• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weenerz

Banned
scorpscarx said:
Thanks Weenerz!, also add me as a friend(if you want?)

Not to go too far ot, but I have 4 ps3 games that I will ship in exchange for steam gifts of about the same value.

Sorry ps3 but I'm quitting you :(. Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls, Little big planet 2, god of war collection.

PM me.

PM me your steam email address so I can add you, bird2jet isn't able to be located.

If anybody has an extra humble bundle 2 key I'd be happy to give away portal. I bought 5 keys and meant to keep one for myself but ended up giving all of the keys away accidentally.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i got the first humble bundle registered on steam when they allowed that, then later i bought the second bundle and ended up with a Steam code for the first bundle that i couldn't use.
So i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade it for Victoria 1 complete on Steam, it's a longshot but i though i'll give it a try anyway, PM if interested.

vocab

Still don't have Revenge of the Titans. Says its already used. I activated it when I had all the games already, but it's still not showing up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Argh, I'm so dumb. I had a hankering for some Saints Row 2, and GamersGate had it for $10 less than everyone else and the CD-key is Steam compatible so I bought it. Turns out it's in German, there's no simple way to change the language and it's a heavily censored version. I tried playing the intro and the bodies disappear as soon as you kill someone.

I should have done my research, but a little warning would have been nice. Never do what I did, $20 down the toilet.

Firehead

Snuggler said:
Argh, I'm so dumb. I had a hankering for some Saints Row 2, and GamersGate had it for $10 less than everyone else and the CD-key is Steam compatible so I bought it. Turns out it's in German, there's no simple way to change the language and it's a heavily censored version. I tried playing the intro and the bodies disappear as soon as you kill someone.

I should have done my research, but a little warning would have been nice. Never do what I did, $20 down the toilet.
You... could've just ordered it for about $5 on Amazon. :/

Edit:

Trying to get Revenge of the Titans show up on my Steam account, but it's not letting me register the code, since I already own all of the other games.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Firehead said:
You... could've just ordered it for about $5 on Amazon. :/

Edit:

Trying to get Revenge of the Titans show up on my Steam account, but it's not letting me register the code, since I already own all of the other games.

It will just appear on its own.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
bigjimmystyle said:
Anyone want to go into a Portal 2 Two-Pack with me? I'm in Aus if that makes any difference (it shouldn't?)

I've been trying to decide between pre-ordering the game on Steam or simply buying the PS3 version when it releases (which means I'd be waiting a few days or so longer), but since I happened upon your post, I'll go into a two-pack with you.

Salsa

Those who were waiting for the Steam version of Revenge of the Titans to pop up better play the hell out of it. And those who didnt get the humble bundle better buy it, twice. Fantastic game.

markot

Banned
SalsaShark said:
Those who were waiting for the Steam version of Revenge of the Titans to pop up better play the hell out of it. And those who didnt get the humble bundle better buy it, twice. Fantastic game.
Also they are called 'puppygames' if you dont buy it, well, you hate puppies...

4-cute-puppies-wallpaper-640x480.jpg

Q8D3vil

i live in middle east and crysis 2 is going to be unlocked in 25/3
if someone from NA bought it for me is it going to unlock in 22/3 ?
thanks

Does anyone know if the Portal 2 unlock will be staggered or if everyone will have it unlocked on the same day? I ask because the UK release date seems to be later... but that might just be for stores.

I wanna pull the trigger on Darksiders for £5 but I don't think I want to play it again. The game was stretched out too far on the end and although I consider it a good game, knowing I'd have to do that bad end section again kills any enthusiasm for a replay :(

Shame too cos I'd like the bells and whistles of the PC version.

eznark

Banned
I will be playing it when I get home. I really like the trial on XBLA but never pulled the trigger for whatever reason.

Darksiders is a good game, and at 10 bucks that's really a bargain price. You can't go wrong with something that's similar to Zelda and still have great action play.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Darksiders was fucking great. I bought it on release and then failed to play it until Christmas break and holy shit it was fun. And it looks gorgeous pretty much everywhere on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom