• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodt

Banned
I have been on steam since November 11, 2004?

Mine shows Nov 24, 2003. That must have been CS 1.6 beta.

actually... I think I had a Steam account before that even, b/c I had one that was banned...

edit: Yup, first account was started September 12, 2003.

HoosTrax

Makes me wonder if Steam is ever going to add avatars, like what Wii and XBL have. All those TF2, Portal 2, and Dota 2 cosmetic items just lying around, waiting to be used outside of the game.

MasLegio

Banned
I expect the sale beeing accompanied by some kind of meta-thing like the potato sack.
Maybe even a HL3 arg. \o/
they will set a release date for HL3 to be released in september but if steam players collectively reach 10 000 000 achievements during the sale they will release it next weekend with 20% off for everyone who got all the gnome rocket achievement

tmaynard

I'm so ready.
ibdYr2vgNABnkf.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
NaM: geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
NaM is now Offline.

Post if you're okay, NaM.

Are we ready for this GAF? Are we having a Steam Sale OT or what? And let us welcome all the newcomers to the Steam sale mayhem. Just remember to wait for the daily deals in the games you want.

Also, praise be based Gaben.

Oh my god, the 2K bundle was live for a couple of seconds.

Heh, I saw that as well. I feel like somewhere in the world must have been some poor soul, unaware of Steam sales, in those couple of seconds who decided to order Spec Ops: The Line and did so without even noticing the bundle price right below it.

fUI3k.png

I mean, which of those looks like the better deal for $50.

Could someone with the knowledge answer this for me: I know you cant purchase things from steam using an american credit card while in a foreign country (the reason I missed out on the winter sale), but is the same true for steam wallet funds or can I spend them from anywhere? Im going to Euproupe for two weeks on sunday and I dont want to miss the deals again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom