• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Zuma's Revenge is my white whale. It's the only acclaimed PopCap game I haven't played yet. I should own it by now, but it doesn't seem to go on sale very often. It's only ten bucks but I might as well hold off since the sale is only a couple weeks away.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I hope Steam crashes because everyone checks to see if it's the summer sale, and it actually isn't the summer sale but we believe it is because Steam has crashed.

Tess3ract

Banned
Also reminder: if the game you want is not on sale today, wait until the last day to buy it.

This gets said so many times, but so many people are retarded and forget.

Joe Molotov

I got up this morning expecting to see it.

Are people still anticipating the sale, or is it just wishful thinking, or what?

I'm sure I missed something.

We'd at least be seeing some glitchy weirdness going on at this point if it was coming.

It ain't coming. Pack it folks, nothing to see here.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Zuma's Revenge is my white whale. It's the only acclaimed PopCap game I haven't played yet. I should own it by now, but it doesn't seem to go on sale very often. It's only ten bucks but I might as well hold off since the sale is only a couple weeks away.

Boo snug.

raphier

Banned
Dear misinformed GAF,

In 2010 sales was June 24 - July 4th

In 2011 it was June 30 - July 11th

Going by this, sales won't begin until July 1st.

nexen

Sorry folks. I know it hurts but I think that no registry rumblings yet = no summer sale today.

(I hope I am wrong)

Danj

It ain't happening today. There's usually a hint of it by now.

Go back to your caves.

logo.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Dear misinformed GAF,

In 2010 summer was June 24 - July 4th

In 2011, summer was June 30 - July 10th

Dear raphier,

we know. Last thursday in june.

Regards,
Gaf

Watch in awe as the store gets DDoSed to hell while the only update is PAM as the daily deal because it's Thursday.
And Just Cause 2 as the week-end deal.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well that's that.

still stealth-F5'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom