• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So now its confirmed its happening today can we please create a place holder thread and lock it so we don't have to go without a Steam thread?

Erm, no. You can wait the two minutes between this thread being locked and the other one being put up :p

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
That badge will be mine.

FUCK YES BADGES. I uploaded a shitty video of my first shootmania round to youtube just for that pillar of community.

The_Monk

Xiy3Gl.jpg

PaulLFC

Telltale Pack is £30...

Only want Walking Dead and BTTF and they work out at around £25 for both now. Will buy on the last day if thye're not dailies.

motherofgod.jpg

Some of the deals coming through on my wishlist make me happy. (Finally Post Mortem shall be miiiiiiiine). Still, LOL at Anno 2070 @ $33.49 US.

Uhm yes they are. I'm saying they're exploiting people's weaknesses in the worst way. Why does the internet seem to take such a Darwinesque attitude to corporations? Just because you can't imagine why someone would feel pressured into buying a game doesn't mean it is their fault?

Please, tell me more about how we can dictate what others should do with their own money and of their own free will.

If you really purchase something just to get this badge, Valve is not the one to blame here. Seriously.
Uhm yes they are. I'm saying they're exploiting people's weaknesses in the worst way. Why does the internet seem to take such a Darwinesque attitude to corporations? Just because you can't imagine why someone would feel pressured into buying a game doesn't mean it is their fault?

I've seen people buy Call of Duty Black Ops, for an achievement. They loaded it up for 15 minutes, got the achievement. Uninstalled it and never played it again. Even at a sale price this is absurd exploitation and I think Valve should fucking know better and not exclude customers from taking part in a promotion just because they didn't want to drop some money down.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Picked up Mirror's Edge since I doubt EA will have that Daily Deal'd.

Tempted to pick up Ys: Oath (already have the PSP version).

Ahahahaha, it's been a daly deal multiple times, even as low as 2,50 once!

Usually it's 5 bucks on EVERY SINGLE SALE.

people just don't learn, do they?

Holy shit, those 75% off Serious Sam 3 coupons take off 75% of the original price.

I just bought Serious Sam 3 for $3.40.

AGAIN YOU LUNATICS

Recall

Ys: The Oath in Felghana does it need a high powered PC to play? It doesnt look it from the screen shots but I need to confirm before purchase :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaand unlocked! This is my first post in here :3

Hello ♥!

JustinBB7

I got really confused seeing all the posts about sale coming up with people counting down. Then I realized it's the old thread unlocked again haha.

Firebrand

Gamersgate are having a Paradox week with 75% off daily deals (Victoria currently).

The great bundles on Amazon US (#1, #2) will probably offer better value though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom