• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Is there really no discussion about Tower Wars? I thought it would be right up your guys'es alley. Bought it last night and did the tutorial and maybe a half hour of one of the classic TD maps. Didn't get into MP yet, but seems like it will be fun.
Do the units you send out attack each other or only the towers?

JordanKZ

I got a couple of invites, gave one to myself and one to a close friend.

It seems... Interesting. I like the idea of the game hubs, that's super cool. Although profile pages just seem out of date now and everything is just a whole lot 'bluer'.

Still, more features is never a bad thing.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
No I mean my full games are missing out of my inventory. I had Sanctum, HL, HL:Episode One, and probably some other sale fodder. Not terribly upset since I didn't have much use for them but still...

edit: although, yeah, probably related.
I think I'd have more use for them :p

Gonna check right now if I got a beta invite, but I'm sure I haven't.

Kerub

Banned
The alan wake complete pack is an amazing deal. Buy it if you haven't played them!

EDIT - I also have an extra invites in case anybody want one.

Wok

Okay, I added you. The problem is that I can't see anymore the Steam tab in my inventory, so I can't trade anything right now. As soon as it gets back online I'll be happy to give it to you.

Cool. Thanks. One friend missed the summer sales and should be happy.

I have no idea who has waited the longest for the new Steam Community beta, so the first one who adds me and sends a message will get one. My ID is kafka (the one with actual Kafka as avatar).

I also have three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2 if anyone's interested, lol. And a 75% off coupon for Portal 2.

Quote this for 75% off Steam, put your Steam ID in the post so I can add you.

75% off what? Anything? If so, yes please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom