• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error contacting redemption server... then "this code is already in use". Ugh.
When I copy and paste a code, it has that error that you mentioned and I've seen before. When I go to marketplace and All Game Add-ons, it shows all the preorder bonuses. Special Edition Pack DLC wasn't there a moment ago until I copy and pasted the code and got the error. I guess it's redeeming them even though it says it's not.

Anyway, if someone wants to play multiplayer in MP3, send me an invite on Steam: GnomeSlayer

LuffyZoro

I am on a computer that does not have an image editor installed. At no point did I use Photoshop or any other image manipulation program to change the image. There are no edited pixels in this picture. This is all actual HTML and actual CSS from steampowered.com:

http://i.imgur.com/aQbuT.jpg
Max Payne 3 for 90% off, NeoGAF is the worst forum ever sale. CONFIRMED.

... of course, I did use Chrome's Element Inspector to modify the HTML to read what I wanted it to read. But we'll ignore that. Believe!

Looks believable.

Kabouter

I am on a computer that does not have an image editor installed. At no point did I use Photoshop or any other image manipulation program to change the image. There are no edited pixels in this picture. This is all actual HTML and actual CSS from steampowered.com:

... of course, I did use Chrome's Element Inspector to modify the HTML to read what I wanted it to read. But we'll ignore that. Believe!

Would actually buy for this price. It'll be another year or two sadly.
Also, it's 'NEOGAF IS DA WORST WEBSITE OUT DERE'

Blizzard

Banned
Isn't it weird that an Amazon rep is discussing Amazon sales in a Steam thread?
Considering that some (a lot?) of those games have keys that can be redeemed on Steam, and people regularly post information about sales on other sites when they have keys that can be redeemed on Steam, it seems reasonable.

Plus I believe he mentioned that if anyone is offended, he can stay out of the thread.

And honestly, it's probably a bit more useful than every single page containing half a page of posts being like, well, maybe TODAY is the Steam sale.

Megasoum

Banned
Considering that some (a lot?) of those games have keys that can be redeemed on Steam, and people regularly post information about sales on other sites when they have keys that can be redeemed on Steam, it seems reasonable.

Plus I believe he mentioned that if anyone is offended, he can stay out of the thread.

And honestly, it's probably a bit more useful than every single page containing half a page of posts being like, well, maybe TODAY is the Steam sale.

Agree...and it's not our fault if Valve hasn't realized yet that they should pay a guy to hang out here with us. Their loss.

He wouldn't be as cool as Tony anyway lol.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody know what's up with Borderlands 2 pre-order on steam? It's been on Amazon for a while but it's not on steam. Considering that the game is steamworks isn't that a bit weird?

Kerub

Banned

Somebody call Kotaku?

I actually checked steam in a rush of excitement then I read the rest of your post. lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have my doubts about it starting today, Valve hasn't added much to any packs to the registry, unless they plan on pushing out a last second update.

I have my doubts about it starting today, Valve hasn't added much to any packs to the registry, unless they plan on pushing out a last second update.

In any case it should start going up and down, and acting really strangely(esp. the store page) really soon like before every huge sale in the past.

Unless they really ironed out all the kinks, that seems to be the best way to foresee the sale.

what if...

the Summer Sale has already started and only those who have bought Revelations 2012 can see it but are under a NDA?

what then?

lfvgt

Neo Member

Maybe we'll have a July 2nd-4th sale and then a real Summer Sale later this month. Maybe.

Dascu

what if...

the Summer Sale has already started and only those who have bought Revelations 2012 can see it but are under a NDA?

what then?

Maybe the sale's been going on all these years? And tonight, the sale will end and all the prices will go up.

Shit, I'd better buy some more stuff!

Fox318

what if...

what then?

I'm Alpha Testing Revelations 2013.

I can't talk about it but what I can say is that you can now move with the wsad keys. Big Improvement!

OMG HAXXORz

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
soooo are there actually any signs for a sale to start today? or is it just GAF being GAF :D

Wok

It would be fun it the sales were to start in 34 minutes. Almost noone is hyping on the thread.

I am having a problem playing Source based games. When I load up Team Fortress 2 or DOTA 2 it never loads. I bring up my Task Manager and noticed that the games say 'Not responding' and have to force close it. This is only for source based games.

I have Uninstalled Steam, driver update on my gpu, latest windows updates but nothing works.

Any help?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom