Souls after dropping it and saying it was too tough for me. I think I might have to reinstall and do a photo run. My last run was fun

10059442313_fc99d9dd6e_o.png

AsylumX

Well, 3,5 GB is pretty low so I will be able to play it soon. What fixes should i get?? I only know about the DSfix and heard about DSCfix but don't have a clue what it does...

PS. Feel free to add me for some online gaming

Nabs

Well, 3,5 GB is pretty low so I will be able to play it soon. What fixes should i get?? I only know about the DSfix and heard about DSCfix but don't have a clue what it does...

PS. Feel free to add me for some online gaming

DSCFix makes it so you and a friend can actually connect to one another quickly.

I recommend the High-res Subtitle/UI fix http://darksouls.nexusmods.com/mods/21/? - you just enable the texture loading feature and drop that into the right folder.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just sent Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome version 5.1 to Google. Here is the changelog:

• Added an "Add to Wishlist" button on community app hubs
  • Added spam comment hiding from Workshop submissions and profiles
  • Added market link support for TF2, Dota 2, and CS:GO inventory items
  • Added a "game you do own" filter to friend's all games page
  • Added "Report Bug / Suggest Feature" to Enhanced Steam menu
  • Added reset options button to options page, instantly resetting all options to default
  • Restyled options page
  • Restyled Greenlight banner and added to software, concept and collection items.
  • Fixed a bug with options link within Enhanced Steam menu
  • Fixed a bug where continuous scrolling wasn't working under some circumstances
  • Fixed a bug where active market listings total wasn't calculating correctly for some users
You should be receiving the update automatically within the next 1-2 hours.

As always, let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Looks like Shadowrun Returns will have a sale in the near future

@WeBeHarebrained
Shadowrun Returns is only $8.99 on #Steam today! Find out what it's like to be a Shadowrunner!

They seem to be confused about the date though.

Deques

Erm..

Someone tell me how to start Divekick? I configured the controller settings 100 times, yet I cant go to the start menu

I am personally just hoping for rayman origins to finally hit $5 this sale. The fact that the regular price hit $19.99 since the summer sale makes me hopeful.

Strange, I thought all Valve games were on Linux by now, but I see Portal 2, L4D1, CSGO, Alien Swarm and SFM still aren't. Any updates regarding them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom