• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

lol 75% off Portal 2! fucking typo

Edit: so yes, quote this with Steam ID for 75% off Portal 2, but it seems many of these were sent out already...

goober

I have no idea who has waited the longest for the new Steam Community beta, so the first one who adds me and sends a message will get one. My ID is kafka (the one with actual Kafka as avatar).

I also have three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2 if anyone's interested, lol. And a 75% off coupon for Portal 2.

75% off what? Anything? If so, yes please :)

added you, hope i'm not too late

Dtezt.png

An achievement finally pays off! I hope this continues for every beta test forever.

---

In other news, dunno if it's posted here, but Saints Row the Third is £4 over at http://www.pcworlddownloads.co.uk/product/lp28020/saints-row-the-third/?sale - use coupon "pcgamer20".

zkylon

zkylewd
Inventory finally got fixed, thankfully. PixelVision is kinda broken now, but the guy updates fast, so no biggie.

First guy to quote gets my extra key :O taken!

Derrick01

Banned
I got 2 as well, didn't think I was in the top 50k. Can't say any of these new features really impress me any as it's mostly social crap.

Blitzhex

Question: If I buy a game with tf2 pre-order promo items, as a gift and unpack the gift after game release, would I still get the pre order tf2 items?

Derrick01

Banned
Yeah, getting facebook in my steam isn't really something I'm looking forward to either.

Yeah I don't like the new format for my screenshots. It's ugly, sloppy and half of them won't even load. And I REALLY don't like them being publicly viewable on the game hubs. I had them public before but no one was going to see them unless they looked at my profile. Now I have to go through all 300+ and manually set them all to friends only.

Mr_Zombie

Anyone wants a 75% off Portal 2 coupon? I received it for some reason and I don't need it (already own Portal 2 + a giftable copy). The coupon is valid through August 30.

dani_dc

Scribblenauts with Workshop support would be awesome. Hybrid, while I'm sure is neat, is a multiplayer game that will be forgotten about in a week, a shame :(

Scribblenauts Unlimited is confirmed to come for PC. so it's highly likely it will be available on Steam. As for Workshop support we can only hope, it would definitively be an ideal game to make use of it.

Luigi87

The community section pulls news stories that are tagged for specific games and Rock Paper Shotgun decided to give a Dota 2 tag to several articles about League of Legends.

Ah, thanks.

That does explain the "Blame Rock Paper Shotgun" comment I saw in the discussion area.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oooh didn't know I already have it!

Anyway first one to quote my post AND tell who my avatar is gets my invite.

PS: Will be asleep for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom