• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

8Ye7X.png

am I doing this right

Levyne

Banned
Hmm. For some reason my save in The Forgotten Sands is borked. It remembered my save point but I lost all my upgrades. Basically for those who haven't played it, I have the third gym badge but I'm back to my starter pokemon.

Thanks, UPlay

Huh, are the Portal 2 coupons for all owners? I bought the game at launch but I didn't get a coupon. I feel left out! And aroused! Or maybe just mildly indifferent.

spk

Why do you find that gross?

Am I interpreting the images in a different way? It's gross that a bunch of dudes will take tons of screenshots to ogle female bodies the same way they do actual people. That's what I'm getting from that screenshot

Am I interpreting the images in a different way? It's gross that a bunch of dudes will take tons of screenshots to ogle female bodies the same way they do actual people. That's what I'm getting from that screenshot

Juvenile sure. Gross though?

Edit: Man I get argumentative when I'm drunk. Between this and the stupid indie shit last night I should lay off.

DTKT

Heh.

Witcher features frequent fully naked sex scenes and catwoman is wearing a full latex body suite with plenty of cleavage.

Men will be men. Especially gamers.

KingKong

I miss the old Friends list, I liked seeing the blotter. This web 2.0 style of big and small boxes is just annoying :/

anyway, am I right that Darksiders 2 on PC is a little buggy/underdeveloped and Sleeping Dogs is fully featured? Might buy Sleeping Dogs now then and get Darksiders 2 on Winter Sale when it hopefully gets patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom