• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobacca

Neo Member
Buying a $20 Steam card and praying that I can get everything I want for that. Amazon is also supposed to have great sales soon as well.

Tess3ract

Banned
Buying a $20 Steam card and praying that I can get everything I want for that. Amazon is also supposed to have great sales soon as well.
289981080_4008fa579a.jpg

Expect to spend $100+ or more on steam sales unless you have a lot of games already or you've got nerves of steel

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So who will go down first Neogaf or Steam...

Steam always was first I believe. Gaf then goes down for all the people running to GAF asking whether Steam is down.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think I copied the entire Steam folder over.

Only two suggestions come to mind:

1) Change your preferred content server, which likely won't help at all, or
2) Cut and paste your steamapps folder out of the Steam folder, check again to ensure your steamapps folder is no longer in the Steam folder, uninstall Steam (deleting whatever the installer leaves behind), reinstall Steam, and finally reinstate your steamapps folder. Your Library will show up as uninstalled, but when you install something, Steam should detect the existing data and, provided it's current, not download a single byte.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man this is hard :) I can't decide whether I'd go for "there's a sale, it always was at this exact day" or "there's no sale, the TF2 thing isn't even over yet".

sazzy

i just put in 50 bucks in my wallet. was gonna put a 100 but decided to be responsible.

should be enough right?

its my first sale wooo

Souther

Banned
If you haven't yet pick up Disciples II Gold. It's 9.99 and with the potential steam sale will be around half that. It's a great game with amazing music

Speevy

Banned
I got up this morning expecting to see it.

Are people still anticipating the sale, or is it just wishful thinking, or what?

I'm sure I missed something.

I got up this morning expecting to see it.

Are people still anticipating the sale, or is it just wishful thinking, or what?

I'm sure I missed something.

No one knows anything. We're all just yelling loudly in this mental institution.

We'll see if the comet comes to take us away in 10 mins.

kswiston

I'm expecting this sale to be biggest ever. Skyrim 5$. Arma II Complete 5$. Civ 5 GOTY 5$. SWTOR Goes F2P. Max Payne 3 10$. TF2, they pay me to play.

Funny thing is, even if we got all of those we would still have people saying "Yawn. These deals are pretty weak. Nothing for me today. Wake me when the real sale starts."

ngt

Not sure if it's the right thread for this, but I'm after some Steam Card codes from Gamestop. I can pay by PayPal, Moneybookers, Steam games etc if someone would be so kind. PM me if you can help :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Funny thing is, even if we got all of those we would still have people saying "Yawn. These deals are pretty weak. Nothing for me today. Wake me when the real sale starts."

I don't want to have to play TF2 to get paid. It was cool was it was just F2P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom