• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

derFeef

JaseC said:
What is the likelihood off the games being available when the Steam Store updates in about 9.5 hours? Feels like I've been waiting a lifetime for CStW.
Same, instabuy when it comes today.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Jenks said:
Thinking of getting Magicka on Greenmangaming how long do the offers last for?
I'm not sure but at that price don't even think twice.

Got that 2 pack for 1.25 on the Steam daily deal. Couldn't resist.

Kritz

Banned
MNC said:
Note that these games are very stupidly priced in Euros and if you want one of these, you should definitely hit up US-gaf.

Ditto for AusGAF.

$89.99 $30.60 usd = 29 AUD.

Our special is more than your regular price. >_<

I've played Ben There, Dan That considering it's free. Calling it a good price for a two-pack is a bit misleading considering they normally only charge for one of the games. It's a good price for a point-and-click adventure - I paid a bit less per game for the Sam and Max pack - but I'm not so sure I'll give this one a go. Why is it that the majority of media that use time travel include Hitler? Dinosaurs or no, it feels played-out to me.

PaulLFC said:
Tank Universal (this seems to have been on Steam for ages but recent in the registry - an update, maybe?) and a beta for Dead Horde have been added to the registry.

Maybe the Tank Universal updated registry has to do with it being made Windows 7 compatible?

17 March 2010 - Tank Universal updated for Windows7

Tank Universal has been updated for Windows7 compatibility. This new version has been distributed to all portals carrying the game. Check out the downloads section for an updated demo.

Sanic

CStW is an insta-buy whenever it comes out, and it would be great if it came out today.

I feel like we've had so many good deals the past few days that I don't even need a summer sale! :D

:(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Gloomfire said:
How pathetic is it that I had my SECOND dream in the last week about the Steam sale last night?

I'm fearing it's going to be nothing other than a dream :(

Where is the sale?! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHH

cbox

mass effect 1 & 2 are 8 dollars each on d2d, those are steamworks titles right?

Also, thoughts of them going on sale during the summer? I wanna redo me on pc, and finish me2

ConvenientBox said:

Also, thoughts of them going on sale during the summer? I wanna redo me on pc, and finish me2

No.

Just wait for the Steam sale.

Yaska

ConvenientBox said:

Most likely will go on sale. They've been going on sale bunch of times during this year, so no reason why they wouldn't go during the next sale.

Nekrono

Yep, looks like it's down, I try opening it and I get...

untitled-36kqg.jpg

plc268

Corky said:
ooooooooooooomg this is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

[is it?]

Doubtful.

Sales don't typically start on wednesdays. If it doesn't start tomorrow, then next Monday is the best bet (if there will be a summer sale).

I'd laugh if there was no summer sale though. :)

gdt

What's going on with Steam? It logged me out, and I don't think my password is working... I think I can still play though.

plc268 said:
Doubtful.

Sales don't typically start on wednesdays. If it doesn't start tomorrow, then next Monday is the best bet (if there will be a summer sale).

I'd laugh if there was no summer sale though. :)

What a horrible thing to say. This will be my first sale as part of the master race.

gdt

The Broken Ska Record said:
We're not quite sure what's going on, but a lot of people have been logged off.

Ahh, ok.

I might have to reset my password anyway, seeing as I'm not quite sure what it is. I think I changed it recently, though...

PaulLFC

Still logged into Steam, but the homepage doesn't load for me: "Unknown error: -118"

crimsonheadGCN said:
Maybe the Tank Universal updated registry has to do with it being made Windows 7 compatible?

That seems likely, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom