• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
They have a grade for your broadband provider too? Faster than 61% of US? Shitty connections in US.
2193003615.png

_machine

jugglin borderlands 2 and torchlight II at the same time

loot in ma brain
Same here and I didn't even mean to buy either game at launch...

Should be 40/10, but 3 connections at the same time seemed to cause hit on that. Olny 30€ a month and it comes with a bonus 20/2 3G and dongle.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Hmm, i suppose this will be a good time to finally start Costume Quest and take a break from my other games. Don't have Limbo or Iron Brigade so yeah i might as well.

You can use the website to manually add games and game time. The only drawback to it is you can only add up to 6 hours at a time and you'll have to wait 6 hours after adding them before you can add another 6. Most games don't require a lot of hours for the low ranks though.

Gvaz

Banned
Someone gimme the answers for that Borderlands 2 survey. I want the game but I don't have time to research that shit.

1-D_FTW

I just a G27 and am loving it so far :D (Except I am doing horrible at NFS: Shift) Does anybody know if it's compatible with Sega All Star Racing? I haven't been able to figure it out :/

The forcefeedback is awful in Shift. Shift is a pretty awful game. You could literally throw a dart at the most random collection of racing games ever assembled, and be guaranteed to end up with a racing game with better FFB.

Doesn't work with Sega All Star Racing.

Sims tend to be the best. But maybe you don't like them? If Shift is as simmy as you want to get, I'd say Dirt 2 is the best game for your G27 on Steam. Excellent arcadey sim game with really good FFB. And yes, Dirt 2 >> Dirt 3 with regards to track design. It's the best Dirt game when factoring in wheel support/track design.

Someone gimme the answers for that Borderlands 2 survey. I want the game but I don't have time to research that shit.

It's over. It was running from like 8 to 5 yesterday (one an hour).

catabarez

The forcefeedback is awful in Shift. Shift is a pretty awful game. You could literally throw a dart at the most random collection of racing games ever assembled, and be guaranteed to end up with a racing game with better FFB.

Doesn't work with Sega All Star Racing.

Sims tend to be the best. But maybe you don't like them? If Shift is as simmy as you want to get, I'd say Dirt 2 is the best game for your G27 on Steam. Excellent arcadey sim game with really good FFB. And yes, Dirt 2 >> Dirt 3 with regards to track design. It's the best Dirt game when factoring in wheel support/track design.

It's over. It was running from like 8 to 5 yesterday (one an hour).

I haven't played any sims in years. Any you would recommend?

Deques

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I just called my bank because I was getting a failed transaction error when trying to buy the new Humble Bundle, with both of my CC's. And what was the cause? I had a debt of literally 1 cent on one of the cards. Seems that when I payed the last bill, I made a mistake converting the amount in dollars to my country's currency and came out a cent down, so they blocked both.

So now I payed the remaining cent, but the bank won't clear it until next monday. So that day, as I promised, a lucky GAFfer will get the bundle for free, though it will be below the average (can't spare more than that, I haven't got this month's salary yet). And I should remind you it's all because of Speedpop, my new GAF hero.

I haven't played the game, but the consensus is that JAW did a more than respectable job with its HD treatment, so there's that. ;)

Playing through it right now. It's pretty good.

One of the best lad.

No idea how the HD-ness is, but I always liked the game.

Then I will put it in the "maybe play it someday" part of my backlog and not the "forget it exists" part.

Derrick01

Banned
X-COM: Enemy Unknown $33.50 at GMG.

To get this price get this free game from them Age of Fear and trade it for $8 discount on X-Com and use the 25% off code you get on your email for 'purchasing' Age of Fear.

X-Com: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-enemy-unknown/
Age of Fear: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/strategy/age-of-fear-the-undead-king/

Before I go through all that crap, does that voucher actually work for NA users? Previous codes did not work for us for Xcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom